UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Performance Program
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Performance Program

How are points awarded now? I know that you only get points for 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall now and 1st place dog gets .1 point for each dog entered up to 10 dogs. But what happens after 10 dogs entered? I couldnt find it in my rulebook or my Bloodlines Mag. I know that it was changed but don't remember what y'all changed it to.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-17-2020 02:56 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

The max number of points a dog can earn remains the same (2 pts).

1st Place

11 dogs = 1.1 pts
12 = 1.2 pts
13 = 1.30 pts

and so on up to 20 dogs.

2nd receives half of what first got. Third receives half of what 2nd got.

Old Post 06-17-2020 04:01 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Good question and good info! Thanks

Old Post 06-17-2020 05:47 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

So, I won .5 points this past weekend. How much are they going to be worth this year? I need to know how much to bill Jared for.

Old Post 06-17-2020 06:01 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

So..... X won 1st at an RQE....with 35 dogs entered.....X only gets 2 pts.?

Old Post 06-17-2020 07:21 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dogwhisper

I believe so

Old Post 06-17-2020 07:39 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Dogwhisper

Performance points are not awarded at events where all dogs draw out together. That has not changed.

Old Post 06-17-2020 08:08 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Performance points are not awarded at events where all dogs draw out together. That has not changed.

Bummer .....

Old Post 06-17-2020 10:03 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

don't no why they hide this stuff. here is a copied one out of old book.

[/B][/QUOTE]

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 06-18-2020 12:23 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote