UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Tree Griping Joe
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nat Thomas
Banned

Jokers time will come. Hes got some older pups out there now, but he has ALOT of pups out there now that are just getting ready to start or getting ready for the hunts. He will make his impact!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-22-2007 04:40 PM
Nat Thomas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nat Thomas Click here to Send Nat Thomas a Private Message Click Here to Email Nat Thomas Find more posts by Nat Thomas Add Nat Thomas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

I believe so too people will see after the Super Stakes this year.

He has a few nice ones headed there this year.

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!
I use and recommend Kelley's K-Lights.

Old Post 02-22-2007 04:50 PM
walkercash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercash Click here to Send walkercash a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercash Find more posts by walkercash Add walkercash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the good words guys, but seriously the Joe dog is a reproducing fool......

I've got three males here that I breed, and I'm considering breeding a female to Joe....if that says anything. I'm not kennel blind. I know a reproducer when I see one.

Old Post 02-22-2007 04:55 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Ridge
Thanks for the good words guys, but seriously the Joe dog is a reproducing fool......

I've got three males here that I breed, and I'm considering breeding a female to Joe....if that says anything. I'm not kennel blind. I know a reproducer when I see one.

Pretty sure I have one headed there too.

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!

Old Post 02-22-2007 04:59 PM
walkercash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercash Click here to Send walkercash a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercash Find more posts by walkercash Add walkercash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wally Martin
UKC Forum Member

Hey Cliff Can You Post Your Females Pedigree Please

Old Post 02-22-2007 05:01 PM
Wally Martin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wally Martin Click here to Send Wally Martin a Private Message Click Here to Email Wally Martin Find more posts by Wally Martin Add Wally Martin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

Doug C.
I just may do that. I have a pup off of Fred & a Stylish Rank female. I really like him & he does a nice job. Thanks for the Invite.

Wally M.
Here is Jesse Ped.

....................Neosho River Jet
............Minkler's Kansas Dancer
....................Minkler's Kansas Kate
.....Hurler's Neosho River Dancer
....................Guess Deanwood Drifter
............Lehman's Hillbilly Jude
....................Wagoner's Hillbilly Penny ( Hillbilly Mac)
Neosho River Jesse
....................Schultz Stylish Coma
.............Lookin Up Jeb
.....................Cavitt's Hllbilly Misty
......Lookin up Jesse
.....................Captain Creek Johnny
..............Lookin up Maggie
.....................C J's Hard Luck Lil

She's a coondog

Old Post 02-23-2007 01:19 AM
cliff mullenax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cliff mullenax Click here to Send cliff mullenax a Private Message Find more posts by cliff mullenax Add cliff mullenax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

Do one of you guys have The numbers on Minklers Kansas Thunder ( pup's/ GRNite's / NiteCH / EX....) Thanks.

Old Post 02-23-2007 01:26 AM
cliff mullenax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cliff mullenax Click here to Send cliff mullenax a Private Message Find more posts by cliff mullenax Add cliff mullenax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

he has like little over 500 pups on the ground--- 4 or 5 grandnites or even more, and a bunch of night champs-- and know of a couple of just registered dogs that could have titled easy------the pups from his very last litter should be around 2 and a half or 3 yrs old

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 02-23-2007 01:53 AM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

I dont have the numbers in front of me,but i believe they are weak. Thunder changed hands several times in his prime and i always assumed it was because of his track record in the reproduction department.
He was a nice hound,I hunted with him a good bit and i liked him.
I spent some time hunting a pup out of him and made him a nt ch and he could have did a lot of winning but he had some peculiar traits i didnt like.
Ive hunted with Joe a few times and he seems to be a nice balanced hound.I like him.

Old Post 02-23-2007 03:39 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Guys (Dwils , Elvis)
Would like to know more about Tunder & ( Some On Joe's Bottom Side) Some say Thunder was very loud & good.

WALLY M.
Do you have a opinion on her (Jesse) Ped. "Just curious."

Old Post 02-24-2007 02:48 PM
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Cliff,

............Dual Gr. Ch. Minkler's Kansas Dancer
..........Nt. Ch. Tree Grippin Rip
...............Gr. Nt. Ch. Charles' Cricket
.....Little Cricket II
...............Dual Gr. Ch. House's Lipper
..........Lipper's Spring Creek Cricket
...............Spring Creek Sugar

The Rip dog on Joe's bottom side was "all that and a bag of chips" An outstanding young dog that was struck by a car before he was could really prove his worth to the world. Rip had four wins to grand when he was killed.

Joe's momma died just a while ago. She was quite the coon dog herself, but I don't think they ever carried her to a hunt....

Outside of Dancer and Lipper, all of the dogs on the bottom side of Joe's pedigree are from Ronnie's breeding. If Ron keeps it around, and breeds it....you can be it's a coon dog.

Old Post 02-24-2007 03:11 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aron Nieland
UKC Forum Member

our GR NT CH High style patty is getting ready to come back in heat we are seriously thinking on breeding her to Joe.....

Old Post 02-25-2007 04:44 AM
Aron Nieland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aron Nieland Click here to Send Aron Nieland a Private Message Find more posts by Aron Nieland Add Aron Nieland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-06-2007 07:44 PM
oliesmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oliesmith Click here to Send oliesmith a Private Message Click Here to Email oliesmith Find more posts by oliesmith Add oliesmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

btt:

Old Post 03-13-2007 12:38 AM
Nat Thomas
Banned

All this talk about joe pups. Ive got one that will make someone a nice dog. I DO NOT have the time to put in her at all! I am hunting 2 older dogs and have no time for a pup. This pup has treed 3 coon by herself at night, her first 1st coon the 2nd night in the woods by herself. She has been in the woods maybe 12 times total. She will run and tree with old dogs pretty decent and will split ( I witnessed it the other night her 3rd coon by herself) Her biggest fault is that she has just an average mouth. Its not loud but its not quiet either. It would take a loud dog to drown her out and she is a TREEEEEEEEDOG! She is a real small female, maybe 35lbs and is 14months old. She has a squall chop on track and a triple chop locate. She will make someone a nice dog and is a very very good track dog. She is out of Joe of course and double pac man bred female. Someone make me an offer. We've got decent money in her but just dont have the time to hunt her! Soooo folks, Make me an offer and I will let you know if it is in the ballpark or not.

Nat Thomas
260-729-1238

Old Post 03-28-2007 02:28 AM
Nat Thomas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nat Thomas Click here to Send Nat Thomas a Private Message Click Here to Email Nat Thomas Find more posts by Nat Thomas Add Nat Thomas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

btt

Old Post 04-18-2007 05:21 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

A friend of mine is considering breeding this female to Joe. Would anyone be interested in one?

*************************NITECH HARDWOOD BO (Bozo)
********************GRNITECH DUCK CREEK WILLIE
*************************DANS ROYAL DIXIE (Rock River Ring)
***************RAINTREE DREAM CATCHER
*************************GRNITECH DOHONNEYS BOONE
********************GRNITECH DUCK CREEK STAR
*************************GRCH GRNITECH ELKHORN CREEK CHEETA

Old Post 04-18-2007 07:06 AM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

Let's hear more about Joe's offspring! They sound like they are making nice dogs. What kind of females have been bred to him?
It is getting pretty rare to find a stud dog nowadays that isn't Nailor, Sackett jr, or Harry bred, not that there is anything wrong with that breeding. You'd think there would be people knocking down his door to get some of him. He sure sounds like a nice hound.

Last edited by on 04-18-2007 at 08:58 PM

Old Post 04-18-2007 08:49 PM
brogy

btt

Old Post 04-19-2007 03:19 AM
brogy

btt

Old Post 04-20-2007 02:24 AM
brogy

btt

Old Post 04-22-2007 06:16 PM
oliesmith
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-08-2007 06:46 AM
oliesmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oliesmith Click here to Send oliesmith a Private Message Click Here to Email oliesmith Find more posts by oliesmith Add oliesmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

anyone have any pups or a young dogs out of Joe??

Lone Pine North

Old Post 05-18-2007 03:46 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

Here ya go Forest I aint sure if he still has it though

quote:
Originally posted by Englishman
All this talk about joe pups. Ive got one that will make someone a nice dog. I DO NOT have the time to put in her at all! I am hunting 2 older dogs and have no time for a pup. This pup has treed 3 coon by herself at night, her first 1st coon the 2nd night in the woods by herself. She has been in the woods maybe 12 times total. She will run and tree with old dogs pretty decent and will split ( I witnessed it the other night her 3rd coon by herself) Her biggest fault is that she has just an average mouth. Its not loud but its not quiet either. It would take a loud dog to drown her out and she is a TREEEEEEEEDOG! She is a real small female, maybe 35lbs and is 14months old. She has a squall chop on track and a triple chop locate. She will make someone a nice dog and is a very very good track dog. She is out of Joe of course and double pac man bred female. Someone make me an offer. We've got decent money in her but just dont have the time to hunt her! Soooo folks, Make me an offer and I will let you know if it is in the ballpark or not.

Nat Thomas
260-729-1238

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!

Old Post 05-18-2007 04:14 PM
coonhunter24
UKC Forum Member

Tree Griping Joe

NEED SOME IF ON THIS DOG ANYBODY HUNTED WITH HIM WHAT KINDA DOGS DOES HE THROW IS HE A REAL HOUNDY LOOKING DOG .....AND A PIC WOULD BE GREAT IF ANYBODY CAN HELP I WOULD APPRECHIATE IT

Old Post 10-06-2007 05:02 PM
coonhunter24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter24 Click here to Send coonhunter24 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter24 Find more posts by coonhunter24 Add coonhunter24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote