UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Bellars Pac Man
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Psycho Susie female

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Starke
Got rid of mine. Took $500 to have the vet sew up and take care of the infection she did to my old dog. 22 bite marks in her head and throat. Couldn't give me another Bellar dog. Heard lots of stories about them being mean. Thought I'd try one. Had to learn the hard way. I no longer think the rumors are just rumors. You might get a good one once in awhile, but my experience tells me they are by and large mean dogs.

Good Hunting,
Robert

sorry you had a bad one. i hope you destroyed her.
if your experience is limited to one dog, i would hope you wouldnt judge the whole line by one bad apple.
as far as rumors go, we hope they continue. the only way to stop them is to quit winning.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2011 02:06 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dperry
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lipper

quote:
Lipper was one of the best looking hounds. He was the real deal. JMO

Good Hunting,
Robert

Good golly Robert, you must have had one of the few. Too much trailing to suit this Yankee. And that bawling on the tree, just not for me.

Old Post 11-22-2011 05:03 AM
dperry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dperry Click here to Send dperry a Private Message Find more posts by dperry Add dperry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Lipper

quote:
Originally posted by dperry
Good golly Robert, you must have had one of the few. Too much trailing to suit this Yankee. And that bawling on the tree, just not for me.

That is better known among coonhunters as track driving drown out tree power ! And, there were more than just a few... LOL

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 11-22-2011 06:57 AM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dperry
UKC Forum Member

Tom, I am not drinking the Kool Aid today. There would be nothing greater than you to prove the comeback is real with a nite champion or 2 from the litter of impact. Should be easy.

Old Post 11-22-2011 12:26 PM
dperry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dperry Click here to Send dperry a Private Message Find more posts by dperry Add dperry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I owned a son of Pac Man back in the day.

He was some different than the Blue dogs I had been used to.

Powerhouse track dog, hard going, about medium nosed.

He was wired all the time.

Extremely trashy, and was hard to break.

He wanted to get a little aggressive when he first started liking to tree, but I was able to correct it before it got to be a rooted behavior.

He was a nice dog, but I didn't care for his personality and nature.

Old Post 11-22-2011 03:29 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Lipper dogs

Hi,

Didnt want to start a vendetta. Just stating facts. I crossed a linebred Finley River Dan 3 female to Lipper that produced track dogs that ran tracks other dogs could not smell but followed them several hundred yards behind and finally made it to the tree and still couldn't smell the coon. Coon was there every time. They were so fast everybody thought they were running off game only to hear them come treed and stay treed. Caught several coons on the ground. They were accurate tree dogs . Never had a dog like them before. Still linebreeding them today.
Tom, I still have that same Finley River blood crossed on Lipper. If you want to put that Lipper semen to good use, I have the right track driving hard treedog to use it on that is a proven reproducer.
Lipper was a beautiful hound that Raymond Lasseter, Lonnie Mears, others and myself couldn't beat at King of the World in Green Forrest, ARK. My Radar dog won the World Show 2 years later. World class hounds there that day. Dual purpose hounds have always been my goal. Lipper was one. Too bad he had so many counterfeit females bred to him. Money was the goal, not a good balanced dual purpose hound. JMO

Good Hunting,
Robert

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild Bill's Lill 21.05% reproduction record
Starke's Finley River Little Lill
Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Rattler 2
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sadie
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Cozi
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Dual Gr Ch Wild Bill's April 2016 UKC RQE 97 Ch winner

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Jane 2006 UKC RQE 74 Gr Ch winner
Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner
Starke's Finley River Jake
Hoghill's Finley River Rip
Hoghill's Finley River Candie

Starke's Finley River Stubbie
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tuff
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Steel
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Fame

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Jane
Gr Ch Starke's Finley River Ramblin Iron Man
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Bat Man

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tanna
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lightning
Starke"s Finley River Ramblin John Henry
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Dan
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sister
Starke's Finley River Diamond
Starke's Finley River General Robert E Lee

Starke's Finley River Stormy
Clark's Finley River Spot PKC cast / money winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sage

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Paige

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lou HTX passed times 1 Littermate of
PKC Gold Ch Gr Nt Ch Snitch, mother of Batman

Gr Ch. Starke's Finley River Ramblin Emma HTX
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sugar Boy
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Randi
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Little Emma

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier
Gr Ch Little Walnut Zipporah

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

"Fast is Good. Accuracy is Everything." Wyatt Earp

Old Post 11-22-2011 09:15 PM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

What's Up Doc x Psycho Susie

Never have I seen such an unprovoked mean dog. If this is an example of how vicious the females are, I would hate to see what a male dog would be like. I'm glad yours is ez going. Congratulations. I will never own another Bellar dog.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

Old Post 12-02-2011 04:40 PM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plentyofpossum
UKC Forum Member

Best hound I ever owned had pac blood. If I ever went back to a hound I would be looking for some more pac blood. Great stuff and not ill at all.

Old Post 12-02-2011 06:29 PM
plentyofpossum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plentyofpossum Click here to Send plentyofpossum a Private Message Find more posts by plentyofpossum Add plentyofpossum to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

dogs

weather its pac or lipper or old blue ya got to admit there is a lot of jealousy amongst us coonhunters would have been nice to have seen pac and lipper draw each other to see the out come but like mr. hopkins i would like to see russ cut loose of some of pac that he has stored then you could take the best off of both and draw them together. best of luck to both. but if it happens i would like to find the best blue dog i could and throw it in the hunt. thanks for two cents worth

Old Post 12-02-2011 07:24 PM
travelman01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travelman01 Click here to Send travelman01 a Private Message Click Here to Email travelman01 Find more posts by travelman01 Add travelman01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Bellar Hounds

I'm not an authority on Mr. Bellar's line of dogs, but I have trained 5 from one litter of Psycho and one from another Psycho litter and raised a litter of pups from one of his stud dogs in the last 3 years. There was one ill dog at the tree and only if she is moved off her spot at the tree. I got her after she was started and do not know what may have been done to her before I got her. The rest were not ill.
I have zero tolerance for aggressive behavior. I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR! I have broke two dogs from being aggressive in my 62 years of hunting. Both in the last 10 years and both did not have Bellar breeding. I will never break another one. Both had alot of the same ancestors as Doc's dam.
What is very evident here is that Mr. Starke's dog is not giving credit to the ancestors of his dog. I believe that there is Lipper, Bozo, Hickory Nut Harry, and Sackett Junior behind the Doc up close and would make the point that the aggressive behavior may have came down through Doc's dam lineage.

Old Post 12-03-2011 12:14 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Re: What's Up Doc x Psycho Susie

quote:
Never have I seen such an unprovoked mean dog. If this is an example of how vicious the females are, I would hate to see what a male dog would be like. I'm glad yours is ez going. Congratulations. I will never own another Bellar dog.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Old Post 12-03-2011 12:34 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Aggressive Dogs

Mr. Starke made a broad generalization about Bellar dogs based on one dog.

I've hunted with and owned several "show bred" dogs and if I am also entitled to make a broad statement it would be that most 'show' bred dogs from National Champions are aggressive.
How many times have you seen dogs at a show up on their toes and if it were not for them being restrained by a leash they would be locked up and rolling with another dog? The judges seem to ignore the trait and often give them the show. Aggressiveness does not genetically skip a generation. If you have a genetically aggressive dog then either its mother or father should have been spaded instead of bred. This is my opinion!
Good luck with you dogs, life is short, enjoy the best and cull the rest.

When the neighbors male dog comes visiting he never looks better than when he is looking for a fight!

Old Post 12-03-2011 12:57 AM
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Agressive dogs

Hi,

I have never had to get rid of a mean dog. Always owned Finley River dogs for 30 years. Never had a mean one. They are docile. As I stated, I have heard rumors about Bellar dogs being mean, aggressive tree dogs. Giving you information about the one I bought and paid for. Are you saying that Psycho Susie or What's Up Doc should be neutered? Doc's dead so that only leaves Susie. Is it coming from her? Your guess is as good as mine. I asked about her littermates. Didn't get but one response. I respect your right to express your opinion. That is what keeps us free.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Old Post 12-03-2011 06:19 PM
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

Pac-man

I had one of the females that was out of Doc and Suzie, sold her when she was alittle over a year old. She was not mean at all. To say the that the mean dogs are coming from Pac-man is a hard thing to say since if I'm correct he shows up maybe in the 4th generation on this cross. There was alot of females in that pedigree that aren't Pac-man bred. All of my dogs have Pac-man in them, one of them even shows Pac-man 3 times in 3 generations, and that is the one I hunt my young dogs with. Just like Elvis said its hard to base your opinion off one dog. Not going to say I have never seen a mean Pac-man bred dog but I have seen just as many Sackett, Nailor, Lipper bred that are mean too.

Last edited by Mark Antrim on 12-05-2011 at 11:29 PM

Old Post 12-04-2011 02:26 PM
Mark Antrim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Antrim Click here to Send Mark Antrim a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Antrim Find more posts by Mark Antrim Add Mark Antrim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walker9615
UKC Forum Member

Mean dogs

Never really hunted with any pacman dogs but I've seen some alligators outta jr an Clint not aggressive anywhere but on the tree.

Old Post 12-05-2011 02:10 AM
Walker9615 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walker9615 Click here to Send Walker9615 a Private Message Click Here to Email Walker9615 Find more posts by Walker9615 Add Walker9615 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Pacman Dogs

I bought a pup last September that is a grandson of Psycho and goes back to Pacman eight times in six generations. He is about as straight Bellar bred you could get. He started treeing at 5 months. I don't believe in pushing a pup. At 12 months old and 4 coon kills he was a first strike dog, first tree dog and pressure treedog. I accidentially hunted him with two different aggressive treedogs recently and he stayed away from them and didn't offer to fight back, but stayed treed under pressure. This is one of the best pups that I've ever seen.
I have bought one or two highly advertised pups each year for close to 39 years and worked them. Most were culled. I have zero tollerance for an aggressive dog and I had heard rumors that
Bellar's dogs were aggressive so I never tried any. This was one of the biggest mistakes that I ever made. I really like the Psycho dogs.

Old Post 12-06-2011 07:53 PM
Tardawg
UKC Forum Member

I have a young female directly out of Psycho. She is two year old, shows no signs of aggression. Does show TONS of Talent, been treeing her own coon for over a year now. I have not seen a more ACCURATE TREE DOG in some time. She is a very nice female. P.S. you may be hearing about her soon.

alankalal1959@gmail.com

Home of:
Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch. 'PR' Kalal's MN Pyched Up Miss Pac Man

R.I.P.
Dual Grand Champion Kalal's Minnesota Anne
&
Dual Grand Champion Kalal's Minnesota Destiny in the Wind

Support the Treeing Walker Breeders & Fanciers Association.

Old Post 12-07-2011 01:10 PM
Tardawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tardawg Click here to Send Tardawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Tardawg Find more posts by Tardawg Add Tardawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Bellar Dogs

Hi,

I never said Bellar dogs are not talented. I never singled out Pac Man. I did say I have heard numerous stories about them being mean. The first one I bought turned out to be "psycho."As I said in an earlier post, if you have an ez going one, congratulations.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Old Post 12-08-2011 09:16 PM
Nelson Kirkland
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tardawg
I have a young female directly out of Psycho. She is two year old, shows no signs of aggression. Does show TONS of Talent, been treeing her own coon for over a year now. I have not seen a more ACCURATE TREE DOG in some time. She is a very nice female. P.S. you may be hearing about her soon.

I have heard of her.

Old Post 12-08-2011 11:47 PM
Nelson Kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nelson Kirkland Click here to Send Nelson Kirkland a Private Message Find more posts by Nelson Kirkland Add Nelson Kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toe cutter
UKC Forum Member

i drew pacman on the final cast of a 2 night ucha money hunt in the 80's. a black and tan was carried out of the woods friday night with claims that pacman worked the dog over pretty good on the tree. with pacman rumored to already having been scratched 2 times in ukc and the hoopla friday night, they put 3 judges on us on the final cast with one judge wearing tennis shoes and carring a 2 cell handheld flash light.
i had a big ole lemon colored walker and he was no easy task for any dog to move off a tree. first tree the hell bent to scratch judge put his tennis shoes to work and darted into the darkness. the tree was no bigger then my leg and although both dogs ,mine and pacman had some blood trickling here and there, they appeared they were perfect angles. they treed together a few times in the cast.
i won't say pacman was ill, but he was light broke. no matter how big or small the light was.

Old Post 12-09-2011 02:31 AM
toe cutter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toe cutter Click here to Send toe cutter a Private Message Find more posts by toe cutter Add toe cutter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone know where Judy Meyers lives now?

Old Post 12-27-2011 05:20 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david hall
UKC Forum Member

Fella's I Seen the Pac Man Dog In Action In 86 While Guiding a Pro Hunt Cast In $kc While Dave Juvers Handled Him, I would Have to Say He was A Hard Hunting Loud Impressive Tree Dog BUT I Have to Say that He Was an ALLIGATOR, THAT WAS LIGHT BROKE AND VOICE BROKE, The Judge Tried All Night to Catch Him But was Unsuccesful, When He would Come In and Cover at the tree all He!! would break loose, IM NOT TALKING BLOWING, it didnt matter male or female they were all bleeding when we got in there and the others treed together all night not a problem, Some how Every time The Crap would Start a Light would Flash that Direction or the Handler would Speak Loud and OLD PAC MAN TREED LIKE AND ANGEL, I was 18 yrs Old 3 days later i was offered a Pup, I told The Guy give the pup to someone else, I was Not Interested,

Im Not Saying He reproduced That This Is Just My Experience with PAC MAN

Old Post 12-28-2011 03:39 AM
david hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david hall Click here to Send david hall a Private Message Click Here to Email david hall Find more posts by david hall Add david hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I don't know about how or about that but it sounds like there was a few other alligators in there, and Pac was just holding his ground. What for dogs do you have ? Tell me what the bloodlines are other then that Casey Dog. Pac did win that cast didn't he? Back in the day I would like to take Pac-Man by his self and count coon night after night with any other three dogs hunting the same way, I think I would put my money on Old Pac. The way UKC does the rules don't mean that is the way you check a dog out, that dog was a dog! I'm not saying the dog was perfect or the guy that owned him either. I'm just saying that I doubt you ever owned a dog that was in the same calibre as that dog. NOT A SMART ANSWER JUST THE FACTS.

Old Post 12-28-2011 09:24 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

rex

Post a picture of. Pacman and Mr quick together...

Old Post 12-28-2011 02:35 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Man, you wouldn't want to do that . Them two look to much alike.

Old Post 12-28-2011 03:17 PM