UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Any ideas who I should breed too!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mike kelly
UKC Forum Member

Any ideas who I should breed too!!

Have a 2yr gyp out of night time trouble who goes back to savage an rat attack! Her dame was out of hard wood homer! She is an outstanding bear dog an I might try an put her in a few hunts to see if I can night campion her out before she comes in!! Looking for studs in wv nc va maybe ohio ten or ky! Give me ur suggestions really looking for ss an perf sires! But open to all suggestions!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2013 09:58 PM
Mike kelly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike kelly Click here to Send Mike kelly a Private Message Find more posts by Mike kelly Add Mike kelly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

I'd look around and decide what you want in the stud. Tracking, Mouth, Accuracy etc..... but I wouldn't look past Rambler, his pups are loud, independent and can move a track. Give Tom a call. 937-243-3003

RIP : GRNITECH 'PR' HARDWOOD HOLLY - 2012 Ashland Bluetick Days Friday Nite Ch Winner and double cast winner, 2012 WTDA Grand National Champion

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

"Speed is great, accuracy is EVERYTHING" - Wyatt Erp

Last edited by jjlute on 12-31-2013 at 10:53 PM

Old Post 12-31-2013 10:51 PM
jjlute is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjlute Click here to Send jjlute a Private Message Click Here to Email jjlute Find more posts by jjlute Add jjlute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Shafer
UKC Forum Member

I have two females out of Kenny Abbott's Luke dog check him out

Big Dog lights
Hilltop Hunting supplies
Victor dog food

Old Post 12-31-2013 10:59 PM
J Shafer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Shafer Click here to Send J Shafer a Private Message Click Here to Email J Shafer Find more posts by J Shafer Add J Shafer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nick borkovich
Banned

lincoln

check out brad chapmans dog Lincoln heard he is throwing some nice pups

Old Post 01-01-2014 12:20 AM
nick borkovich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nick borkovich Click here to Send nick borkovich a Private Message Find more posts by nick borkovich Add nick borkovich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Like Nick said, I'd look real hard at the Lincoln dog in WV

Lone Pine North

Old Post 01-01-2014 01:16 AM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Kirk NC
UKC Forum Member

We are spoiled here in NC with multiple good stud dogs, but the two that come to mind right away are History, owned by Craig Cooper (formerly owned by Gary Thompson) and Drifter owned by Courtney Risk. Both of these guys are outstanding gentleman and will treat you right. I would suggest coming down to NC and hunting with multiple pups out of either of these dogs.

Jim Kirk

National Hound And Tree Dog Association

Introductory Membership
http://nhtda.org/index.php/membership

Last edited by Jim Kirk NC on 01-01-2014 at 02:20 AM

Old Post 01-01-2014 01:41 AM
Jim Kirk NC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Kirk NC Click here to Send Jim Kirk NC a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Kirk NC Find more posts by Jim Kirk NC Add Jim Kirk NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

X2

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Kirk NC
We are spoiled here in NC with multiple good stud dogs, but the two that come to mind right away are History, owned by Craig Cooper (formerly owned by Gary Thompson) and Drifter owned by Courtney Risk. Both of these guys are outstanding gentleman and will treat you right. I would suggest coming down to NC and hunting with multiple pups out of either of these dogs.

Jim Kirk

NiTECH' Walker's Dirty Ankle Khatt (RIP)
PKC CH GRNITE CH Nocturnal Maggie
Dual Grand Stylish Insane Jane (Harry Semen)

I used and highly recommend Nite-Time Hunting Supplys

Old Post 01-01-2014 03:31 AM
PRITCHARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PRITCHARD Click here to Send PRITCHARD a Private Message Click Here to Email PRITCHARD Find more posts by PRITCHARD Add PRITCHARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

X3

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Kirk NC

Jim Kirk

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 01-01-2014 04:14 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike kelly
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 01-01-2014 08:04 AM
Mike kelly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike kelly Click here to Send Mike kelly a Private Message Find more posts by Mike kelly Add Mike kelly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike kelly
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 01-01-2014 08:18 PM
Josh Davidson
UKC Forum Member

Come up to Wv ill take you hunting with grnt ice cold sweat bead and pups off different females show them all to u can't go wrong he's throwing super nice pups

HOME OF PERF. SIRE, SS SIRE
GRNITECH ICE COLD SWEAT BEAD
2011 UKC WORLD HUNT TOP 20 FINALIST

YOU DON'T GET TO THE TOP BY SITTIN ON YOUR BOTTOM!!!!!!

JOSH DAVIDSON 304-654-6819

Old Post 01-02-2014 04:05 AM
Josh Davidson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Davidson Click here to Send Josh Davidson a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Davidson Find more posts by Josh Davidson Add Josh Davidson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayrakeswildjoe
UKC Forum Member

i bred my clover female to lincoln and 7 out of 9 are runnin and treein,i will be goin back for a repete breeding,lincoln is reproducin loud track drivin pups that tree coons.

Old Post 01-02-2014 05:01 PM
hayrakeswildjoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayrakeswildjoe Click here to Send hayrakeswildjoe a Private Message Click Here to Email hayrakeswildjoe Find more posts by hayrakeswildjoe Add hayrakeswildjoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tallhall05
UKC Forum Member

Houdini !!!!

We would be glad to assist you!!!! Houdini has it all, Looks, Mouth, Ability, and most of all ACCURRACY!!!!!! He has a pedigree of COONDOGS in his background, and we are not ashamed to show you what he has to offer. We are more than glad to put our boots and lights on and show you what you are breeding too instead of going by hear say or just by what a ad says. We have a 5 month old gyp out of him and a Kansas Dancer female right now that can show you what he is reproducing. She isn't the only one, we are getting outstanding reports on his pups!!!! Give me a call at 2763379782 and lets make some magic!!!!

Old Post 01-02-2014 07:59 PM
Tallhall05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tallhall05 Click here to Send Tallhall05 a Private Message Click Here to Email Tallhall05 Find more posts by Tallhall05 Add Tallhall05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tallhall05
UKC Forum Member

Here is the link to Houdini's page

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928337319

Old Post 01-02-2014 08:08 PM
Tallhall05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tallhall05 Click here to Send Tallhall05 a Private Message Click Here to Email Tallhall05 Find more posts by Tallhall05 Add Tallhall05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 01-02-2014 08:27 PM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Fry
UKC Forum Member

HERE YA GO...

" SPINAL TAP "
GR.NT.CH RAT SCOUT
GR.NT.CH. WILD SLIM ( PACMAN X JOEY)
CH 'PR' FRY'S WIPEOUT ZOEY (Z3 X LONE PINE LIL LADY )
'PR' FRY'S PSYCHO PAC (BELLAR'S PSYCHO X KALAL’S MINNESOTA WHAT’S UP ABBY)
cell # 419-438-6865

Old Post 01-02-2014 09:46 PM
Rob Fry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Fry Click here to Send Rob Fry a Private Message Find more posts by Rob Fry Add Rob Fry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS SANDERS
UKC Forum Member

what to breed to!

i would put another shot of skuna river in them!

Old Post 01-02-2014 10:18 PM
THOMAS SANDERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS SANDERS Click here to Send THOMAS SANDERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS SANDERS Find more posts by THOMAS SANDERS Add THOMAS SANDERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whats up
UKC Forum Member

Late round bound or drop dead fred

Old Post 01-02-2014 11:42 PM
whats up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whats up Click here to Send whats up a Private Message Click Here to Email whats up Find more posts by whats up Add whats up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin D. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Mike, I got a littermate to your dog. I will be breeding her to Mill Creek Magic when she comes in this spring. I hunted with a couple of Magic pups. They went hunting fast and had great mouths. Both were independent too.

Wipeout Slacker
2013 CHKC Va. State Champion
PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Ch, UKC Nt Ch, AKC Nt Ch

Delta Dawn
2014 CHKC Va. State Champion
CHKC Ch (Over $5000 won), UKC Ch Nt Ch

Last edited by Kevin D. Smith on 01-03-2014 at 01:12 AM

Old Post 01-03-2014 01:01 AM
Kevin D. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin D. Smith Click here to Send Kevin D. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin D. Smith Find more posts by Kevin D. Smith Add Kevin D. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike kelly
UKC Forum Member

Yeah that's what me an David where talking about today! What's his fee?

Old Post 01-03-2014 01:18 AM
Mike kelly
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 01-03-2014 01:23 AM
Kevin D. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Not sure on the stud fee. I bought a breeding to him from an online fundraiser. Google roanoke river kennels and call or email tony ray.

Wipeout Slacker
2013 CHKC Va. State Champion
PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Ch, UKC Nt Ch, AKC Nt Ch

Delta Dawn
2014 CHKC Va. State Champion
CHKC Ch (Over $5000 won), UKC Ch Nt Ch

Last edited by Kevin D. Smith on 01-03-2014 at 01:46 AM

Old Post 01-03-2014 01:33 AM
Kevin D. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin D. Smith Click here to Send Kevin D. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin D. Smith Find more posts by Kevin D. Smith Add Kevin D. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tallhall05
UKC Forum Member

I live Within An Hour Of Tony's Partner, Sam Salyers 276-701-1466. There Are Several Magic Pups Located All around Me

Old Post 01-03-2014 01:36 AM
Chad Stotts
UKC Forum Member

Owner of Creekside Kennels

Old Post 01-03-2014 05:02 PM
Chad Stotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Stotts Click here to Send Chad Stotts a Private Message Find more posts by Chad Stotts Add Chad Stotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jordan120
UKC Forum Member

I got a dog that's double rat attack he's a great track driving hound and good tree dog he's very accurate. Come on up an ill take you hunting with him and see what you think

You can't go wrong with my hound or Brad Chapmans Lincoln hound

**Home Of**

PR Money's Little Rain
Nitech PR The Midnight Joker

Jordan Maynard
304-385-4266 --Home
304-784-2091 --Cell

Richard Maynard
304-272-3338 --Home
304-784-7551 --Cell

**Call us anytime if you have a question**

**RIP**
Grnitech Grch PR High Spirit Dan
~7-8-1999 to 10-6-2012~
PR Stylish Ruby[color=blue](Died with 2 UKC first)
PR WV'S High Power Aka FEFE (2008 WV State Champion)
(Died with 2 UKC first)

PR MY Fightin Side
(Died with a UKC 1st and 2nd)
~8-20-2007 to 12-7-2012~

Grnitech Grch PR Maynard's Nocturnal Nicki
10-1-2003 to 6-22-15

Last edited by Jordan120 on 01-05-2014 at 12:31 AM

Old Post 01-04-2014 04:50 AM
Jordan120 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan120 Click here to Send Jordan120 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jordan120 Visit Jordan120's homepage! Find more posts by Jordan120 Add Jordan120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote