UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Wild willy
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
K Tate
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thank You Guys Very much!

quote:
Originally posted by wildwilly0161
Thank you Pamjohnson! thank you for purchasing one of my books and even more so thank you for posting feedback! I need all the advice I can get and the best advice is constructive when a person can take and learn from it. Know I am listening and learning every day. I understand my book is written in a new style and differs from all before. It is meant to be used while we train so all questions are answered in real-time as we proceed with the training.
My works are not hypothesis style information as most people are used to when reading. Rather each training method is broken down to exact step by step instructions that work on all different temperments of Hound, allowing every user to fully understand how to get professional results by talking true Dog language!
I wrote this book first because over 90% of all Hounds Will experience one or More of the problems contained in this book throughout their lifetime. Including all the health information that causes these issues to form in the first place. Now the owners of my instruction manual are in the "Know" and are never guessing or wasting valuable time or money!!

What I know can not be lost but there is always room for improvement. I appreciate every comment as we move forward as I am always looking for new ways to promote and grow our sport!!! in a formate that Children can be more involved in !!!!

For when we put down a Good Tree Dog for a single issue, Newcomers to this put down the whole sport. Never to hunt again especially if little to no positive advice is available.

If a young man, women new to our sport has a good deserving Tree Dog that can be and is saved HE or She, Will Coon Hunt, the rest of their lives.
That's WildWill'ys Way / Good life gets a Good Chance, and Hound Owners get verbal control along with a Lifetime of Knowledge for their whole family to attain.

Starting, Finishing, in Wood Obedience, Service Dog Job training for Hounds are being produced Now!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-28-2020 01:34 PM
K Tate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K Tate Click here to Send K Tate a Private Message Find more posts by K Tate Add K Tate to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K Tate
UKC Forum Member

Wild Willie

Does the book or DVD address chewing at the tree?
I’ve heard different things about this from ear infections being associated with it to it being a inherent trait.
And of course I’ve heard every method of breaking it some that seem down right ridiculous.

Old Post 02-28-2020 01:39 PM
K Tate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K Tate Click here to Send K Tate a Private Message Find more posts by K Tate Add K Tate to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Yes Sir !!

Yes K Tate, my Book has an entire chapter on Chewing! First, it explains the misconceptions we all have on chewing and the real health issues that cause it to begin in the first place. (Overheating to often leaves a Hounds with the inability to bark so that they may cool their body temp, (Dogs do not sweat they pant to regulate temp.) If this happens too often most Chop mouth Hounds start chewing, if they do it too often it becomes permanent, Truly over 90% of all chewing cases has Nothing to do with a genetic cause, rather misplaced aggression that can be prevented and or corrected!

My book allows every user of it to understand and correct it each step of the way. As soon as you read it you will understand that you will never have to worry about any of these things again for the rest of your life as there Are simple ways to prevent them all.

Click link to see our Upcoming library Obedience Video !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtkiewjtvM

Home of Dual GR.CH. !! Bad Boy Brussel !!

GR.CH.GR.NITE.CH.BRUSSEL SPROUTS ROAST
(((((((One of the smartest coon hounds on the Face of the EARTH))))))) 40 verbal comands 20 hand signals !! Amazing In the Woods!!!!
Pm for DVD Video !!

Wild Willy's Way to Complete Coon Hound Control training system / Specializing in Coonhound Control and Scent Training Scent Hounds !!! With Positive Reinforcement Methods !!! Click the link to watch WildWilly'sWay to 10 minute Loading training- Quick Tip
https://youtu.be/zUa7hT7Tbgg See a Sneak Peek of our beliefs on Off Game Breaking with this link- Off game Breaking https://youtu.be/tVouPD95P9s

Old Post 02-28-2020 07:43 PM
wildwilly0161 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildwilly0161 Click here to Send wildwilly0161 a Private Message Click Here to Email wildwilly0161 Find more posts by wildwilly0161 Add wildwilly0161 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Please know

Oklared, I can break any living Dog from aggression myself, even the ones born with it. I have even rehabilitated several special Hounds with Closed head injuries, for real for Real.

However, those rehabilitations were for the sole purpose of learning how to recognize the difference for myself so that I may own Dogs and keep my Children Safe. I agree with you 100% No one should fix genetic issues. I have screened each and every Hound to make sure it deserved rehabilitation before I did so.

HOWEVER,,, there is a FINE line in noticing the difference between Alpha and Genetic aggression in puppies.

True Alpha pups will be extra aggressive by 3 weeks of age/meaning they are nearly born with it as well.

My book explains how to tell by setting up a puppy feeding test in the back yard, during regular weening. Then once we find the Alphas of each litter we train in a Dog language way to becoming a True Alpha in the Alphas mind.

My training allows me and my fellow trainers To Safely become a True Alpha Pack leader in the mind of any age Alpha.
This allows for a whole new world of long rage training possibilities never before possible.

Feel free to give me a call so I can explain and get valuable advice from you!

My book is written for all Good Dogs as prevention and rehabilitation, as well as Teaching all Dog owners How to Train Dogs to Speed Train by obtaining Verbal control where the Dog understands and respects our words!!
!!wildwilly!!

Click link to see our Upcoming library Obedience Video !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtkiewjtvM

(((((((One of the smartest coon hounds on the Face of the EARTH))))))) 40 verbal comands 20 hand signals !! Amazing In the Woods!!!!
Pm for DVD Video !!

Wild Willy's Way to Complete Coon Hound Control training system / Specializing in Coonhound Control and Scent Training Scent Hounds !!! With Positive Reinforcement Methods !!! Click the link to watch WildWilly'sWay to 10 minute Loading training- Quick Tip
https://youtu.be/zUa7hT7Tbgg See a Sneak Peek of our beliefs on Off Game Breaking with this link- Off game Breaking https://youtu.be/tVouPD95P9s

Old Post 02-28-2020 08:31 PM
wildwilly0161 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildwilly0161 Click here to Send wildwilly0161 a Private Message Click Here to Email wildwilly0161 Find more posts by wildwilly0161 Add wildwilly0161 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Help

Can I get any recommendations on what the name of my book should be? There has never been anything like it before and it covers so many needed things that it has been very hard to find one good name for it. We'll probably have to break it up into many smaller parts, but I wanted my first customers to have my entire secret training foundation so they may understand everything.

The first chapter will remain as Child Saftey with pet revisions and sale to the pet world. A foundation of Coon Hounds will be used for all videoing as to bring people to our sport and protect Gun rights. If you wish to learn from me you must embrace the preditor your dog is, so to say. Only Coon Hounds could teach me these things so they are where I'll always stay.

I like, K-9 Translation / Speed Training

Any ideas.?

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 02-28-2020 09:05 PM
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

After talking with you on the phone (Don't have the book in my possession yet) I would suggest "Training a Dog From the Inside Out".

Old Post 02-28-2020 11:00 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

I like

You're on to something there Tom! My training system literally rewires a Dogs Brain !!

I'll explain, everything Dogs do, is connected to an electrical synapse in their mind. My training system removes the unwanted synapse replacing it(the cause of the fault) with the desired one (wanted result) by way of understandable discipline and major positive reinforcement.
We rewire Dogs Brains from inside out, allowing the Dog to become (always perform) the desired result for the rest of His or Her Life.

I do this by teaching people How Dogs truly talk to each other so that they may fully communicate with their Dog as I do. Where my Dog Always understands What I want and respects it. Training like this is Fun because we always get the result we want each day. I use Dog training as stress relief for years now as it can get addictive when it's so enjoyable for me and my Dogs.

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 02-28-2020 11:40 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Re: Please know

quote:
Originally posted by wildwilly0161
Oklared, I can break any living Dog from aggression myself, even the ones born with it. I have even rehabilitated several special Hounds with Closed head injuries, for real for Real.

However, those rehabilitations were for the sole purpose of learning how to recognize the difference for myself so that I may own Dogs and keep my Children Safe. I agree with you 100% No one should fix genetic issues. I have screened each and every Hound to make sure it deserved rehabilitation before I did so.

HOWEVER,,, there is a FINE line in noticing the difference between Alpha and Genetic aggression in puppies.

True Alpha pups will be extra aggressive by 3 weeks of age/meaning they are nearly born with it as well.

My book explains how to tell by setting up a puppy feeding test in the back yard, during regular weening. Then once we find the Alphas of each litter we train in a Dog language way to becoming a True Alpha in the Alphas mind.

My training allows me and my fellow trainers To Safely become a True Alpha Pack leader in the mind of any age Alpha.
This allows for a whole new world of long rage training possibilities never before possible.

Feel free to give me a call so I can explain and get valuable advice from you!

My book is written for all Good Dogs as prevention and rehabilitation, as well as Teaching all Dog owners How to Train Dogs to Speed Train by obtaining Verbal control where the Dog understands and respects our words!!
!!wildwilly!!

DO YOU HAVE NAMES OF SOME ALIGATORS THAT YOU HAVE BROKE ?

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-29-2020 02:25 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Yes Sir !!

Oh yes, I keep my people private but if you pm me your # I can have a couple of them call you.

You may also lookup all of my old over the phone adds here in the other forum. Every comment was made by a real UKC member, people I had never met before. All of them called because their only other option was to Cull. I taught them how to rehabilitate their own Hound and asked them to post an Honest reply of their experience. Several of them now make an income by braking Hounds/Dogs of the same thing I taught them.

Everything I do is real but I train and teach people to train differently than the rest of the world.

The contents in my book have already changed the Holder of the #1 Top producing female in UKC history once. Murry made sure to get a copy so he can remain there now !!!

This is all possible because my Book teaches people how to talk Dog and Dogs how to talk people, in real-time while we train.
True k-9 translation bring true understanding of all things Dog!

Imagine this, a mans Hard going, World Comp. class Hound is Treeing a red hot Tree with the meat right over it's head!! He knows it's just right there. The Hound is now worked up, Treeing with His eyes rolling in the back of his head because he has entered Full Adrenaline Mode! If this hound were to need to be disciplined for miss placed aggression, Chewing, Jacking, Blowing exct. we can do all of the traditional methods of braking or we can train the Hound to stop upon a single word Drop, Ends All Aggression even during a kill if need be.

Adrenaline Control with words should maybe be the book's name.

I'll be starting webinars soon I'll answer all questions there, We have checked everywhere we can. As far as we can find no one else in the world has discovered and utilizes a Dog Talk training system like mine. My system brakes old training Boundaries, by teaching Food patients foundation to each Dog First.
!!wildWilly!!

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 02-29-2020 09:11 PM
Cthornberry
UKC Forum Member

I purchased willys book at the winter Classic and I’m tellin u it is gold I wish I would have had this when I first started I would have went through way less hounds and had way better hounds I feel more confident in training from a pup to a coondog then I ever have before

Old Post 03-02-2020 09:07 PM
Cthornberry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cthornberry Click here to Send Cthornberry a Private Message Find more posts by Cthornberry Add Cthornberry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

What if you want your dog to be a little on the rough side? Asking for a friend.......

Old Post 03-03-2020 03:22 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
What if you want your dog to be a little on the rough side? Asking for a friend.......
You and your friend have a lot of company.

Old Post 03-03-2020 09:31 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd Mac
I just ordered the book. I’ll have to admit I’m a little skeptical but if you can fix just one dog it’s worth it. I might even go down and straighten Yadkintar’s out. lol

I just do the crocodile Dundee thing works every time weeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrweeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr !

Gooday mate.

Tar

Old Post 03-05-2020 12:56 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

AT 3/4 OF MILE IF A MEAN ONE ISNT MEAN ANYMORE ILL NOT BE SCEPTIC

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 03-05-2020 11:45 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

You will remain skeptical until you try it for yourself.

Old Post 03-06-2020 12:05 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
You will remain skeptical until you try it for yourself.

IF I HAD A ROUGH DOG I PROBLY WOULD

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 03-06-2020 12:35 PM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

My brother tried it on 1 that wasn't mean but was no angel with no success what so ever.
I personally have tried the trash breaking for 1 with opossum problems without success.
But it wasn't done by a professional it was just us and maybe we don't have a clue how to or just didn't get it right.
I think Willie is doing a great job of trying to help and he is very respectful so I sure don't want to bash him or the work he does. I hope he and everyone more success than I. No harm in trying all we can.

Old Post 03-06-2020 02:15 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Im as skeptical as anyone out there but im here to tell you for a FACT
Willy's Methods will not only "Re-Wire" your dogs brain but it will "rewire" YOURS !!! and in turn you will get results from your hounds that you never believed before was even achievable !!!!!

He PROVED it to me in a very short amount of time and I dont ever regret taking the opportunity.

Totally changed the way i start one now.

* GRNTCH PKC CH SMALL TOWN LONE SURVIVOR "LONER" DNA-VIP
(GRNTCH Cabin Creek Rowdy semen X GRNTCH CH Lonesome Dove Lori)
----- Chilled semen available, 463 million total sperm per collection sent - Quality Documented & Guaranteed as of 11-15-23 -----
-English Days 2020 - 3rd place Fri / High Scoring male & 1st place Sat night
-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified
-2022 UKC World Qualified
-2023 UKC World Qualified
-2023 PKC World Quarter Finalist TOP 105
- For more on Loner, Go listen to Episode #1 on The Coonhound Collective podcast on Spotify.

* GRNTCH CH LONESOME DOVE LORI ( 2018 UKC World top 25 ) World Qualified 3 years straight [ double bred , 2X WLD CH Eng Fem GRNTCH Backroads Rosie ]

* GRNTCH CH SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR DNA-VIP ( 2019 Winter Classic 2nd place ) [ HOF GRNTCH Wilcox Thunder Bingo X Dual Grand Tree Rockin' Nelly ]
(( Star is the Dam to 2021 Southern Eng Days High Scoring Male & Overall Winner ))

- Live breeding doesn't dictate the future success of a puppy any more than a frozen breeding does.

+ I am the Wretch the song refers to

Old Post 03-06-2020 07:09 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I don’t want my brain re- wired ! I like to eat and take naps you disturb me during either one I am grouchy.

Tar

Old Post 03-06-2020 07:41 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Getting results is within me!!

Results are the foundation my Book was built on. I have been saving Good deserving Dogs for so long that I now feel a responsibility to continue doing so. If a man or woman wants to better a Dog know I want the result just as much as you! I have spent my life pursuing this knowledge, so that I may keep Children Safe within our Homes and Hunting Sports.

I am against k-9 aggression more than any person I know, so much so I learn and teach how to understand it and control it. Know that I have never had any aggression/shyness issues here at my home for over 30 years now because I use my system as prevention training on my pups, eliminating the problems before they ever start!

The Child Safty / Training Dogs to Train portion is LAW here at my home as it achieves dozens of (Dog understanding) results all at the same time!

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 03-11-2020 06:35 PM
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Have no worries

Pamjohnson, thank you for being respectful and have no worries! Your results are right there. If your Hounds are not responsive to the final steps, it means Pre-training Easy, Drop were not fully installed into them.
Most likely you will need to remove one link from your original pinch chain setting and go back over those 3 magical steps more thoroughly setting them into muscle memory.

Those 3 steps Change the Dog World on the results we can achieve.
Please PM or text me your number and I'll help you guys succeed!! I truly need your advice and feedback, I would greatly appreciate it
Thank You
WildWilly

Pm for DVD Video !!

Last edited by wildwilly0161 on 03-11-2020 at 11:46 PM

Old Post 03-11-2020 06:50 PM
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Webinars !!!

Live Webinars are Free to all Houndsman and start next Saturday at 1:00 pm !!! WildWilly's Talk'in Dog !! is designed to promote Fun in our sport by obtaining an unmatched level of Tree Dog Safty we may all enjoy!

tune in 3/21/20 at 1:00 to view. I will be discussing'
The foundation of things.
Off Game Braking, Accuracy 101, Stay put 101 and much more!
These things take little to no extra time to achieve and have saved and bettered countless Hounds that now Hold NT.CH. and GR.CH. Titles !!!

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 03-15-2020 06:30 PM
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

webinar today at 1

Tune in today to learn Off Game braking foundation and ask questions about your Hounds/Dogs training needs LIVE !!

Tune in weekly to learn all of my Coon Hunting 101's as this Valuable information will be shared for Free to help better all Coon Hounds!!

This information comes as a courtesy from Bad Boy Brussel THE Coon Hound that was intelligent enough to save my life. I will always work to repay what he has taught and given me.

What can your Coon Hound do for you???

answer

Everything Better than all other Breeds!!!

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 03-21-2020 04:59 PM
Mark Blair
UKC Forum Member

Not busy here at work today so I just watched some of the webinars. Ill have to say the techniques you talk about does make a lot of sense. Keep in mind I think MOST people are not willing to put the time into the BASIC obedience training that is required to get results. Although I think most if not all Coonhunters could benefit from having a well mannered and controllable dog. Ive had Coonhounds all my life and still do but just got into the Golden Retriever breed as well and I can only imagine how well these techniques would work with them for they are very intelligent and easily trained. Thanks for the videos I really enjoyed them and will put some of these techniques to the test!

Old Post 03-29-2020 09:06 PM
Mark Blair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Blair Click here to Send Mark Blair a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Blair Find more posts by Mark Blair Add Mark Blair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Thank You

Thank you Mark, many hunters today have very busy lives and do not see a lot of value in Obedience training However this will change!! This is changing now all over the USA because I have discovered the most powerful way to train all Dogs/Hounds to train FAST!

Then nearly 20 years ago I survived an electrocution of 480v and 60amps until they smelt me burning. This caused me to have many health issues but seizures were the worst...

When I had moments of good health I worked feverishly on faster ways to train so I could still have the Most Impressive Coon Hounds in the woods and the inside my Home.

Then one day it happened, I simply looked to the sky and asked and was answered. Put it all together !!!!

So I did, I started doing my adrenaline control training at the same time as Child Saftey with real lean meat, blending my want marrying in at the same time as well!!! The effectiveness blew my mind as results came in minutes rather than repetition for months!!!

Realizing I had invented a new Reverse Hunger training system I went to work on simplifying it even more!

Trimming my training time down by blending in even one more understanding tool, K-9 body language!!!

Equaling Speed Training !!!

In just 3 obedience training steps we achieve 30+ things at the same time!
Pre-Training, Easy and Drop provide any man or woman with an entirely different Coon Hound because it's adrenaline is Controlled!!!

Adrenaline Control equals verbal control!
Adrenaline Control equals more Accuracy!!
Adrenaline Control equals Table manners at the Tree!!!
Adrenaline Control equals a Seasoned Hound at a young age!!!!
Adrenaline Control equals Child Saftey!!!!!
Adrenaline Control equals More Coon Treed!!!!!!

when other Hounds are Treeing Mine are thinking and coming up with the meat!!!

and it works on all Dogs of all Breeds. These 3 steps are Law here at my home as they are the most powerful Dog language training that I have ever discovered to date.

Pm for DVD Video !!

Last edited by wildwilly0161 on 04-02-2020 at 07:19 PM

Old Post 04-02-2020 07:15 PM