UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > Up for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Up for sale

My son and me are getting into coon hounds now. We are going to keep several beagles but have decided to sell one. To make room in the kennel we have decided to sell Carders Pathfinding Petey. He won't be cheap but he won't be over priced either. If you are looking to put extreme hunt and under control speed in your kennel then get in touch with me. Pete's pedigree is second to none. Pete is 5 yes old and is still running like a 2 year old. Leave me a message and we will discuss a trade.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2013 05:20 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrisR
UKC Forum Member

very nice dog here guys!!! it must have been a big decision to sell him mike

Old Post 10-01-2013 05:40 PM
chrisR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrisR Click here to Send chrisR a Private Message Click Here to Email chrisR Find more posts by chrisR Add chrisR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Chris

It was a huge decision!!! My hounds are either older or pups. I have 2 pups out of Pete that will run a rabbit right along side of the others and that's what I wanted to keep. And I have an 8 yr old out of One Tuff Ombre and a Smokes creek female I'm keeping.

Old Post 10-01-2013 05:57 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrisR
UKC Forum Member

pm me with price if you don't care

Old Post 10-01-2013 07:04 PM
chrisR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrisR Click here to Send chrisR a Private Message Click Here to Email chrisR Find more posts by chrisR Add chrisR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

A hound like this can add to any kennel out there. I may be partial but I feel he is the best hound out of the first Ozzie X Kita litter. But that is my opinion. Wanna try him out, nothing to hide here bring your best and put them down for 4-6 hours.

Last edited by MIKE CARDER on 10-02-2013 at 02:47 AM

Old Post 10-02-2013 02:39 AM
Riverside Cash
UKC Forum Member

WHAT IS YOUR ASKING PRICE AND HOW CLOSE ARE YOU TO HEBRON ? PLEASE PM RESPONCE

Old Post 10-02-2013 02:41 AM
Riverside Cash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverside Cash Click here to Send Riverside Cash a Private Message Click Here to Email Riverside Cash Find more posts by Riverside Cash Add Riverside Cash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bgs2009
UKC Forum Member

Give me a call when you get a chance. Thanks

Old Post 10-02-2013 06:25 AM
bgs2009 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bgs2009 Click here to Send bgs2009 a Private Message Find more posts by bgs2009 Add bgs2009 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin McIntosh
New UKC Forum Member

Will you please give me a call I have a six year little boy we are looking in to getting in to ukc hunts I think this dog would be great for me and him he loves to handle dogs for me we have some young pups we are working on.

1 606 560 4703 or text me your number I will call you

Thanks Kevin

Old Post 10-02-2013 12:23 PM
Kevin McIntosh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McIntosh Click here to Send Kevin McIntosh a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin McIntosh Find more posts by Kevin McIntosh Add Kevin McIntosh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Petey is a very nice hound!! Had the pleasure of judging him when he won the mcvay memorial he sure does hunt!! And mike is a good guy!!!

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Old Post 10-02-2013 12:37 PM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

pete is one bad dude! I handled him a few times wen he was a pup and he really impressed me!

P.S. hey mike me and chris are a lil partial to reba lol

click on link to visit our website
Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Old Post 10-02-2013 02:35 PM
mitch gould is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch gould Click here to Send mitch gould a Private Message Click Here to Email mitch gould Visit mitch gould's homepage! Find more posts by mitch gould Add mitch gould to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

mitch

I know you to are. Believe me there is not one hound from that litter I would not liked to have owned!!! I consider it one of the best litters ever.

Old Post 10-02-2013 03:07 PM
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

Re: mitch

quote:
Originally posted by MIKE CARDER
I know you to are. Believe me there is not one hound from that litter I would not liked to have owned!!! I consider it one of the best litters ever.

thanks a lot mike I really appreciate it. PETE NITRO REBA really really like them dogs. KISS and ROCK were decent dogs, steady. You remember lakita...shed been a gooden I felt so bad for ur dad...cld happen to anyone. Hate see ya sell him. Still plenty of tread onm the tires of him for trialing/breeding

click on link to visit our website
Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Old Post 10-02-2013 03:48 PM
mitch gould is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch gould Click here to Send mitch gould a Private Message Click Here to Email mitch gould Visit mitch gould's homepage! Find more posts by mitch gould Add mitch gould to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrisR
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: mitch

quote:
Originally posted by mitch gould
thanks a lot mike I really appreciate it. PETE NITRO REBA really really like them dogs. KISS and ROCK were decent dogs, steady. You remember lakita...shed been a gooden I felt so bad for ur dad...cld happen to anyone. Hate see ya sell him. Still plenty of tread onm the tires of him for trialing/breeding
one of the best litters I have ever seen. everyone of the dogs out of that litter were tuff!!!!! I know GRHBCH heat em up REBA will never leave my house!! not trying to toot my own horn but reba has run and beat the best of them even if it did not show up on score card that way!!!!!!!!!!! and I know pete has done the same!!! don't miss out on this hound!!!!! top notch male dog here!!!

Old Post 10-02-2013 04:07 PM
chrisR
UKC Forum Member

Derek dog GRHBCH heat em up tootis is out of the same cross but just different littler. she is another one that would be at the top of the list of best dog I have ran with!!!!! right with pete!!!!

Old Post 10-02-2013 04:11 PM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

sold

Sold pending payment!

Last edited by MIKE CARDER on 10-02-2013 at 07:21 PM

Old Post 10-02-2013 07:14 PM