UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > coma's stylish amos
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
belly up
UKC Forum Member

coma's stylish amos

can anyone give any info on him

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2013 07:39 PM
belly up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for belly up Click here to Send belly up a Private Message Find more posts by belly up Add belly up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
belly up
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Old Post 04-20-2013 06:19 AM
belly up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for belly up Click here to Send belly up a Private Message Find more posts by belly up Add belly up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd Clemmons
UKC Forum Member

Comas Amos

I have a 1 yr old male out of Comas Amos. He is everything you could ask for. Larry Garvin owns Amos. For more info, my number is 270-427-7497

Old Post 02-23-2015 04:45 AM
Todd Clemmons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Clemmons Click here to Send Todd Clemmons a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Clemmons Find more posts by Todd Clemmons Add Todd Clemmons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcusmclaurin
New UKC Forum Member

What gyp is your Amos pup out of

Old Post 05-17-2015 09:17 PM
Marcusmclaurin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcusmclaurin Click here to Send Marcusmclaurin a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcusmclaurin Find more posts by Marcusmclaurin Add Marcusmclaurin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd Clemmons
UKC Forum Member

Comas Amos

A gyp out of track man+

Old Post 06-01-2015 07:34 PM
Todd Clemmons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Clemmons Click here to Send Todd Clemmons a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Clemmons Find more posts by Todd Clemmons Add Todd Clemmons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcusmclaurin
New UKC Forum Member

Amos in MS

Amos is in Mississippi now and is being bred to some very nice females.

https://youtu.be/mQ4SZYQs090

Old Post 06-16-2015 02:25 PM
Marcusmclaurin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcusmclaurin Click here to Send Marcusmclaurin a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcusmclaurin Find more posts by Marcusmclaurin Add Marcusmclaurin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Ntch Comas Amos

Amos is a Coondog Big Mouth track dog accurate stay put tree dog.

I owned half him with Larry for little over six months he was coondog here in these Missouri hills river bottoms.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 07-23-2015 07:20 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaiman
UKC Forum Member

Grntch comas stylish Amos

I owned grntch comas stylish Amos, he’s been gone a couple years now I’m looking for something out of his blood. Please let me know if anyone knows of anything. Id line to start hunting again. He was a machine and I lost interest after he passed. It’s time to start again. Cold nosed, move a track, accurate, and no junk was what he was. And the hardest hunting hound I’ve ever been with.

'pr' Twin Oaks ole Stylish Rebel

Dick Garvin 812-606-8674

Old Post 11-20-2019 05:41 PM
jaiman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jaiman Click here to Send jaiman a Private Message Click Here to Email jaiman Find more posts by jaiman Add jaiman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote