UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > skuna river bark stud in ky super stake and perf sire 2012 2013 200 fee
Pages (62): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bowling
UKC Forum Member

just bought another nice female super loud she looks like a super model she is out of gr nt ch coma,s stylish legend x ch nt ch sun set sammy she is ouit of harry also goes back to mercer crk stylish pete shje is a nice female she will get split a good percentage of the time with the coon this should be an awesome cross looks brains and loud all in one can't waIT WILL P[OST PICS SOON

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2012 04:08 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iforce
UKC Forum Member

Female in right part of this video with light on her will be breed to dollar as soon as she comes in heat. This will be a repeat cross. References on first cross pups are available. The breeding of these two dogs will put five crosses of houses lipper in the pups.

http://youtu.be/BEosmmZkLl8

Old Post 10-30-2012 04:33 AM
iforce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iforce Click here to Send iforce a Private Message Click Here to Email iforce Find more posts by iforce Add iforce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iforce
UKC Forum Member

herman, let me know what you think about this little one....future hunter and handler of dollar pups...

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums...zpsff332052.jpg

Old Post 10-31-2012 12:58 AM
iforce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iforce Click here to Send iforce a Private Message Click Here to Email iforce Find more posts by iforce Add iforce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LASTER TODD
UKC Forum Member

MAN WHAT A CROSS THAT WILL BE. HERMAN THOSE LEGENDS FEMALE AINT NOTHING BUT LOUD!! YOU NEED TO PUT PICS OF YOUR FEMALES ON THE COONDOGS AND CLASSIC CARS WEBSITE!

Old Post 11-02-2012 02:55 PM
LASTER TODD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LASTER TODD Click here to Send LASTER TODD a Private Message Click Here to Email LASTER TODD Find more posts by LASTER TODD Add LASTER TODD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Can't wait to drop dollar and quick together!!!! Look out coons hey mr bowling do you have a big supply of semen drawn on dollar? I hope so he will be breeding females for the next 20 years plus that way!!! I would be interested in getting 15-20 pellets my self to keep for down the road!!! To keep the cream at the top!!! If you know what I mean!!!!

Old Post 11-03-2012 12:03 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

no i don't joe but thats something to think about i never bought dollar for a stud dog but after i hunted him a little i realized i had owned some nice dogs but nothing like dollar he trees coon no matter the conditions thick coon or thin all tracks smell the same to him he don't need a track this time of year. i have bred dollar to some nice females that are coon dogs. we will get together soon for some hunting. thanks herman.

Old Post 11-03-2012 01:43 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

Herman , Lucille is really starting to show now. It looks like she is gonna have bunch of pups. I really think these will be stemwinders out of her and Dollar. They will have some top producers in their 3 gen. pedigree including Nailor, X Junior and Bark . These should be the complete package. I,m startin to get excited thinkin about it. Lucille is the best female i,ve ever owned and these will be her first pups. My 8 month old linebred Skuna River top and bottom pup I am training is really impressive for his age. He is showing good tracking ability,independent enough and already a pressure tree dog. My son was telling me tonight on our way in from the woods that he might have to take Tom Tom over. He,s really liking him too. I do think ol Tom Tom is gonna make the right kind and he,s well on his way.I just got to acquiring my Skuna River blood a couple years ago. I just wish I had decided to try this line of dogs a long time ago. Tom Tom and the 14 month old linebred female I have are both bred real similiar to each other. They have both been a lot of fun to start and I think the easiest pups to start we have had and I really get a kick out of watchin them tree. They both tree tight hard and loud, no jackin or chewin. They are all business. I think the pups out of Dollar and Lucille will be just as nice or possibly better.

Last edited by sam kirkland on 11-04-2012 at 07:37 AM

Old Post 11-04-2012 07:21 AM
sam kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam kirkland Click here to Send sam kirkland a Private Message Click Here to Email sam kirkland Find more posts by sam kirkland Add sam kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

Back to the Top with Dollar.

Old Post 11-05-2012 04:41 PM
sam kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam kirkland Click here to Send sam kirkland a Private Message Click Here to Email sam kirkland Find more posts by sam kirkland Add sam kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear that Sam sauna river dogs are the best track dogs I have seen in many years they are intelligent also. Good luck with jack keep me updated on pups I have a litter due around thanksgiving. Thanks Herman.

Old Post 11-05-2012 05:51 PM
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

Hey Herman here,s a pic. I took of Lucille a few weeks back. She has a real good treeing style and has that big male dog mouth. She is due in 7 days so i,m not going to hunt her any more till she has pups. She sure don,t like being left in the kennel when we load up to go hunting.

Old Post 11-06-2012 04:06 PM
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-06-2012 04:08 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

DOLLAR RAISE TO THE TOP

Old Post 11-06-2012 05:52 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Hey Chris that's SAMs female she is out of nailers southern country rock she is a coon dog my nt ch female is getting really heavy we will have more puppies shortly.thanks herman

Old Post 11-06-2012 05:58 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

SHE LOOKS GREAT, CANT WAIT TO GET ME ANOTHER LIL DOLLAR PUP. CALL ME WHEN YA GET BACK. WHEN IS YOUR FEMALE DUE.

Old Post 11-06-2012 06:23 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Pups are due around the 23 if I remember right

Old Post 11-07-2012 02:52 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

looking forward to them. back up there for a coon dog, not no flavor of the month dog.

Old Post 11-07-2012 02:55 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-08-2012 04:02 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

BACK TO THE TOP FOR AN OLD SCHOOL COONDOG.

Old Post 11-08-2012 08:15 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-09-2012 03:53 AM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

herman, had a great night last night with dixie, treed 3 singles....back to the top for this ole coondog.

Old Post 11-09-2012 02:25 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

That's great Chris can't wait to make that cross again

Old Post 11-09-2012 02:43 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

herman i cant either, i think i may have talked my self into breeding her as soon as she comes in instead of skipping a cycle.lol. dont know for sure yet just depends...when you be back.

Old Post 11-09-2012 04:09 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-11-2012 01:36 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Now is a good time to check stud dogs out leaves are off no guessing any one interested in breeding their females are welcome to come take a hunt with dollar also for the ones that say a dog can't be 90 percent bring your boots and light we will let dollar speak for himself and it won't be just one tree in3 hours he will average 4 Coons in a three hour hunt not bragging just what I have seen him do over and over again. Will have a nice litter on the ground in a few weeks. Will also show his pups they are 8 mos old not coon dogs yet but they will hunt and tree a coon in the wild right by himself nothing to carry him he will go alone. Thanks for reading and god bless. Herman.

Old Post 11-11-2012 05:35 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

now boys you cannot ask for much more then that from a stud dog owner. i would venture to say that out of all the flavor of the month magazine stud dogs, you will not find a one that is willing to hunt there stud dog for your inspection. herman is honest and tells it like it is. if you dont take a long look at this dog for breeding you will regret it.

Old Post 11-11-2012 06:04 PM