UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Looks like one of the big $ kcs folded up
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tommygunner
Banned

Looks like one of the big $ kcs folded up

Looks like one of the big $ kcs folded up no web page or bulletin board last post I saw before it was gone said calling all dogs , and said there were quitting?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-15-2019 11:19 PM
tommygunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tommygunner Click here to Send tommygunner a Private Message Click Here to Email tommygunner Find more posts by tommygunner Add tommygunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

I heard it was bought and will be re launched new and improved..... time will tell

Old Post 10-15-2019 11:41 PM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Kc

Ashley said he wants to buy, but some snags regarding deal and he is not the owner yet.

Old Post 10-16-2019 08:05 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Can't be worth much can it?

Old Post 10-16-2019 10:18 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Me thinks I will just stick with UKC they got the best rules in the business now and if they write you a check it won’t bounce.

Tar

Old Post 10-16-2019 12:57 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

This is what happens when a business is poorly managed.

Old Post 10-16-2019 01:48 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tommygunner
Banned

Rumor has it that it was given to Ashley but his lawyer advised he would be liable for all they had promised.

Old Post 10-16-2019 01:53 PM
tommygunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tommygunner Click here to Send tommygunner a Private Message Click Here to Email tommygunner Find more posts by tommygunner Add tommygunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigdiezel79
UKC Forum Member

Hasn’t been much talk about it since his live Facebook video last Thursday. I’m really hoping he can get it done. He can turn it around and do great things

Jeremy Harris

Old Post 10-16-2019 03:10 PM
bigdiezel79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdiezel79 Click here to Send bigdiezel79 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigdiezel79 Find more posts by bigdiezel79 Add bigdiezel79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tommygunner
Banned

I believe its done no new owner is gona happen .

Old Post 10-18-2019 01:37 PM
bigdiezel79
UKC Forum Member

Find some more information? I haven’t seen anything posted lately.

Jeremy Harris

Old Post 10-18-2019 02:10 PM
bigdiezel79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdiezel79 Click here to Send bigdiezel79 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigdiezel79 Find more posts by bigdiezel79 Add bigdiezel79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

slow

Guess im a little slow,havnt heard about it. Im guessing acha,right?

Old Post 10-18-2019 06:00 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

slow

Old Post 10-18-2019 06:00 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Re: slow

quote:
Originally posted by critter

No CHKC

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 10-18-2019 06:06 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Could CHKC really have been called a BIG registry though?? LOL

Old Post 10-18-2019 06:06 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Corey Gruver

Who called it a registry? Either way, BIG registry...no...but BIG money...yes. Unprecedented amounts coupled with another long time successful money "registry" have clearly put the pressure on UKC to bring out the play money.

Old Post 10-18-2019 06:21 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
Who called it a registry? Either way, BIG registry...no...but BIG money...yes.

My sentiments exactly lol

Old Post 10-18-2019 06:34 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Corey Gruver

They kept lineage on hounds, so yes a registry. Big, not really. And not really because it wasn't as big on the east coast and upper Midwest as the other 2. Now I'd say it has been doing better than acha. Was or is CHKC my favorite hunts? Absolutely not. Because there was only 1 club that had any of these hunts in our state. I hope Ashley gets everything squared away with it. But honestly there's talk of a few guys starting their own hunt registry with similar rules to CHKC but with a twist to the rules. We'll just have to wait and see on that.

And

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 10-18-2019 10:08 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tommygunner
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by bigdiezel79
Find some more information? I haven’t seen anything posted lately.
First hand knowledge,

Old Post 10-19-2019 01:27 AM
yadkintar
Banned

I know I am a big dummy but :

1. Wont answer the phone.
2.website is shut down.
3. For sale sign in front of headquarters.
4. Nobody bragging about owning it.
5. Not having hunts.

Gee wonder what’s going on ? Oh my goodness !! I bet it’s closed down !!

Tar

Old Post 10-19-2019 02:01 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I know I am a big dummy but :

1. Wont answer the phone.
2.website is shut down.
3. For sale sign in front of headquarters.
4. Nobody bragging about owning it.
5. Not having hunts.

Gee wonder what’s going on ? Oh my goodness !! I bet it’s closed down !!

Tar

How would guys by me know there's a sign out front? And the last thing I heard was Ashley was supposed to be buying it. But is trying to work out a deal.

And

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 10-19-2019 01:23 PM
yadkintar
Banned

No deal it’s over ! Just let her go ! She been in the backseat with most of the varsity football team to often.

Tar

Old Post 10-19-2019 01:32 PM
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
No deal it’s over ! Just let her go ! She been in the backseat with most of the varsity football team to often.

Tar

LOL, Tar you can say that again though. Honestly they would've done better and been bigger if Redgy would've handed the reins over a few years ago. If you're rules say 1 thing but you're going to hold different standards for different people then you lose customer base. And I feel like Brandon Glass had a great idea when he started it. And he mentioned now that he can get some help, he might start something similar to it. And a big gripe with guys around here was the pup series payout they had. Instead of having a set payout amount it was based off of entries which I'm sure you know about. But who wants to drive from NY to KY for the possibility to win an unknown amount? I can blame guys for not liking that part.

And

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 10-19-2019 01:43 PM
wart
UKC Forum Member

New club

It looks like they already started a new registry the extreme hunting league or something

Old Post 10-19-2019 08:47 PM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

New club

It looks like they already started a new registry the extreme hunting league or something

Old Post 10-19-2019 08:47 PM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Closed down

Ashley couldn’t get the deal done. Looks like the only big money KC’s left are UKC and PKC.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 10-19-2019 09:07 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote