UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > How to remove a successors? HELP
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brianafritts
New UKC Forum Member

How to remove a successors? HELP

I had recently bought a new pup. She is a Razors Edge Bully.
I WAS in an abusive relationship and was planning to leave when the 'successor' stole her from me. I am the Sole Signatory and owner.
I have not yet sent in the registration to get the final registry in MY name. Like I said, I am the sole owner but he signed as the successor. I have alerted the police and we have decided to give him ONE warning to return the dog. In the mean time, I was advised to get her registered papers in JUST my name and him removed.
QUESTION: **Am I able to mark out his info on the application for permanent registry and send in her paper work to get it returned to me as the only owner?**
Someone please give me some advise.. I miss my baby SOOOOO much. He is irresponsible, mean and abusive to anything that angers him. I know my pup will not be taken care of properly and I just need my baby home with me!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-07-2016 12:08 AM
brianafritts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianafritts Click here to Send brianafritts a Private Message Click Here to Email brianafritts Find more posts by brianafritts Add brianafritts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

As long as you are listed as the Sole Signatory, then yes, you can mark out the Successor's name. I would also include a note telling us that you and the Successor had a falling out and you don't want their name on the papers.

Old Post 10-07-2016 01:12 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brianafritts
New UKC Forum Member

I'm going to file a restraining order today on him. Since I am the sole owner, i have her registry and he is a successor, do you THINK an officer will go with me to retrieve her? I know were they are.
Thanks for the help! I will send in her application registry after I get her back. Until then, I want to keep her papers with me for legal action.

Old Post 10-07-2016 01:58 PM
brianafritts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianafritts Click here to Send brianafritts a Private Message Click Here to Email brianafritts Find more posts by brianafritts Add brianafritts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

I have no idea what your local law enforcement agency will do. That's not anything that we would know anything about. Good luck!

Old Post 10-07-2016 02:13 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brianafritts
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks Russel for your help!

Old Post 10-07-2016 07:39 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You're welcome. Have a great day!

Old Post 10-10-2016 01:04 PM