UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Silver Ch.Dual Grand Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train
Pages (45): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite Ch. Insane Frosted Train

A couple 2-3weeks ago a young dog out of Train,owned by Landon Dodd got in the top 3 of the Legacy hunt in Seneca Mo. (Trumpy Bear) A young female out of Mug owned by Justin Cooper finished in to Nt.Ch. A young male out of my Domino female picked up 3 cast wins and just needs 3 more to be Gnt. A young female out of Mug named Venus won over $7000.00 -Owned by Jeremy Michaelis. These dogs are reproducing the right kind. Thanks and we appreciate every one that puts their time and money in these dogs. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-04-2019 12:42 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

A couple 2-3weeks ago a young dog out of Train,owned by Landon Dodd got in the top 3 of the Legacy hunt in Seneca Mo. (Trumpy Bear) A young female out of Mug owned by Justin Cooper finished in to Nt.Ch. A young male out of my Domino female picked up 3 cast wins and just needs 3 more to be Gnt. A young female out of Mug named Venus won over $7000.00 -Owned by Jeremy Michaelis. These dogs are reproducing the right kind. Thanks and we appreciate every one that puts their time and money in these dogs. Thanks

Old Post 07-04-2019 12:43 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

As Larry the cable would say. That's gettin R done. Congats to all

Old Post 07-06-2019 09:00 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

I spoke with Keith Palmer-per text. Keith sent me a video of his 5 month old pup out of Scar/Domino. This pup sounds great. Scar semen was out of Skipper and a sister to Xjr mother. Yes I kept a female to cross back on Train or Mug. Give us a shout if interested in breeding to Train or Mug. Dominator will be offered for stud in the future. Thanks

Old Post 07-16-2019 08:54 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

I spoke with Keith Palmer-per text. Keith sent me a video of his 5 month old pup out of Scar/Domino. This pup sounds great. Scar semen was out of Skipper and a sister to Xjr mother. Yes I kept a female to cross back on Train or Mug. Give us a shout if interested in breeding to Train or Mug. Dominator will be offered for stud in the future. Thanks

Old Post 07-16-2019 08:54 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Hunters this whole family of dogs are reproducing. Hearing alot about dogs out of Mug doing well in the hunts and just,flat making good COON dogs. Better take a look here guys.

Old Post 07-19-2019 09:43 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Guys,give Josh Howard a call if your interested in a young dog. I think he might have a couple that need started and possibly has one that is started.

Old Post 08-03-2019 08:35 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

SHHHH rumor has it there is some awesome young male dogs out of Train n Mugg deing groomed for later introductions. Best get some guys.

Old Post 08-21-2019 02:02 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Rob Church on finishing his young dog out of Domino to a Gnt.Ch. at the State hunt last night. A female out of Mug picked up another Nt.Ch. win last weekend. The weekend before that another Mug female picked up another Nt.Ch. win. I'm hunting a young dog out of Train that is coming on really good. As I've mentioned before this line of dogs are reproducing the right kind. We welcome anyone to enjoy this line of dogs with us. Thanks so much and give us a call if we can help. Josh Howard-903-701-3613------Jeff Long-417-630-2785

Old Post 08-24-2019 03:32 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite Ch. Insane Frosted Mug

Congrats to Kenneth Johnson on another Nt.Ch.win at the State hunt with Chic last night. Chic is out of Mug.

Old Post 08-24-2019 04:05 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Kenneth Johnson and Mike Glover on their win with Mugs Mo.Chic. Chic won the Overall Mo. State Purina Championship. Way to go!

Old Post 08-25-2019 12:47 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I saw a video of of a young pup out of Mug and Rob Church's female. This pup is a natural opens on track and trees, because he wants to. Guys don't over look Mud. H does not have many pups on the ground, but pct wise his awesome,

Old Post 08-30-2019 12:28 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Justin Cooper and Tyler Gilkey on winning their cast at the Labor Day Classic with Trina. Trina is out of Mug.

Old Post 09-01-2019 11:17 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Josh and I have a young dog out of Train that is starting to look really nice. He has a ways to go but I believe he will be nice. Big mouth and looks and brains to go with it. Guys,if we can help in any way give us a call. Thanks

Old Post 09-14-2019 10:19 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,we have been enjoying our young dogs very much out of this line of dogs. Guys, around here local has done their share of winning with young dogs out of this line. We hunt what we breed and breed what we hunt to keep us in nice young dogs.Im impressed with the quality of dogs that we have raised and plan on continuing to do so. Give us a holler if we can help. Thanks

Old Post 10-23-2019 08:12 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Got a call, pictures and video of a young dog out of Mugg and my Abby female. Tommy Vance said he was a blk n tan until he hunted with Rebel, he knew after 7 turn out 7 coons he had to own him. I tell you these dogs are REPRODUCERS. Would like to convey our sympathy Mr. Douglas for the loss of Insane X. Contact Josh or Jeff to book them females or any of your needs or questions

Old Post 11-19-2019 02:31 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas to each and everyone! I hope it's the best one ever.

Old Post 12-18-2019 02:15 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Gnt.Ch.Longs Mo.3 Blank Dominator

Folks,I've bred a couple nice females to Dominator lately. I bred Dominator to Ukc Mo. State Ch.Nt.Ch. Chic, with 4 wins toward Gnt.Chic is out ofJosh and I Mug dog. I think this will be an awesome cross. Chic is owned by Mike Glover and Kenneth Johnson of Missouri. I also bred Dominator to Gnt. Ch. Truman Lake Sonny. Sonny is owned by Steve
Mackey and was bred to Mug once before with great results. I will keep the post updated when they're close to having pups. I also raised a litter a while back out of my Domino female and Truman Lake Scar semen that are starting to come on. Scar was out of Skipper directly. Keith Palmer has a young male thats cranking out of Scar/Domino cross.
Thanks and remember Train and Mug aren't getting any younger. Domino will probably just raise one more litter. She's about do to come in. Thanks

Old Post 12-19-2019 06:19 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Gnt.Longs Mo.3Blank Dominator

Thanks to Mark Gamble and Wayne Gamble for breeding their nice Gnt. Mr.Clean female to Dominator. These pups should make balanced dogs. Guys don't forget Train isn't getting any younger! I'm sure we will cross Train on some Dominator females in the future and cross Dominator on some nice Train females. Give us a call if we can help on anyway.

Old Post 01-12-2020 12:20 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,Train is without a doubt putting great mouths on the majority of his pups and natural ability to go with it. Give us a call and join in the fun.

Old Post 01-17-2020 07:48 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Venus, finished to Gnt. last night. Izzy won her cast last night as well. Both females are out of Train and different gyps. Train is reproducing!

Old Post 01-25-2020 10:41 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

I heard that a pup out of train won 1st at the American heritage hunt over the weekend and another placed 3rd. Josh, put izzy in another hunt and placed 1st with 475+. Josh, also heard that Robert rulo's pup out of mug is the real deal. Congrats to all of you!

Old Post 02-14-2020 12:37 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Josh Howard on qualifying Squally at the Rqe hunt and qualifying Izzy on the bench. We've both been busy making certain crosses. I will mention them in the near future.

Old Post 03-08-2020 12:01 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

After talking to Jeff last weekend, there will be some REAL coon hounds about to be born. Encourage everyone to be smart about this virus.

Old Post 03-18-2020 04:59 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks, Train has been busy in the breeding pen lately. Jerrod Douglas, I believe has pups on the ground out of Train and a sister to World champion Willy.

Old Post 04-12-2020 02:38 AM