UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Loud-Mouthed Hounds - Track and Tree
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Spring Creek
UKC Forum Member

Re: Loud

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
I never hunted with Crocker’s Roadtrip, but the videos sure made him sound loud! Davis’ Rosedale Phrogger sounds pretty darn loud too and he’s still alive to hear. My dad drew out with a dog called Nocturnal Whip or Twister many years ago. He always says that’s the loudest he ever heard. EZ Money, that Bryan Whitted owned was real loud.
I owned the twister dog in his later year's. He was the the loudest dog I ever heard to this day.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-25-2021 01:56 AM
Spring Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spring Creek Click here to Send Spring Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Spring Creek Find more posts by Spring Creek Add Spring Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spring Creek
UKC Forum Member

Re: Loud

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
I never hunted with Crocker’s Roadtrip, but the videos sure made him sound loud! Davis’ Rosedale Phrogger sounds pretty darn loud too and he’s still alive to hear. My dad drew out with a dog called Nocturnal Whip or Twister many years ago. He always says that’s the loudest he ever heard. EZ Money, that Bryan Whitted owned was real loud.
I owned the twister dog in his later year's. He was the the loudest dog I ever heard to this day.

Old Post 12-25-2021 01:56 AM
Spring Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spring Creek Click here to Send Spring Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Spring Creek Find more posts by Spring Creek Add Spring Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

I never hunted with him but there was a dog around Alabama years ago called Homers Gomer that people said was unreal loud. Me and Barry Kiddy were talking about loud dogs the other day and he brought him up. Said he never heard anything close to being as loud as Gomer. When he brought up his name I remember people talking about him 25 years ago at the hunts.

Old Post 12-25-2021 02:17 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

I never hunted with him but there was a dog around Alabama years ago called Homers Gomer that people said was unreal loud. Me and Barry Kiddy were talking about loud dogs the other day and he brought him up. Said he never heard anything close to being as loud as Gomer. When he brought up his name I remember people talking about him 25 years ago at the hunts.

Old Post 12-25-2021 02:17 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/e9VpG5g0KN8
Check out Charlie uncle nice cross

image processing services

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Last edited by Doug Bowers on 12-25-2021 at 02:34 AM

Old Post 12-25-2021 02:21 AM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spring Creek
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by N Williams
never hunted with Gomer but heard he was very loud.

Old Post 12-25-2021 05:34 AM
Spring Creek
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Bowers
Check out Charlie uncle nice cross

image processing services

do you have any pups out of rooster and a heavy bread lipper female. I'm hunting one but it has to be the right kind.

Old Post 12-25-2021 05:38 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Bowers
Check out this 13 month pup Grand pup of Houses Lipper.
Hes 2 years old now Accurate little hound.
Off Lippers Rooster x Lippers Hope. We bottle fed the whole litter.

Love that mouth. Dave

Old Post 12-26-2021 04:32 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Spring Creek
do you have any pups out of rooster and a heavy bread lipper female. I'm hunting one but it has to be the right kind.

The female above is grand daughter off Lippers Hope full sister to Rooster.,
Don't have any pups for sale
Thanks

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 12-26-2021 12:56 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ruttinbuck
UKC Forum Member

A guy I know hunted with Merchants Tree Blaster quite a few times . He said more than once , I think he’s closer to the next road let’s drive over there . When they got over there he would be well on the other side of the next road .

Old Post 12-27-2021 04:28 AM
ruttinbuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ruttinbuck Click here to Send ruttinbuck a Private Message Click Here to Email ruttinbuck Find more posts by ruttinbuck Add ruttinbuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jtd
UKC Forum Member

I had a gyp she was a grand pup out of Lippers stylish rank , pac man , nite heat , clover breed. She had the loudest mouth I've heard. Had a lot of comments on how loud she was. When a dog wanted to get ruff , she got louder and wouldn't budge a inch on the wood.

Old Post 12-28-2021 03:14 AM
jtd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtd Click here to Send jtd a Private Message Click Here to Email jtd Find more posts by jtd Add jtd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spring Creek
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jtd
I had a gyp she was a grand pup out of Lippers stylish rank , pac man , nite heat , clover breed. She had the loudest mouth I've heard. Had a lot of comments on how loud she was. When a dog wanted to get ruff , she got louder and wouldn't budge a inch on the wood.
I like the rank stuff. I had to male's out of rank and a rock river sacket female that made some nice hounds you could hear them treed over a mile a way. They sounded just like old rank.

Old Post 12-28-2021 03:20 AM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Loud !

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Mathis
I drew Yadkin Tar Rattler years ago (80's )and owned by Stacy Wooten's father and sorry but can't think of his first name.
He was LOUD and produced loud mouth pups

Andy is right he was a loud sucker - and we just didnt know we were hunting with a famous dog at the time at The Clark Hill Coonhunters Club!

Couple others that impressed me in that department over the years was Yadkin River Cruise (the most impressive tree dog I have ever heard) and the Lowe's Walker Rip dog Eric Lowe fr Ga owned then later Mr Paul Sheffield - he would hurt your ears!

Old Post 12-28-2021 06:39 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Morgan
UKC Forum Member

White Gyp

I had a daughter of Wager's Stylish Lipper that was the loudest treedog I ever heard. I had to put my finger in my ear on her side and reach across to snap her. It hurt my ears.

Old Post 12-29-2021 12:59 AM
David Morgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Morgan Click here to Send David Morgan a Private Message Click Here to Email David Morgan Find more posts by David Morgan Add David Morgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Turkeytrack
UKC Forum Member

loudest hound

By far Wagler's stylish Lipper, loudest I ever heard. went hunting with Ron one night, So I took my camera to get pictures and I could barely get close enough to get a good picture, never heard or seen a dog tree like that, his mouth was never closed. He just kept up a constant screaming roar. So loud that I kept backing up and shaking my head to clear it. I looked back at Ron and said "I always heard how loud he was but can't believe this. Ron looked at me funny and said "LOUD". He's 8 going on 9 years old, he's lost a lot of his mouth. The look on Ron's face told me he was not joking..just ..WOW.. Also was very loud on track, used a screaming bawl.

Old Post 01-02-2022 04:12 PM
Turkeytrack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Turkeytrack Click here to Send Turkeytrack a Private Message Click Here to Email Turkeytrack Find more posts by Turkeytrack Add Turkeytrack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
V. Cannon
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with some of the dogs that’s mentioned here but a blue dog named Caney Creek Trump was the loudest dog that I have ever heard.

Old Post 01-02-2022 10:27 PM
V. Cannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for V. Cannon Click here to Send V. Cannon a Private Message Find more posts by V. Cannon Add V. Cannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote