UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Rachel Levine
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Put it in perspective!!!

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
I will agree with number 3

1 and 2 are most definitely CHOICES!!!

If you think a child is born a transgender, YOU are part of the problem!

This has nothing to do with letting people live their own lives. It is right vs wrong. God created Adam and Eve. I don't recall Adam and Steve being part of the picture. I am not okay with our president appointing a freak as part of his cabinet, but I get why he did it. It was a political stunt to make him popular with the LGBT community. They could be the only ones that think he is doing a great job at this point!

I couldn't disagree more......
Biden was already popular with the LGBT......He already had their Support so this was definitely Not a Political Stunt.
It absolutely has Everything to do with letting people live their own lives and let them do what they want to do with Their Lives. You dont have to agree with it or Condone it......I dont agree or Condone it......But its their choice.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2021 03:41 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Put it in perspective!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Biden was already popular with the LGBT......He already had their Support so this was definitely Not a Political Stunt.
It absolutely has Everything to do with letting people live their own lives and let them do what they want to do with Their Lives. You dont have to agree with it or Condone it......I dont agree or Condone it......But its their choice.
Tim

I never thought I would see the day when there would be COONHUNTERS coming out in support of LGBTs. You must condone it or you wouldn't be on here supporting it! I'm glad none of my family has been born with the BP gene that causes this behavior. What people do in the privacy of their home is none of my business, but I'll be ****ed if I have to be okay with having it shoved on me to accept in my everyday life. Call it what you will, but Biden is a moron and appointing that freak show just proves it.

Old Post 03-13-2021 03:59 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Hey, if you want to prance around in a little sun dress, go for it. I just don’t need to see you doing it and certainly don’t have to accept it as normal or say it’s okay. I definitely don’t want a man that looks like he escaped from a circus holding an important position in government. If you are going to bring Jesus into this topic, you know it’s not okay with the Bible either. When what’s right is wrong.....we have a problem. Folks, we definitely have a problem.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 03-13-2021 04:03 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Put it in perspective!!!

quote:
Tim

Rachael was a man who thought he was a Woman
But she was another man
Rachael left his home in Harrisburg,Pennsylvania
for some Washinton,DC grass
Wearin' her high heel shoes and her low neck sweater,
Tricked all them Pa seniors
Killing them with Covid
While saving her own Mama
By pulling her away from harm
Get back home, Rachael
Get back, get back, get back to where you once belonged.

Live their lives. LET IT BE.FINE WITH ME
DON"T BE SHOVING IT DOWN MY THROAT MY FLAUNTING IT IN MY FACE THAT IT IS NORMAL BEHAVIOUR!!

LIKE HE SAID... GENETICALLY DEFECTIVE
THEY NEED TO GET MEDICAL TREATMENT .

A MAN WITH DEFECTIVE MENTALLY GENECTICS RUNNING AN IMPORTANT CABINET OFFICE???

THIS IS MY OBJECTION

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 03-13-2021 at 04:18 PM

Old Post 03-13-2021 04:03 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
Hey, if you want to prance around in a little sun dress, go for it. I just don’t need to see you doing it and certainly don’t have to accept it as normal or say it’s okay. I definitely don’t want a man that looks like he escaped from a circus holding an important position in government. If you are going to bring Jesus into this topic, you know it’s not okay with the Bible either. When what’s right is wrong.....we have a problem. Folks, we definitely have a problem.

X2!!!!!

Old Post 03-13-2021 04:10 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Put it in perspective!!!

quote:
I never thought I would see the day when there would be COONHUNTERS coming out in support of LGBTs. You must condone it or you wouldn't be on here supporting it! I'm glad none of my family has been born with the BP gene that causes this behavior. What people do in the privacy of their home is none of my business, but I'll be ****ed if I have to be okay with having it shoved on me to accept in my everyday life. Call it what you will, but Biden is a moron and appointing that freak show just proves it.

I am not Supporting the LGBT......But its their life and I could care less what they do.
I Work, Support my Family and live my life how I see fit.
How everyone else lives their's is their Business and dont have to answer to me. They will have to answer to someone some day.....it just wont be me......😉😎😎
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-13-2021 04:18 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Put it in perspective!!!

quote:

YES XXXX3333333333333333

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 03-13-2021 04:20 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Cabinet Members......

quote:

If you think a Transgender holding a Cabinet Position is the worst problem we have in Our Government and the other 535 Sitting on Capitol Hill............then you are Badly Fooled......😉😂😂
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-13-2021 04:26 PM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Sorry Triple K, I will explain “the problem”. What’s right is now wrong, what’s normal is now abnormal. Sitting back and thinking that selecting a circus clown freak to an important cabinet position isn’t part of a larger “problem”, then you sir are hiding your head too deep in the sand. The problem, is way bigger than a fruitcake guy wearing a dress costume. Work ethics and family structure have been destroyed at a rapid pace. Like him or not, Trump wanted people EARNING a paycheck, not given one. A man wearing a goofy costume is just one more sign of how far in left field our country is. Unfortunately, the fruit cakes on the left seem to support this abnormal thinking/behavior. The right seems to be content with filling their pockets with our tax money too, and/or are too afraid to speak out. In case you still don’t understand my position..... ALL of those useless politicians are guilty of letting standards that built this country, be changed! ALL of them. All that said, my wife and I refuse to raise our kids thinking it’s normal and okay for a man to wear a dress, unless he lost a bet!

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 03-13-2021 05:07 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Sorry Triple K, I will explain “the problem”. What’s right is now wrong, what’s normal is now abnormal. Sitting back and thinking that selecting a circus clown freak to an important cabinet position isn’t part of a larger “problem”, then you sir are hiding your head too deep in the sand. The problem, is way bigger than a fruitcake guy wearing a dress costume. Work ethics and family structure have been destroyed at a rapid pace. Like him or not, Trump wanted people EARNING a paycheck, not given one. A man wearing a goofy costume is just one more sign of how far in left field our country is. Unfortunately, the fruit cakes on the left seem to support this abnormal thinking/behavior. The right seems to be content with filling their pockets with our tax money too, and/or are too afraid to speak out. In case you still don’t understand my position..... ALL of those useless politicians are guilty of letting standards that built this country, be changed! ALL of them. All that said, my wife and I refuse to raise our kids thinking it’s normal and okay for a man to wear a dress, unless he lost a bet!

I agree with everything you just said Bob.
I know exactly what Trump Tried to do with the Swamp and Supported him entirely.......Unfortunately the Swamp was too Deep for him and it Drowned him. Thats how they work.
Until we truly fix the Real Problem, the smaller distractions like a Man in a Dress will always be just that.....a Distraction or a Coverup.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-13-2021 05:24 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Re: Cabinet Members......

quote:
If you think a Transgender holding a Cabinet Position is the worst problem we have in Our Government and the other 535 Sitting on Capitol Hill............then you are Badly Fooled......😉😂😂
Tim

I haven't heard anyone on this thread say that it was the worst problem we have, but it IS, in fact, a problem and should be acknowledged as such.

Old Post 03-13-2021 05:32 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Cabinet Members......

quote:
I haven't heard anyone on this thread say that it was the worst problem we have, but it IS, in fact, a problem and should be acknowledged as such.

Evidently it is because it was what this Thread's Heading was.....along with the other 41 Threads that have some Political Topic about the Current Administration......😁😁😁😉

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-13-2021 05:39 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Cabinet Members......

quote:
Tim

If you think that a transgender's thinking is anywhere close to the average American's thinking, you are being badly fooled.

Old Post 03-13-2021 06:50 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Cabinet Members......

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
If you think that a transgender's thinking is anywhere close to the average American's thinking, you are being badly fooled.

Hmmmm.........I dont recall saying anything of the sort.
Dont twist it until YOU think its right....😉😁
Like I said.....One Transgender on Capitol Hill is only a small portion of Our Country's Problems.....😊😏🤓
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-13-2021 07:04 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

My post was more about the person that appointed the the transgender than the transgender itself.

Old Post 03-13-2021 07:10 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Post.....

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
My post was more about the person that appointed the the transgender than the transgender itself.

.....👍👍....
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-13-2021 09:25 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Back to the person who put "it" there... It was a calculated decision by our corrupt Dictator. It had nothing to do with her abilities. Biden could care less. Biden promised the LGBQT's and their liberal supporters that if they voted for him, he would pay them back. He doesn't care about them or their cause. He only cares about their votes. Appointing "that" man/woman was his way of paying them back and assuring their votes in the future.

He did the same thing with his pick for VP. His whole cabinet is just his way of buying votes. He didn't pick one person on their ability or expertise. That is one of the reasons our country will only go downhill for the next 4 years.

Old Post 03-13-2021 10:14 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Back to the person who put "it" there... It was a calculated decision by our corrupt Dictator. It had nothing to do with her abilities. Biden could care less. Biden promised the LGBQT's and their liberal supporters that if they voted for him, he would pay them back. He doesn't care about them or their cause. He only cares about their votes. Appointing "that" man/woman was his way of paying them back and assuring their votes in the future.

He did the same thing with his pick for VP. His whole cabinet is just his way of buying votes. He didn't pick one person on their ability or expertise. That is one of the reasons our country will only go downhill for the next 4 years.

Biden has 100 former Obama Admin now. This is nothing more than Biden serving Obama 3rd term!!!!

I'm sure Tim aka Tripple fake kennel will spin that too.Just like halgers familly is lying about marvin hagler dying from 2nd Covid shot!!

Guys a joke

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 03-14-2021 10:40 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Lies....

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Biden has 100 former Obama Admin now. This is nothing more than Biden serving Obama 3rd term!!!!

I'm sure Tim aka Tripple fake kennel will spin that too.Just like halgers familly is lying about marvin hagler dying from 2nd Covid shot!!

Guys a joke

Until I hear it from Marvin Haglers Family I will just say its Rumors, Lies, Gossip .......Whatever you want to call it.

Calling me a Joke and its coming from someone with a Name called 4Play........LMAO.....🤣🤣🤣
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-15-2021 04:41 AM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Idiots breed more and bigger idiots, and yes it's a huge problem.

https://youtu.be/i5oMXuwv4b0

Old Post 05-19-2022 12:01 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote