UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Splitter
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

Splitter

Where is he now.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-2017 02:37 AM
Chad spencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad spencer Click here to Send Chad spencer a Private Message Find more posts by Chad spencer Add Chad spencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

I think Jamie Swain has him if not Ray conrad

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 09-08-2017 08:01 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J I Allen
UKC Forum Member

I think a man in east Tennessee named Mike Webb has the dog, lives around Newport, TN. I also think he might be in the High Oaks Coon Hunting club. If you can find an officer of that club, they may have his number.

Old Post 09-08-2017 10:43 PM
J I Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J I Allen Click here to Send J I Allen a Private Message Find more posts by J I Allen Add J I Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

Was hoping he was closer to Missouri still need a female to him few years ago liked the pup I kept was hoping for a second round. May have to go see Otis. Or just forget it

Old Post 09-09-2017 03:12 AM
Chad spencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad spencer Click here to Send Chad spencer a Private Message Find more posts by Chad spencer Add Chad spencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

Hey chad go to Otis or get a hold of Blaise he has a really nice male dog

918-961-2434
Home to:
Past Home to:
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten

Old Post 09-18-2017 09:18 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

Yea I hear Blaise has another powerhouse. I'm just kinda kickin it around.

Old Post 09-18-2017 11:28 PM
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

Prolly couldn't give them away Shawn she ain't flashy just goes trees coons. Although she is a bench champ I think all she needs is a first in the woods. But I'm kinda kickin it around last litter she had I kept one he was treein his own at 9 months doin pretty good got him ate up and now he just sits unless I go alone

Old Post 09-19-2017 01:45 AM
Jerry F Chapman
UKC Forum Member

What's your female out of Chad?

Old Post 09-21-2017 08:42 PM
Jerry F Chapman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry F Chapman Click here to Send Jerry F Chapman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry F Chapman Find more posts by Jerry F Chapman Add Jerry F Chapman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

She's out of a grnt dog Ty Anderson had and a female he had the mother to her goes back to one you mite know ozark coonbustin Ragin ruby and her dad was kodiak

Old Post 09-21-2017 09:05 PM
Jerry F Chapman
UKC Forum Member

I'd be interested in a female if you breed to Otis

Old Post 09-23-2017 03:57 PM
Jerry F Chapman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry F Chapman Click here to Send Jerry F Chapman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry F Chapman Find more posts by Jerry F Chapman Add Jerry F Chapman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

I'll kick it around for a bit. You will be the first to know

Old Post 09-24-2017 05:01 AM
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

jerry the male dog was out of Walt Kosco's old fog dog. Chad I would take one from either male you breed to the pups out of blaise's dog seem to be doing well also and would cross good on your female in my opinion but you know what they are. lol. Give me a call sometime 918-961-2434

918-961-2434
Home to:
Past Home to:

Old Post 09-26-2017 11:16 PM
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

I sure will Shawn soon thanks.

Old Post 09-27-2017 12:33 AM
GYSKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Call Jimmy stidham he sold him last he was 5 minutes up the road from me 1 8046917177 he also has cane straws

Old Post 10-21-2017 02:32 PM
GYSKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GYSKENNELS Click here to Send GYSKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email GYSKENNELS Find more posts by GYSKENNELS Add GYSKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote