UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > I would like ?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You posted earlier that you have known for quite awhile how the process works so why are you still asking?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2018 03:28 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
So I got information from one of the tw board is this correct the members give their changes to their breed reps. Then they present those changes to ukc. Then ukc goes through and picks the changes they see as relevant. Then ukc picks the members from those breed association they want to go in and vote on those changes am I correct ?

Also is there any rule where members can belong to several different breeds where you have more lobbying opportunities?

Just trying to understand!

Tar

Tar, i believe you got it all correct besides the last part, UKC doesn't pick who will set in for each breed on the voting. The breed association itself picks the two individuals.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 10-23-2018 03:32 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
...Just trying to understand!....
Tar

Tarbaby, we all know that you know the answer to all of the rule change questions that you have been asking. This isn't your first rodeo. Heck it isn't even your 10th. What are you really trying to do? Why didn't you just tell everyone who the rule change rep was and how it works at the very beginning?

Old Post 10-23-2018 03:34 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Thanks Jeramy. Richard everybody needs to know that way if they don't get things the way they want it they will know why.

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 10-23-2018 at 03:37 PM

Old Post 10-23-2018 03:34 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
So I got information from one of the tw board is this correct the members give their changes to their breed reps. Then they present those changes to ukc. Then ukc goes through and picks the changes they see as relevant. Then ukc picks the members from those breed association they want to go in and vote on those changes am I correct ?

Also is there any rule where members can belong to several different breeds where you have more lobbying opportunities?

Just trying to understand!

Tar

lol. Not quite.

This is the procedure.
1) The Breed Association submits their proposals to UKC.

2) UKC places EVERY proposal on the Official Ballot. UKC does not pick and choose those proposals they feel are relevant or appropriate. The association may do that, if they so desire to not include every proposal they receive from their members.

3) Each Breed Association selects two members to represent them at the Rules Committee. UKC does not select them.

4) You can join any of the seven breed associations you wish. No restrictions other than the Breed Association's Membership criteria.

Hope this helps.

Old Post 10-23-2018 03:43 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigsit
UKC Forum Member

If you want representation, you might also want to be member of your breed association.

Dual GRNTCH Wendy
GRNTCH Cola
GrNtCH Honky Tonk Rock and Roll
Dual GRCH Bumper
Dual CH June
Dual CH Jill

Old Post 10-23-2018 03:46 PM
pigsit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigsit Click here to Send pigsit a Private Message Click Here to Email pigsit Find more posts by pigsit Add pigsit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, I am going to see if I can't get you and HOBO permanantly banned from the Redbone Association for the remarks that y'all have made about our fine Redbone Coonhounds.

Old Post 10-23-2018 03:49 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
You posted earlier that you have known for quite awhile how the process works so why are you still asking?

I’m asking for my members/friends. Tell us why it bothers you so much? Tell us why you didn’t post the answers?

Old Post 10-23-2018 03:51 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
lol. Not quite.

This is the procedure.
1) The Breed Association submits their proposals to UKC.

2) UKC places EVERY proposal on the Official Ballot. UKC does not pick and choose those proposals they feel are relevant or appropriate. The association may do that, if they so desire to not include every proposal they receive from their members.

3) Each Breed Association selects two members to represent them at the Rules Committee. UKC does not select them.

4) You can join any of the seven breed associations you wish. No restrictions other than the Breed Association's Membership criteria.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Old Post 10-23-2018 03:52 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by pigsit
If you want representation, you might also want to be member of your breed association.

Although it's not relevant. All the tw breed associations have pulled out of down here in the slums and I don't blame them because of low numbers. Being a member would mean you might have a right to a teenie weenie Opinion lol. But you would have to drive a long ways to qualify for their prizes. Not trying to stir the pot but everybody always complains about not having a say I am trying to show them how in plenty of time to have their say. Now they need to go to work and stop comparing apples and oranges.

Hope I helped

Tar

Old Post 10-23-2018 03:56 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Then ukc picks the members from those breed association they want to go in and vote on those changes am I correct ?

Not correct.

Old Post 10-23-2018 04:14 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
....Tell us why you didn’t post the answers? ....

...I did....But then Tarbaby told me that you already knew the answers.

Old Post 10-23-2018 04:20 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
Not correct.

That mean I get to set at the Knights of the round table next time ?

I can't wait !!

Tar

Old Post 10-23-2018 04:24 PM