UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Walk with Wick Volume 1
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
foothills
UKC Forum Member

**Walk with Wick Volume 1**

I’m in search of the book Walk with Wick Volume 1

Last edited by foothills on 12-08-2020 at 02:36 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-06-2020 08:46 PM
foothills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for foothills Click here to Send foothills a Private Message Find more posts by foothills Add foothills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Granular
UKC Forum Member

Are you looking for the original 1985 black Walk with Wick Tree Dog Encyclopedia book or the 2003 brown Volume 1 model?

Old Post 12-06-2020 09:45 PM
Granular is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Granular Click here to Send Granular a Private Message Find more posts by Granular Add Granular to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
foothills
UKC Forum Member

Brown volume 1

Old Post 12-06-2020 09:50 PM
foothills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for foothills Click here to Send foothills a Private Message Find more posts by foothills Add foothills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
foothills
UKC Forum Member

Ttt

Old Post 12-11-2020 01:43 AM
shawnfitzgerald
UKC Forum Member

I won the red fern award when I was kid. Won a pup out of Pac-Man a new sunburst eagle light and the first walk with wick book. It was blue. That was 30 some years ago. It was a contest in the bloodlines magazine

Old Post 12-13-2020 12:13 PM
shawnfitzgerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnfitzgerald Click here to Send shawnfitzgerald a Private Message Find more posts by shawnfitzgerald Add shawnfitzgerald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerhound17
UKC Forum Member

Ive got a copy of vol 1&2

GR.Nite ch Goose Creek Ruby(RIP)
Nite ch high voltage hook (R.I.P.)
GrniteCh skylers boy Garrison creek

Marc Mcwhorter
317-287-9539

Old Post 12-13-2020 02:05 PM
walkerhound17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerhound17 Click here to Send walkerhound17 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerhound17 Find more posts by walkerhound17 Add walkerhound17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
foothills
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by walkerhound17
Ive got a copy of vol 1&2

Vol 1 for sale?

Old Post 12-13-2020 03:51 PM
walkerhound17
UKC Forum Member

It could be for right price been offered a good amount back when i didnt really want to sell it.

Marc Mcwhorter
317-287-9539

Old Post 12-13-2020 08:49 PM
walkerhound17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerhound17 Click here to Send walkerhound17 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerhound17 Find more posts by walkerhound17 Add walkerhound17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerhound17
UKC Forum Member

On ebay

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...mp;toolid=11111

Marc Mcwhorter
317-287-9539

Old Post 12-13-2020 09:09 PM
Kythunder
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the ebay link. It was Vol 1 and 2....I bid to $115.....it ended up going for $410

Old Post 12-20-2020 09:36 PM
Kythunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kythunder Click here to Send Kythunder a Private Message Click Here to Email Kythunder Find more posts by Kythunder Add Kythunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

VOLUMES 1 and 2 SOLD FOR 410.00 plus shipping WOW!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Walk-with-...;orig_cvip=true

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 12-20-2020 09:44 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Morgan
UKC Forum Member

orginal Wick

What about the original before the Brown Vol. 1. anybody got one for sale? Mine got wet when the roof blew off in a storm.

Old Post 12-20-2020 10:57 PM
David Morgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Morgan Click here to Send David Morgan a Private Message Click Here to Email David Morgan Find more posts by David Morgan Add David Morgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Original Walk With Wick

I’ve got an extra original wick book from 1985 that I would part with. There is two for sale on Amazon for 1,500, each. I don’t want near that much for it but it would take one third of that price for me to part with it. Like new condition, no marks or tears. In my opinion the 1985 is the better one because of the things Wick put in it that he didn’t put in the 2003 book because of political correctness and animal rights. Can’t talk about or write about the training techniques that work like we could in 1985.

Old Post 12-20-2020 11:41 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Granular
UKC Forum Member

1985 Edition is a good read

Last edited by Granular on 02-03-2021 at 01:42 AM

Old Post 12-21-2020 01:17 AM
Granular is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Granular Click here to Send Granular a Private Message Find more posts by Granular Add Granular to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Granular
I agree the original 1985 edition is the best IMO due to the reasons stated above.

I have the 1985 walk with Wick, new condition
Also have volume 2,
New condition, pm me a offer,

Old Post 12-21-2020 01:57 AM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Revenge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
VOLUMES 1 and 2 SOLD FOR 410.00 plus shipping WOW!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Walk-with-...;orig_cvip=true

Looks like fake bidding to me. Lots of 0 feedback bidders that bid it that high.

Old Post 12-21-2020 02:11 AM
Revenge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Revenge Click here to Send Revenge a Private Message Find more posts by Revenge Add Revenge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Revenge
Looks like fake bidding to me. Lots of 0 feedback bidders that bid it that high.

Possible nah..not likely E bay does not use the real bidders name on those bid reports and have strict rules on fake bid ups. They know EXACTLY who are the bidders
besides the guy that started this post also said he bid and was immediately out bid .
quote:
Originally posted by Kythunder
Thanks for the ebay link. It was Vol 1 and 2....I bid to $115.....it ended up going for $410

most those bids were 3 the same guys. They had a max bid and E bay upped the bids automatically so they were never outbid and the bids kept jumping there were only 6 active bidders that i count

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 12-21-2020 02:50 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

got'em

I have both issues also. 1985 vol 1 edges of pages discolored a little from reading and rereading it many times, also the breed description pages has some highlighting. vol 2 like new. If you have a redbone male near wisconsin that I like the pedigree of , I would trade if we can work out the stud service for my female , or cash always works , then I can pay for a stud service of my choice. I do have a paypal account.

Old Post 12-21-2020 03:07 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

It's list ebay.

I listed the books on ebay with the right to end listing early if it sells by other means.

Old Post 12-21-2020 03:31 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Perry

Would you take $25.00

Old Post 12-23-2020 07:04 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Wish they would put volume 1 back in print, since it was taken out of print the.price has sky rocketed. I bought volume 2 a while back for 35 dollars. I'd say it will not be long before it goes out of print also.

Old Post 12-23-2020 07:11 PM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerhound17
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Revenge

No there was no fake bidding ive been on ebay for almost 20 years and sold over 100k worth of stuff. Frankly i dont have time to create fake accounts. Plus you cant tell how it was going back and forth day 3 or 4 it was crazy. 3 bidders for almost 30 minutes was blowing my phone up. The books are heading out west as we speak.

Marc Mcwhorter
317-287-9539

Old Post 12-23-2020 07:14 PM
whats up
UKC Forum Member

Foothills PM me your address and I'll send you vol1 free

Old Post 12-23-2020 09:07 PM
whats up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whats up Click here to Send whats up a Private Message Click Here to Email whats up Find more posts by whats up Add whats up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog48
UKC Forum Member

Whats up, this is very nice to see in these times. Best to you and your family during the holidays.

Old Post 12-23-2020 09:27 PM
coondog48 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondog48 Click here to Send coondog48 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondog48 Find more posts by coondog48 Add coondog48 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by walkerhound17
No there was no fake bidding ive been on ebay for almost 20 years and sold over 100k worth of stuff. Frankly i dont have time to create fake accounts. Plus you cant tell how it was going back and forth day 3 or 4 it was crazy. 3 bidders for almost 30 minutes was blowing my phone up. The books are heading out west as we speak.
Very good of you to do this for that man, heck my next door neighbor and buddy has the book and he told me he would sale it to me for a 1,000, lol. Some buddy ,lol.

Old Post 12-23-2020 09:30 PM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote