UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Razor R1 light
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Razor R1 light

Anyone besides myself used or seen the new Razor Light. I think it’s the best light I’ve used.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2019 03:01 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Pretty nice light. Just part of history, unfortunately.

Old Post 04-10-2019 03:18 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Actually the Razor lights came up with a new series called the R1. They have it available here. http://coonhuntersupply.com If anyone has questions PM me

Last edited by Night Shift on 04-10-2019 at 07:16 PM

Old Post 04-10-2019 07:13 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

I have an original razor from tri tonics. It still works but is totally worth less as they quit making the chargers and my charger broke and now there are none available for purchase. Junk

Old Post 04-11-2019 02:16 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by pamjohnson
I have an original razor from tri tonics. It still works but is totally worth less as they quit making the chargers and my charger broke and now there are none available for purchase. Junk

This Razor is made by Coon hunter supply different outfit. Has nothing to do with tri tronics

Old Post 04-11-2019 02:55 PM
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-11-2019 03:59 PM
lucas foster
UKC Forum Member

Could u tell us what it is u like so much about it Jason? Is the main beam a bright white or a natural light tint? Interested. Thanks

pr’ Hooper ridge hangem high huck
ntch. pr’ Kettle hollow Sandy

Old Post 04-11-2019 05:31 PM
lucas foster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucas foster Click here to Send lucas foster a Private Message Click Here to Email lucas foster Find more posts by lucas foster Add lucas foster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Well for starters it has three colors red, green, and amber. The red is brighter then my boss or Sunspot. Which by the way are great lights also not had an issue with either of them either. But the walk light is a bright white that spreads out great. Then the spot is a natural spot that is as bright or brighter then any I’ve seen. I put it up against a lot of lights in comp hunts for a fair comparison. It’s balanced better then anything I’ve owned. If you order online pm me I can send you a discount code. http://coonhuntersupply.com/

Last edited by Night Shift on 04-12-2019 at 03:52 AM

Old Post 04-11-2019 07:41 PM
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Here is what the head looks like from the front

Old Post 04-11-2019 07:44 PM
lucas foster
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info. Sounds nice. I can’t see nothing with those bright white lights. I’m a big fan of sunspot lights . this sounds like a good one also like the switch on the back. Ones on the head feel like my hands always blocking my line of sight.

pr’ Hooper ridge hangem high huck
ntch. pr’ Kettle hollow Sandy

Old Post 04-11-2019 10:10 PM
lucas foster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucas foster Click here to Send lucas foster a Private Message Click Here to Email lucas foster Find more posts by lucas foster Add lucas foster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Night Shift
Well for starters it has three colors red, green, and amber. The red is brighter then my boss or Sunspot. Which by the way are great lights also not had an issue with either of them either. But the walk light is a bright white that spreads out great. Then the spot is a natural spot that is as bright or brighter then any I’ve seen. I put it up against a lot of lights in comp hunts for a fair comparison. It’s balanced better then anything I’ve owned. If you order online pm me I can send you a discount code. http://coonhuntersupply.com/
Are you the Same Jason Smith that won a inferno few years back at autumn oaks??

Old Post 04-11-2019 10:52 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Ain't it somthing how far our hunting lights have come. I have had 4 store bought lights in my life. But I started out with as motor cycle battery with a rayovac head with a 2 cell flash light as back up. Then for Christmas in the early 80's I got a nite light hot light I still have the wheat head that went on it. Then I won a belt at Iola Texas wore it out put new batteries in it got an LED head for it man I was dookieing in high cotton. Then I ordered on of those eBay lights hey hunted with it 2 years and got almost what I paid for it when I sold it. Kept the belt light. Now I got a sunspot inferno that has everything that all those lights had and then some. What I am trying to say is y'all got way better equipment than we had but if all I had was that 2 cell flashlight I would still hunt.

Would you ?

Tar

Old Post 04-11-2019 11:30 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
Are you the Same Jason Smith that won a inferno few years back at autumn oaks??

Yes I am It was a great light. Now I’m a field rep for Coon hunter supply. We carry boss, bright eyes, and the new Razor. We tried to get Sun Spot set up but had some communication issues. Good thing about all those lights are quality lights.

Last edited by Night Shift on 04-12-2019 at 02:19 AM

Old Post 04-12-2019 02:11 AM
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Ain't it somthing how far our hunting lights have come. I have had 4 store bought lights in my life. But I started out with as motor cycle battery with a rayovac head with a 2 cell flash light as back up. Then for Christmas in the early 80's I got a nite light hot light I still have the wheat head that went on it. Then I won a belt at Iola Texas wore it out put new batteries in it got an LED head for it man I was dookieing in high cotton. Then I ordered on of those eBay lights hey hunted with it 2 years and got almost what I paid for it when I sold it. Kept the belt light. Now I got a sunspot inferno that has everything that all those lights had and then some. What I am trying to say is y'all got way better equipment than we had but if all I had was that 2 cell flashlight I would still hunt.

Would you ?
I grew up using my dads mining light. I wish the dogs would have advanced as much as the lights have. Lol Best trackers best lights same old junk dogs lol

Tar

Old Post 04-12-2019 02:15 AM
yadkintar
Banned

Who ever comes up with a switch on one of these new lights for automatic coon eyes is going to be rich lol ! Fit right in with some of those dogs you speak of.

It taking forever to get dark tonight !

Tar

Old Post 04-12-2019 02:23 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

It looks like everybody but coon hunters like daylight saving time.

Old Post 04-12-2019 02:32 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
It looks like everybody but coon hunters like daylight saving time.

Worst thing ever

Old Post 04-12-2019 03:12 AM
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Who ever comes up with a switch on one of these new lights for automatic coon eyes is going to be rich lol ! Fit right in with some of those dogs you speak of.

It taking forever to get dark tonight !

Tar

That’s a fact lol

Last edited by Night Shift on 04-12-2019 at 03:50 AM

Old Post 04-12-2019 03:26 AM
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

Do they have options?

My brother in law and I have recently both ordered a hellcat pro. His has bright white walking light natural spot while I ordered mine with natural walking light and a 5100 colored main spot. I love the color and even turn up on high spot a coon will still look at my light. I dont feel that brightness is always the main concern. I looked a long time to find someone that would build one the way i wanted. Most dont offer all the options on colors.

Hounds that reside at Cedar Creek Ranch

WALKERS
Ch Grnitech Cedar Creek Paco

ENGLISH
Grch Blackfords C'mon Eileen
Nitech Wanna be a Lunatic

R.I.P
Nitech Cedar Creek Timbers Blu Junior

Old Post 04-12-2019 03:44 AM
Blaine Stout is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaine Stout Click here to Send Blaine Stout a Private Message Click Here to Email Blaine Stout Find more posts by Blaine Stout Add Blaine Stout to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Night Shift
[B]That’s a fact lol

Old Post 04-12-2019 03:49 AM
yadkintar
Banned

It might just be an old guy thing but up close to the tree coons will not look at the white LED light. But back away 50 yrds or so and they will look at it. Also most of our coons are lighter colored and you might not pick it out as easy with the white light. Th light I have now I find the coons with the red or smokey colored settings.

Tar

Old Post 04-12-2019 12:52 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I see where you confused me now. I thought you were talking about the ordinal Razor Light made by Trironics. You talking about a completely different light with the Razor name.

Old Post 04-12-2019 02:17 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
I see where you confused me now. I thought you were talking about the ordinal Razor Light made by Trironics. You talking about a completely different light with the Razor name.

Bruce I was as confused as you lol

Old Post 04-12-2019 02:40 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Sorry about that and hope things go well for you.

Old Post 04-12-2019 02:56 PM