UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRCH GRNITECH INSANE MADCAP
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
arkansaswalkers
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I was supposed to pick up 2 pups this weekend in Mississippi out of Insane Madcap and a grandnite female named Sky. I lost the guys name and number so I am trying to get ahold of him. Does anyone know any info? I tried to pm Hunter Reese but his inbox is full. my number is 5012091236, Braden Davis

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2019 12:09 AM
arkansaswalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansaswalkers Click here to Send arkansaswalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansaswalkers Find more posts by arkansaswalkers Add arkansaswalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

Stalker.....

If you want a dog that is going to be built and look like a hound is supposed to, you need to check out Cap. He is showing to be a very dominant reproducer in specific traits. All his pups are houndy looking, have a great mouth, hustlers, and ACCURATE! Call Wesley or I if these are traits you are looking to instill in your breeding program.

We have a couple females soon to be bred to Cap, one is in heat now, I will post pedigrees later!

GRNITECH CH 'PR' HIGH X-PECTATIONS
(NUMBER 10 CURRENT REPRODUCER, 2008 KY STATECH)
HAVE SEMEN

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' BIG JANICE
(WLDNITECH PCH BIG D x WLDNITECH JANICE JOPLIN)

GRNITECH 'PR' HARRY'S STYLISH FRANNIE

GRNITECH 'PR' INSANE BELLA

NITECH 'PR' LEGENDS STYLISH SHENA

NITECH 'PR' INSANE PLAIN JANE (2019 WORLD QUALIFIED, $ WON)

Breeder and Trainer of Belgian Malinois
828-577-6167

Old Post 07-26-2019 05:41 PM
Hunter Reese is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunter Reese Click here to Send Hunter Reese a Private Message Find more posts by Hunter Reese Add Hunter Reese to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

If you still have that young dog can you send me a picture of it

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Old Post 07-27-2019 02:36 PM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wesley Couch
UKC Forum Member

What young dog bud?

Old Post 07-28-2019 01:52 AM
Wesley Couch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wesley Couch Click here to Send Wesley Couch a Private Message Click Here to Email Wesley Couch Find more posts by Wesley Couch Add Wesley Couch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wesley Couch
UKC Forum Member

What young dog bud?

Old Post 07-28-2019 01:52 AM
Wesley Couch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wesley Couch Click here to Send Wesley Couch a Private Message Click Here to Email Wesley Couch Find more posts by Wesley Couch Add Wesley Couch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

That is a good looking dog. He sounds like he would make a good one. Somebody needs to get this young dog.

Old Post 07-29-2019 03:16 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I'm pretty sure the young dog isnt forsale,they're just showing him,to show wat Madcap is producing

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 07-29-2019 07:31 PM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I'm pretty sure the young dog isnt forsale,they're just showing him,to show wat Madcap is producing

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 07-29-2019 07:31 PM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wesley Couch
UKC Forum Member

No guys stalker is not for sale just showing what cap is producing he will be headed north shortly to get ready for the fall ss

Old Post 07-29-2019 07:42 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Mad Cap Pup

https://s1097.photobucket.com/user/...buc8dk.jpg.html

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 08-01-2019 01:27 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Mad Cap Pup

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 08-01-2019 01:27 AM
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mad Cap Pup

quote:
Originally posted by BawlinBlues

Coty that is a good looking pup. Looks like she is going to have a great head on her!

HAVE SEMEN

828-577-6167

Old Post 08-02-2019 04:03 AM
Hunter Reese is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunter Reese Click here to Send Hunter Reese a Private Message Find more posts by Hunter Reese Add Hunter Reese to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

thanks Hunter,so far she is intelligent and has a good demeanor.ive got high hopes for her but we will see.I hear that u guys have some nice females getting ready to be bred to Cap.Looks like u guys have a good thing going with Cap and those nice females ur acquiring.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 08-02-2019 05:50 AM
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

One of hands down best bred females alive today is being bred to Cap this weekend. Only one other one bred like her out there. Details to come later if they get hooked. If interested contact me.

HAVE SEMEN

828-577-6167

Old Post 08-04-2019 02:32 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

How’s it going

Old Post 08-11-2019 09:36 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

not sure how I missed this before. Hunter is a good guy to deal with and will shoot you straight. He's not one to blow a bunch of smoke to have you breed to Madcap. Give Cap a look.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 08-13-2019 08:10 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Pine JB
not sure how I missed this before. Hunter is a good guy to deal with and will shoot you straight. He's not one to blow a bunch of smoke to have you breed to Madcap. Give Cap a look.

Thanks John!

Guys I just bred my NITECH female off Mr. Clean to Cap. She seemed as if she was going out when I got back from vacation, but hopefully she took. I will keep you guys updated, she isn't a bad little female and has one win since I got her. Likes to be by herself. She still needs a few more to be grand, but planning on finishing her. If interested please contact me.

We have a grandnite all grand Trackman and a grandnite all grand insane Cain female lined up. These will be big times crosses if all goes well. Updates will be posted later.

Also there are a few more pups off lady available. $350 SS and performance eligible
Charles Trivette +1 336-977-8312

HAVE SEMEN

828-577-6167

Old Post 08-19-2019 08:52 PM
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

Guys there are several females that are lined up to breed to Cap between now and the end of the year. I am going to start posting information on each. I have been getting a lot of calls and texts about pups. Sorry we will not have any pups at AO, but we will try to have a few at grand American if these females cycle as planned.

HAVE SEMEN

828-577-6167

Old Post 08-22-2019 11:25 PM
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

-----CH GRNITECH HOUSES HARDWOOD HUNTER
---GRNITECH WLDNITECH NGRNITECH MR CLEAN
-----SANDYS STYLISH GAIL
-NITECH DUAL FUEL FRISKY
-----GRNITECH GRCH VANCES BATTLEWOOD JOE BROWN
---GRNITECH WLDNITECH NGRNITECH FEELING FRISKY
-----STYLISH HAG

Frisky has 2 wins towards grand and have plans to finish her. She is off 2 of the nicest dogs ever. To my knowledge these are the only 2 dogs to win the 2 most prestigious UKC hunts both a national championship and a world championship! There is only one other female out there off this cross. Frisky is quick on both ends and likes to be by herself. She is very accurate when she parks and a hard clean tree dog! Get with me if you want a pup off of one of the best bred females alive today!

HAVE SEMEN

828-577-6167

Last edited by Hunter Reese on 10-06-2019 at 07:19 PM

Old Post 08-22-2019 11:44 PM
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

Next up is GRNITECH BLACK HOLLOW TRIP. Trip made grnitech under 3 yrs old with very little hunts and her first hunt was a qualifier in Lisbon oh at 24 months old. She took fifth place. She missed going to the finals by one place at zones in blairsville pa. The next year we took 5th place at Lisbon oh and third place at meadville zone hunt. Went to the finals in Flora il placing 15th. She had knee surgery in December and I put her in some pkc hunts when she healed up. In a month and a half she won $330 at thirty dollars hunts. She's by far the best dog I've owned and the only dog good enough to breed. Good mouth, beautiful locate, goes hunting with one thing on her mind, very accurate and never wears down. She is owned by James Taraczkozy. Will be bred this fall!

Grnitech pr high x-pectations
Grnitech pr Hollywood's x insane scar
Grnitech pr pine Creek star

Grnitech pr black hollow Creek trip (dam)

Grnitech pr bellars or Thomas's sod buster
Grnitech pr Hollywood's Kate
Wrldnitech grnitech pr bellars Janice Joplin

HAVE SEMEN

828-577-6167

Old Post 08-23-2019 05:41 AM
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

One of our newer additions. She has never been in a hunt! That will change very soon. She LOVES to be by herself and is very good about having a coon! We really think she will do her part in the reproducing department.

..... GRNITECH ‘PR’ Hard Knockin’ Stylish Hayes
… GRNITECH ‘PR’ Ball’s Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
…… GRNITECH ‘PR’ Schermersal’s Stylish Anna
. CH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Smoky Mtn Half Pint
…… GRNITECH ‘PR’ Rat Attack
… GRNITECH ‘PR’ Smoky Mtn Anna
…… GRNITECH ‘PR’ River Bend Shea

SMOKY MTN RAIN

...... GRNITECH 'PR' Rock River Sackett Jr.
... GRNITECH 'PR' Rat Attack
...... GRNITECH 'PR' Nigh Heat Dixie
. GRNITECH 'PR' Smoky Mtn Liz
...... GRNITECH 'PR' All Grand Trackman
... GRNITECH 'PR' Trackman's Hot Sauce
...... GRNITECH 'PR' River Bend Woogy

HAVE SEMEN

828-577-6167

Last edited by Hunter Reese on 08-31-2019 at 04:22 PM

Old Post 08-23-2019 05:52 AM
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

Monkey was recently purchased by Wes. She is out of spider who spent quite a good bit of time on the reproducers list! Also Elvis as most know was one of the smartest hounds of all time, numerous commands and handled like a working dog. Monkey is no slouch herself and has only lost 1 ukc cast that she has been in. She is a nitech with 2 wins towards grand! She also has a pkc cw, Being her only hunt entered. She also is a 2 time double CW at TWBFA Days. She is currently being hunted back into shape and soon will.be finished and will be at some of the larger events. She has been bred once to CamoMan with great results. This female goes right along the lines of what we are trying to establish in our breeding program and that is BRAINS, DRIVE, & ACCURACY!

****GRNITE HONEY CREEK HARRY
***GRNITE HONEY CREEK SPIDER
*****GRNITE SOUTHERN SKY
**NITECH FLINTS MONKEY
*****GRNITE ELVIS ATTACK
***NITECH EASY MONEY
*****GRNITE ROCK’N RUBY

HAVE SEMEN

828-577-6167

Last edited by Hunter Reese on 08-26-2019 at 03:05 PM

Old Post 08-25-2019 03:11 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

like wat u fellas are planning,might have to grab another Cap pup.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 08-26-2019 06:27 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

like wat u fellas are planning,might have to grab another Cap pup.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 08-26-2019 06:27 AM
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

NEXT UP DUAL GRAND BIG JANICE

-----NITECH SCH WHITE LICK CR. BIG
---WLDNITECH NITECH PCH MIAMI RIVER BIG D
-----RICKETTS SASSY SAGE
-GRNITECH GRCH BIG JANICE
-----NITECH DEVENTERS HOG CREEK MIKE
---WLDNIITECH GRNITECH CH JANICE JOPLIN
-----NITECH DEVENTER’S KATEY

Janice was a nitech with 3 wins towards grand at 17 months old. I finished her when I bought her (only took 2 hunts). She is a big houndy female with a BIG BIG mouth that you can hear deep in these mountains. She is a clean up on the wood tree dog with a great locate. She is an accurate female. She seems to have passed these traits onto her pups. She has reproduced a few really nice hounds off of high x and the outsider. I have a 9 month old off her now that has already split with a coon, she has a littermate sister that is already treeing her on as well. She is throwing big mouth pups that have the go, like to have a coon, and most importantly have the brains to treat them as a house pet. I've never had to put a lead on Janice, she is that kind of dog. Will already have most of this litter sold due to people wanting Janice pups, but depending upon how many she has, there may be some available.

HAVE SEMEN

828-577-6167

Last edited by Hunter Reese on 08-31-2019 at 04:21 PM

Old Post 08-31-2019 04:18 PM