UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Lets see those Wipeout hounds
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

ttt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2008 07:06 PM
PaytonWP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PaytonWP Click here to Send PaytonWP a Private Message Click Here to Email PaytonWP Find more posts by PaytonWP Add PaytonWP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

heres speck at the AKC world

Last edited by PaytonWP on 01-14-2008 at 09:39 PM

Old Post 01-14-2008 09:36 PM
PaytonWP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PaytonWP Click here to Send PaytonWP a Private Message Click Here to Email PaytonWP Find more posts by PaytonWP Add PaytonWP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

heres Slim Willie at the AKC world 3rd

Old Post 01-14-2008 09:48 PM
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

GOLD CH WIPEOUT HELLBILLY

POSTING THIS PIC FOR BRYAN SANDERS

Last edited by Marcus McDaniel on 01-15-2008 at 04:54 AM

Old Post 01-15-2008 01:04 AM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

UP TOP

Old Post 01-15-2008 04:54 AM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

ttt

Old Post 01-16-2008 04:52 PM
Chris Sterrett
UKC Forum Member

I will try and find a pic on:

NITE CH. SILVER CH. Wipeout Zoey (littermate to Zeb Again)

Old Post 01-17-2008 02:14 PM
Chris Sterrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Sterrett Click here to Send Chris Sterrett a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Sterrett Find more posts by Chris Sterrett Add Chris Sterrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

heres Wipeout Pearl (Zeb x Get The Gun Lou)

Old Post 01-17-2008 02:37 PM
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

ttt

Old Post 01-19-2008 11:52 AM
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

PCH Carolina Peach

Old Post 01-22-2008 10:59 PM
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

Wipeout Ruby

Wipeout Willie

Wipeout Chiller

Old Post 01-22-2008 11:47 PM
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

Anyone got any pics of Zeb 3

Old Post 01-22-2008 11:52 PM
TRAVIS E TATE
UKC Forum Member

MARCUS I LIKE THAT PIC OF HELLBILLY !!!!!!!!!! HE WILL BE BACK IN ARKANSAS SUNDAY !!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO COME UP HERE AND GO WITH ME AND OL'BILLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-23-2008 12:06 AM
TRAVIS E TATE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TRAVIS E TATE Click here to Send TRAVIS E TATE a Private Message Click Here to Email TRAVIS E TATE Find more posts by TRAVIS E TATE Add TRAVIS E TATE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

TRAVIS, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET UP YOUR WAY AN GO ONE NITE. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE OL BILLY IN ACTION. I WILL BE TRYING TO GRAND MY LIL WIPEOUT DOG THIS MON. GOT 5 UKC HUNTS REAL CLOSE TO MY HOUSE. THEN ITS TIME TO TRY AN RUN THE STATE RACE NEXT YR.

Old Post 01-23-2008 01:43 AM
Sandman
UKC Forum Member

I'll take a pic of Zeb 3 tommorrow and send it to you

Old Post 01-23-2008 02:14 AM
Sandman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sandman Click here to Send Sandman a Private Message Click Here to Email Sandman Find more posts by Sandman Add Sandman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

are you the man that bought zeb 3 from adam joiner

Old Post 01-23-2008 03:16 AM
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

UP TOP

Old Post 01-23-2008 06:28 AM
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

up top

Old Post 01-23-2008 08:50 PM
TRAVIS E TATE
UKC Forum Member

MARCUS THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE OL'BILLY !!!!!!!!!!!! CALL ME SOMETIME 1-870-613-3164 !!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-23-2008 10:46 PM
TRAVIS E TATE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TRAVIS E TATE Click here to Send TRAVIS E TATE a Private Message Click Here to Email TRAVIS E TATE Find more posts by TRAVIS E TATE Add TRAVIS E TATE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wlker kid 100
UKC Forum Member

Dont have any pics but just before i got my molly female she was bred to wipeout max which is same litter as zack, and at 9 months old their all treeing with older dogs its a great line of dog

If it runs trees and has the meat it must be a WALKER.

If you cant be in the woods coonhunting you should be dreaming about it. If you cant dream about coonhunting then you should be were it all counts, in the woods.

RECORDS are broken FIRST is forever.

Old Post 01-23-2008 11:14 PM
wlker kid 100 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wlker kid 100 Click here to Send wlker kid 100 a Private Message Find more posts by wlker kid 100 Add wlker kid 100 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TRAVIS E TATE
UKC Forum Member

TTT

Old Post 01-24-2008 03:44 AM
Sandman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by PaytonWP
are you the man that bought zeb 3 from adam joiner

NO, I sold him to Adam. I have him and Zeb Again here at my house. They are both owned by Bob Pridgen of Nc. I also owned HellBilly for 3 years. He is by far The best one I have ever had. I sure miss him!!

Last edited by Sandman on 01-24-2008 at 03:03 PM

Old Post 01-24-2008 03:00 PM
Sandman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sandman Click here to Send Sandman a Private Message Click Here to Email Sandman Find more posts by Sandman Add Sandman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TRAVIS E TATE
UKC Forum Member

BILLY IS PROBLEY THE BEST I HAVE EVER HUNTED!!!!! AND I HAVE HANDLED LOTS OF GOOD HOUNDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE WE CAN DO SOME WINNING WITH OL'BILLY HE HAS A COUPLE ISSUES LIKE MOST DOGS BUT I BELIEVE WE CAN FIX HIS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-24-2008 10:01 PM
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

Sandman i sent u a pm

Old Post 01-24-2008 11:09 PM
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

BOYS, ONCE YOU HAVE OWNED A GOOD WIPEOUT HOUND ITS HARD TO TRY ANYTHING ELSE IN MY OPINION. I DONT HAVE HAVE THE BIG NAMED HOUNDS THAT YOU BOYS DO BUT, I WILL GET THERE BEFORE TOO LONG. TRAVIS I HOPE TO SEE YOU AN OL BILLY DOWN THE LINE IN 2009 STATE RACE.

Old Post 01-24-2008 11:45 PM