UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Mr Carl Smiths Mt Curs
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Re: If it was...

quote:
Originally posted by Treed Deep
…UN-intentional, considering how much rubbed off I'd say Carl has excellent karma.
If you believe in karma I suspect ole Carl will be with T-Bone and Bigtime when he is gone from here. I just seriously doubt there will be any trees for game to go up.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2014 04:08 AM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treed Deep
UKC Forum Member

You should get this...

I don't believe that what happened to those dogs was a result of karma, I think that was a result of haters. However I'll agree to disagree with you at this point cause you've made up your mind on what you think about Carl and everyone knows it. How much they care what you think about him is a different story.

Last edited by Treed Deep on 04-02-2014 at 02:02 PM

Old Post 04-02-2014 01:55 PM
Treed Deep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treed Deep Click here to Send Treed Deep a Private Message Find more posts by Treed Deep Add Treed Deep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

You should get this:

I and several other people don't think they were stolen. Ones heritage was deeply in question and was about to be brought up and all of a sudden they were gone.

As for how I feel about him it would make not one bit of difference to me if I was the only one that felt that way about him I would still have those feelings. I don't have to run with the crowd.

Old Post 04-02-2014 02:28 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Al Medcalf
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nccatfisher
You should get this:

I and several other people don't think they were stolen. Ones heritage was deeply in question and was about to be brought up and all of a sudden they were gone.

As for how I feel about him it would make not one bit of difference to me if I was the only one that felt that way about him I would still have those feelings. I don't have to run with the crowd.

Yes Sir, from a UKC registered full tailed Treeing Cur in South Georgia to a bobtailed OMCBA registered dog in East Tennessee in a matter of days. Did I see it? No. Do I believe the man that told me? Hell yes I do!

It's way past time for Carl to step down. He's a manipulative and controlling person, setting up the BOD with as many "Yes Men" as he can get on there. I'm like Tim, I don't have to run with a crowd, we just happen to agree.

Old Post 04-02-2014 11:48 PM
Al Medcalf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Al Medcalf Click here to Send Al Medcalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Al Medcalf Find more posts by Al Medcalf Add Al Medcalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Mills
UKC Forum Member

Guys im new to curs but the facts are in black in white as far as if streak dogs make the cut...every time i see hunt results it seems its a thunder blood streak blood bred hound at or near the top. We luv our geronimo and streak bred pups.....naturals

Im sorry i guess i jusy dont get the hate

Old Post 04-03-2014 11:35 AM
Bill Mills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Mills Click here to Send Bill Mills a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Mills Visit Bill Mills's homepage! Find more posts by Bill Mills Add Bill Mills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treed Deep
UKC Forum Member

Rumors, rumors and more rumors..

quote:
You should get this:

Well you and several other people have become professional conspiracy theorists in your latter years cause it's just one rumor after another, that's all you propose when it comes to the OMCBA. Got to keep the chatter going on these forum boards some way I guess don't you? And your right you don't have to run with the crowd but you don't have to continually try to draw one to yourself with conspiracy theories either.

Last edited by Treed Deep on 04-03-2014 at 02:09 PM

Old Post 04-03-2014 01:56 PM
Treed Deep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treed Deep Click here to Send Treed Deep a Private Message Find more posts by Treed Deep Add Treed Deep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

I'm not amongst the Streak haters....

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mills
Guys im new to curs but the facts are in black in white as far as if streak dogs make the cut...every time i see hunt results it seems its a thunder blood streak blood bred hound at or near the top. We luv our geronimo and streak bred pups.....naturals

Im sorry i guess i jusy dont get the hate

.....And will likely always have some in my dogs to a degree. In fact, I've actually owned 3 direct daughters of Streak in my time.

HOWEVER, you do understand don't you, that Geronimo is, if I've got my math right, only about 1/8th Smith's Streak? Same is true for Looney's 20/20 Tank as they are full brothers. Thus, I don't personally consider decendents of Apache to be "Streak-bred" dogs.......unless their mothers were very heavily bred that way, thereby substantially increasing the percentages.

Just a little food for thought....

Mark.

Last edited by mdmorrison on 04-03-2014 at 02:58 PM

Old Post 04-03-2014 02:14 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Mark is yours Streak bred hounds, fyce, feist, or curs?

Old Post 04-03-2014 02:37 PM
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rumors, rumors and more rumors..

quote:
Originally posted by Treed Deep
Well you and several other people have become professional conspiracy theorists in your latter years cause it's just one rumor after another, that's all you propose when it comes to the OMCBA. Got to keep the chatter going on these forum boards some way I guess don't you? And your right you don't have to run with the crowd but you don't have to continually try to draw one to yourself with conspiracy theories either.
I haven't become a conspiracy theorist, but I don't go around with my head in the sand or up my butt either. I bet you think Camo Jug is pure as the driven snow also?

Old Post 04-03-2014 02:48 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

That's all according to who you ask....

quote:
Mark is yours Streak bred hounds, fyce, feist, or curs?

....Heck, Tommy Howard called me the other day and informed me that Apache was Geronimo's SON! Who knew?

Of course, he wasn't the first, nor prolly the last, to say such a thing.....LOL!

Old Post 04-03-2014 03:01 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Re: That's all according to who you ask....

quote:
Originally posted by mdmorrison
....Heck, Tommy Howard called me the other day and informed me that Apache was Geronimo's SON! Who knew?

Of course, he wasn't the first, nor prolly the last, to say such a thing.....LOL!

Heck he is burnt out on mustard. LOL

Old Post 04-03-2014 03:04 PM
odg
UKC Forum Member

catfisher hows them hounds of yours bred i had two pure bred busher dogs on paper but by looking at one he was maby 30 pounds high pitched mouth all eyes the other was big black ears like a hound built like a bird dog i dont think many people know how the cur dogs are bred

Old Post 04-03-2014 03:24 PM
odg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for odg Click here to Send odg a Private Message Click Here to Email odg Find more posts by odg Add odg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by odg
catfisher hows them hounds of yours bred i had two pure bred busher dogs on paper but by looking at one he was maby 30 pounds high pitched mouth all eyes the other was big black ears like a hound built like a bird dog i dont think many people know how the cur dogs are bred
All mine are Huntsman or Nickelson but one is half Bennett.

Old Post 04-03-2014 03:36 PM
Bill Mills
UKC Forum Member

Re: I'm not amongst the Streak haters....

quote:
.....And will likely always have some in my dogs to a degree. In fact, I've actually owned 3 direct daughters of Streak in my time.

HOWEVER, you do understand don't you, that Geronimo is, if I've got my math right, only about 1/8th Smith's Streak? Same is true for Looney's 20/20 Tank as they are full brothers. Thus, I don't personally consider decendents of Apache to be "Streak-bred" dogs.......unless their mothers were very heavily bred that way, thereby substantially increasing the percentages.

Mark.

I totally agree Mark Im a pedigree nut lol so I know what you are saying lol me and my kennel partner looked around for a very long time before deciding on our pups. My point is that eventhough they are 1/8 streak or whatever...........its still the origination or start of a line and is that way in many kennel. I tend to call the pups we hav Mt state bred or thunder bred apache etc..

Old Post 04-03-2014 03:37 PM
Bill Mills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Mills Click here to Send Bill Mills a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Mills Visit Bill Mills's homepage! Find more posts by Bill Mills Add Bill Mills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: I'm not amongst the Streak haters....

quote:
I totally agree Mark Im a pedigree nut lol so I know what you are saying lol me and my kennel partner looked around for a very long time before deciding on our pups. My point is that eventhough they are 1/8 streak or whatever...........its still the origination or start of a line and is that way in many kennel. I tend to call the pups we hav Mt state bred or thunder bred apache etc..
I am pretty partial to the old Thunder dog, Mark knows why. LOL

Old Post 04-03-2014 03:45 PM
odg
UKC Forum Member

catfisher i was talking about your walker dog but i guess when i said hound you just thought of your cur dogs

Old Post 04-03-2014 03:53 PM
odg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for odg Click here to Send odg a Private Message Click Here to Email odg Find more posts by odg Add odg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: I'm not amongst the Streak haters....

quote:

Hateful & Hurtful!

Ha!!!

Old Post 04-03-2014 03:58 PM
Bill Mills
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: I'm not amongst the Streak haters....

quote:

?

Old Post 04-03-2014 04:04 PM
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by odg
catfisher i was talking about your walker dog but i guess when i said hound you just thought of your cur dogs
No I am just used to people that haven't been hunting them long not knowing the difference. I don't own her anymore. After owning curs no matter how well a hound does even the best of them they are still a hound. I sold her recently. I got tired of leading her out of the woods. I got a chance to buy one of my dogs I had here before back.

She actually needed to be in these high dollar money squirrel hunts anyway and I am not going to comp hunt anymore. I never squirrel hunted her but twice once was trying her out when I got her and the other was when she slipped by me when I was feeding her before I taught her better. I just coon hunted her. She will show up in those hunts now. She was smoke bred.

Old Post 04-03-2014 04:07 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm not amongst the Streak haters....

quote:
?

Cope is referring to the rumor that Thunder was actually Duff's Bob bred, as opposed to being out of Streak, Jr. x Georgetta.....

Old Post 04-03-2014 04:14 PM
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Stomp baby stomp. LOL

Old Post 04-03-2014 04:17 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

LOL!

quote:
Stomp baby stomp. LOL

Old Post 04-03-2014 04:27 PM
Bill Mills
UKC Forum Member

Even if thats true......it worked! .......cause the line of thunder dogs are WINNERS!!!!

Old Post 04-03-2014 09:32 PM
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Even if thats true......it worked! .......cause the line of thunder dogs are WINNERS!!!!
Yeah, and that would make good sense why.

Old Post 04-03-2014 11:10 PM
fycedogs
Banned

Re: I'm not amongst the Streak haters....

quote:

Mark.

And so it begins.....

Old Post 04-04-2014 03:06 AM
fycedogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fycedogs Click here to Send fycedogs a Private Message Click Here to Email fycedogs Visit fycedogs's homepage! Find more posts by fycedogs Add fycedogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote