UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech,pr,max’s Megatron
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Grivetti22
UKC Forum Member

I have one of these pups off T and Betty! Like Jessie said they are just shy of 5 months old. My male pup was going with company already at like 10 weeks old. I’ve already let a couple cage coon out for him, and has no problem tracking them down and treeing them. He’s been a natural from the start.. Just waiting now for the kittens to start coming out. If any of you guys get a chance to snag a T pup I would, he seems like he’s throwing naturals!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2020 01:59 AM
Grivetti22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grivetti22 Click here to Send Grivetti22 a Private Message Click Here to Email Grivetti22 Find more posts by Grivetti22 Add Grivetti22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ring
UKC Forum Member

I kept 2 of the Betty and T pups back. A male and a female. They look really good too. Big mouths and look like a hound should. Would be interested in going partners with someone on one of them as I cant do 2 justice. Or sell one. The whole litter seems to be doing really well. You can contact me at:

Ken Ferguson
Ph: 217-620-6528

Last edited by Ring on 04-18-2020 at 07:58 PM

Old Post 04-18-2020 07:12 PM
Ring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ring Click here to Send Ring a Private Message Click Here to Email Ring Find more posts by Ring Add Ring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grivetti22
UKC Forum Member

My 9 month old pup off T and Betty treed his first coon solo last night! This pup has no doubt met my exceptions!

Old Post 08-14-2020 05:58 PM
Grivetti22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grivetti22 Click here to Send Grivetti22 a Private Message Click Here to Email Grivetti22 Find more posts by Grivetti22 Add Grivetti22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Grivetti22
My 9 month old pup off T and Betty treed his first coon solo last night! This pup has no doubt met my exceptions!

Glad you like your pup,sounds like he’s starting off on the right foot

Old Post 08-16-2020 08:28 AM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHRIS SUTTON
UKC Forum Member

Have one off Tron and Betty...... Ive scratched my head a time or two with this pup. Hasnt been hunted with anything else yet, has treed a coon the last 2 times ive taken him alone, but hasnt said a word on the ground either time?? The way he acted last night was he smelled it as i cut him, he circled behind me and was treed about .25 deep quick with a coon. Havent hunted with the sire or dam.....Curious as to their tracking. Thanks

PS he has opened on a turn out coon and HOT tracks in the past, but never got treed off them.

Old Post 09-08-2020 09:52 PM
CHRIS SUTTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHRIS SUTTON Click here to Send CHRIS SUTTON a Private Message Find more posts by CHRIS SUTTON Add CHRIS SUTTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Chris good to hear that your pups has treed coons alone. I have 2 from this cross and the male is wide open and has treed turn loose coon and treed with another dog. The female is tighter on track and has tree a turn loose coon and treed with other dogs. So 2 litter mate open differently. I have hunted with T and line a track then opens on a track and like to be deep and alone. T has a good mouth and is a good steady tree dog. Betty is from a GREAT Litter of early starting dogs that I think 4 of the 7 are Grand Nite. Please feel free to contact me. Mike Eaton cell 507-398-9753. Good Luck Hunting !

Dual Grand Ch Pr Eaton's Blue Jewel (Nite Ch GR CH Hillbilly Willy x Dual Grand Treeddogg Mafia Max Destruction)
Dual Grand PR Eaton's Blue Babe owner David Eaton

Old Post 09-10-2020 12:04 AM
meaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meaton Click here to Send meaton a Private Message Find more posts by meaton Add meaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

I'm interested in a pup out of T if possible in the future. How much does a pup outta him usually cost and where are you located?

Old Post 09-10-2020 09:07 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

pup

One just came up for sale. Link: http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928532642

Dual Grand Ch Pr Eaton's Blue Jewel (Nite Ch GR CH Hillbilly Willy x Dual Grand Treeddogg Mafia Max Destruction)
Dual Grand PR Eaton's Blue Babe owner David Eaton

Old Post 09-13-2020 04:25 AM
meaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meaton Click here to Send meaton a Private Message Find more posts by meaton Add meaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Re: pup

quote:
Originally posted by meaton
One just came up for sale. Link: http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928532642

Well thanks for letting me know but the man has decided to keep the dog so if you here of anymore just let me know or if your going to have some pups sometime that would work to, especially if your doing one of your proven crosses again.

Last edited by Ridgerunner1988 on 09-13-2020 at 08:14 PM

Old Post 09-13-2020 08:10 PM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHRIS SUTTON
UKC Forum Member

3 drops last night.... Ole Blue (10 mo old "Optimus Prime") was struck and treed in about 10 minutes, 350 yards along a feed field. Big cottonwood tree that was hard to shine. Didnt find one.....Second drop gone about 15-20 minutes and never said a word, but come back smelling like he got side swiped by a skunk (not a direct hit thank god)! HA, last dump hunted a milo field along some marshy ground. Got struck and ran one pretty good for about 15 minutes and lost it.... About 5 minutes later gets treed in the swamp with one on the outside. **He has seen one cage coon, and never been with another dog yet..... I figure after he has treed several pretty good ill knock one out.

Last edited by CHRIS SUTTON on 09-15-2020 at 10:32 PM

Old Post 09-15-2020 10:24 PM
CHRIS SUTTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHRIS SUTTON Click here to Send CHRIS SUTTON a Private Message Find more posts by CHRIS SUTTON Add CHRIS SUTTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

It’s hide season!

Old Post 11-19-2020 02:40 AM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

How are the Megatron X Betty pups doing?

Old Post 02-18-2023 01:36 AM
max destruction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max destruction Click here to Send max destruction a Private Message Click Here to Email max destruction Find more posts by max destruction Add max destruction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote