UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Lets see those Wipeout hounds
Pages (23): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wipeoutfan
Banned

I have a friend who designs T shirts and logos as well as makes the shirts and stickers,etc. If you need him to give you a quote let me know. He is very reasonable and does this for a living.

Coma's Flatrock Lady

"gas prices arent too high....they just rose too quickly"Barak Hussein Obama 6-10-08

"We have to slow the American economy down to fight global warming" Bill Clinton

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2008 01:44 AM
Wipeoutfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wipeoutfan Click here to Send Wipeoutfan a Private Message Click Here to Email Wipeoutfan Visit Wipeoutfan's homepage! Find more posts by Wipeoutfan Add Wipeoutfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

THAT WOULD BE GREAT. IF YOU CAN PUT SOME PICS OF IT ON HERE AS A SAMPLE. I'LL TRY AN TAKE SOME PICS OF THE HATS TO SEE WHICH ONE EVERYONE LIKES THE BEST.

Old Post 02-04-2008 04:48 AM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j.ooten
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by j.ooten
what is cabo wabos ped?

when y'all get your hats and shirts on, can you post cabo wabo's ped.?

just wonderin' what he is out of.

Old Post 02-04-2008 05:59 AM
j.ooten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j.ooten Click here to Send j.ooten a Private Message Click Here to Email j.ooten Find more posts by j.ooten Add j.ooten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

he is out of moose dont no his bottom side

Old Post 02-04-2008 03:48 PM
PaytonWP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PaytonWP Click here to Send PaytonWP a Private Message Click Here to Email PaytonWP Find more posts by PaytonWP Add PaytonWP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

up top

Old Post 02-05-2008 11:01 PM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus McDaniel
up top

down low

Old Post 02-05-2008 11:20 PM
PaytonWP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PaytonWP Click here to Send PaytonWP a Private Message Click Here to Email PaytonWP Find more posts by PaytonWP Add PaytonWP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

I SHOULD HAVE SOME PRICES ON SOME HATS IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO. FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE BETWEEN 18-22.

Old Post 02-06-2008 04:33 AM
Wipeoutfan
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus McDaniel
I SHOULD HAVE SOME PRICES ON SOME HATS IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO. FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE BETWEEN 18-22.

Marcus...that is WAY TOO HIGH!! I can get some made for 1/4th of that.

Coma's Flatrock Lady

"gas prices arent too high....they just rose too quickly"Barak Hussein Obama 6-10-08

"We have to slow the American economy down to fight global warming" Bill Clinton

Old Post 02-06-2008 04:35 AM
Wipeoutfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wipeoutfan Click here to Send Wipeoutfan a Private Message Click Here to Email Wipeoutfan Visit Wipeoutfan's homepage! Find more posts by Wipeoutfan Add Wipeoutfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

......................GRNTCH PKC CH Knapp's Wipeout Anny.....................

Old Post 02-06-2008 07:22 AM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

THATS A GOOD LOOKIN HOUND THERE ROVERDOG. HOW OLD IS SHE ?

Old Post 02-06-2008 08:26 AM
Wipeoutfan
Banned

Marcus, This guy below is waiting on you to contact him about the hats.... he does this for a living and has the best prices of ANYWHERE I have ever dealt with.

Steve Heitmiller

949-376-9627 direct

www.BlueSkyOutfitters.net

Coma's Flatrock Lady

Old Post 02-06-2008 07:03 PM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Marcus she will be 9 July 4th & is direct off Moose - The Wipeout line is Great & I have enjoyed it much !

Old Post 02-06-2008 08:37 PM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Sterrett
UKC Forum Member

In a few days Chopper will be here kenneled with Threat and Waylon. They will be run in the hunts this year.

Old Post 02-07-2008 12:37 AM
Chris Sterrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Sterrett Click here to Send Chris Sterrett a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Sterrett Find more posts by Chris Sterrett Add Chris Sterrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Team Wipeout Hats

JMO: This cap w/ gold (yellow) text. Has my vote

http://www.cap101.com/pu_showImage....jpg&pt=pg36

HOME OF:

RIP: GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER (SKIPPER X UNFORGIVENS PAIGE) Frozen Semen Available

RIP: GRNITECH 'PR' IOWA STYLE EXTREME LIZZY (GCH GRNITECH Bear Creek Hanna daughter)

GRWCH GRNITECH GRCH Belly Buster (Drifter x Half Breed Joey)

GRNITECH GRCH Iowa Style Wild Storm (Big D & 6 shots of Clover)

Old Post 02-07-2008 03:35 AM
CoondogUp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoondogUp Click here to Send CoondogUp a Private Message Click Here to Email CoondogUp Find more posts by CoondogUp Add CoondogUp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

ya i bet that would be real sharp...ive been thinkin about makein me a blaze orange one too

Old Post 02-07-2008 05:09 AM
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Wipeout Layla

Old Post 02-08-2008 07:36 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

Found another one

Wipeout Barbwire

Old Post 02-08-2008 10:59 PM
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Roverdog it was nice talking to ya,Annie is a good looking dog!
Keep me in mind when you breed her again!
I will keep you posted on her nephew!

Old Post 02-11-2008 12:26 AM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Wes, Wipeout Layla is a real looker, how is she bred?

Old Post 02-11-2008 12:30 AM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

She is out of Silver Ch Last Deposit Zeb (youngest living son to Wipeout Zeb) and Nite CH PKC Ch Stylish Lipper female. She has the "sooty" black muzzle that you see in a lot of the Wipeout dogs. A trait I believe that was passed on by old Zeb.

Old Post 02-11-2008 12:38 AM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Someone should post a picture of Hardrock, he is half Wipeout and from what I hear all coondog!
And he just won again this weekend!

Old Post 02-11-2008 07:10 PM
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

here is one of Threats

B/S WICKED OPEN TRAILER

and here is my new moose pup

Old Post 02-15-2008 05:06 AM
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

hey marcus did you ever find anything out about the hats

Old Post 02-17-2008 06:40 AM
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

NO SIR I DID NOT. THE LADY THAT I WAS DEALING WITH IS JUST SIMPLEY TOO SLOW. I GOT ANOTHER CONTACT I HAVE TO CALL ON MONDAY. I'M SORRY FELLOWS ON HOW SLOW I HAVE BEEN. I WILL DEFINELTY GET SOME NEW PRICES AN PICS THIS COMING WEEK. AGAIN SORRY ABOUT LONGGGGGGGG WAIT.

Old Post 02-17-2008 08:31 AM
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

OH YA FORGOT TO MENTION DID ANYONE SEE ALL THOSE WIPEOUT HOUND IN THE AKC WORLD. AN THERE WAS ANOTHER WIPEOUT(CHOPPER) HOUND THAT WAS HIGH SCORING HOUND AT THE WINTER CLASSIC. ITS THE NEW HOUND THAT JERRY BOND AN CHRIS STERRETT OWNS. CONGRADS TO ALL THOSE WHO MADE IT .

Old Post 02-17-2008 08:34 AM