UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Black Gold Ultimate Grain Free
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black Plott
UKC Forum Member

Black Gold Ultimate Grain Free

I was browsing around looking for dog food and saw that Black Gold had this out. Anybody tried it? I've never fed any kind of black gold...so any help would be appreciated.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2015 06:07 PM
Black Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Plott Click here to Send Black Plott a Private Message Click Here to Email Black Plott Find more posts by Black Plott Add Black Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyblackdogman
UKC Forum Member

I have been feeding black gold in the black bag for several years now and love it

Psalms 119:89

Old Post 07-26-2015 03:27 PM
kyblackdogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyblackdogman Click here to Send kyblackdogman a Private Message Click Here to Email kyblackdogman Find more posts by kyblackdogman Add kyblackdogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tree_dogs
UKC Forum Member

Feed

I have fed Black Gold for years and I also feed the 26/18 black bag year round , and also raise pups on it . In my opinion it is the Best Feed on the market !! And the Best People also , look at all the sponsorship they do in the dog world . We should all help back those that back our Sport !!!

Old Post 07-26-2015 08:54 PM
tree_dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tree_dogs Click here to Send tree_dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email tree_dogs Find more posts by tree_dogs Add tree_dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huffman1988
UKC Forum Member

I wish they sold black gold near me

Old Post 07-26-2015 08:58 PM
huffman1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huffman1988 Click here to Send huffman1988 a Private Message Find more posts by huffman1988 Add huffman1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Black Gold Performance Blend, simply the best. And at a great price, still in a 50# bag.
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 07-27-2015 02:19 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Plott
UKC Forum Member

I was mostly interested because of all the support they show us coon hunters. We're the bottom of the barrel for most all dog food companies, but Black Gold representatives have always been around at hunts here and there. Trouble is I'm not really finding a supplier near me.

Old Post 07-27-2015 07:54 PM
Black Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Plott Click here to Send Black Plott a Private Message Click Here to Email Black Plott Find more posts by Black Plott Add Black Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RONNIE MACE
UKC Forum Member

BLACK PLOTT GOOD NEWS WE HAVE JUST GOT OUR FEED IN AT ALL TENN CO-OP STORES SO IF YOURS DONT HAVE IT ASK THEM TO ORDER IT THEY HAVE IT IN THE WAREHOUSE

THANKS RONNIE MACE BLACKGOLD REP

Old Post 07-27-2015 10:17 PM
RONNIE MACE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RONNIE MACE Click here to Send RONNIE MACE a Private Message Click Here to Email RONNIE MACE Find more posts by RONNIE MACE Add RONNIE MACE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RONNIE MACE
UKC Forum Member

BLACK PLOTT GOOD NEWS WE HAVE JUST GOT OUR FEED IN AT ALL TENN CO-OP STORES SO IF YOURS DONT HAVE IT ASK THEM TO ORDER IT THEY HAVE IT IN THE WAREHOUSE

Old Post 07-27-2015 10:17 PM
RONNIE MACE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RONNIE MACE Click here to Send RONNIE MACE a Private Message Click Here to Email RONNIE MACE Find more posts by RONNIE MACE Add RONNIE MACE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huffman1988
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RONNIE MACE

Do you know anyone who can be contacted about getting Black Gold in WV?I live right on the VA line next to covington about a hour from Roanoke.

Old Post 07-27-2015 10:23 PM
huffman1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huffman1988 Click here to Send huffman1988 a Private Message Find more posts by huffman1988 Add huffman1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RONNIE MACE
UKC Forum Member

Huffman if you have a southern states around you same goes for them we now have it in there warehouse all you need to do is tell them to get it in for you thankd

Old Post 07-28-2015 12:46 PM
huffman1988
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ronnie I called my local Southern States today, and after I explained to him I talked to a distributor he looked on his computer and has it available. They don't have it in stock in the warehouse yet, but hopefully they do soon. Thanks for the information. They said the only one they have is the 26/18 I am using corn free feed now, but I have heard so much good about Black Gold I am going to switch as soon as they have it available.

Last edited by huffman1988 on 07-28-2015 at 03:55 PM

Old Post 07-28-2015 03:43 PM
Black Plott
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ronnie. I'll be checking with them over the weekend.

Old Post 07-28-2015 07:02 PM
LARRY WEAVER
UKC Forum Member

It's good feed but no one keeps it in NE Ohio

Old Post 07-29-2015 11:08 PM
LARRY WEAVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LARRY WEAVER Click here to Send LARRY WEAVER a Private Message Click Here to Email LARRY WEAVER Find more posts by LARRY WEAVER Add LARRY WEAVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mjd
UKC Forum Member

How much are you guys paying for it

Old Post 07-30-2015 02:58 AM
mjd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mjd Click here to Send mjd a Private Message Click Here to Email mjd Find more posts by mjd Add mjd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huffman1988
UKC Forum Member

When I talked to Southern States they told me $36 for 50 pounds

Old Post 07-30-2015 03:00 AM
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by huffman1988
Do you know anyone who can be contacted about getting Black Gold in WV?I live right on the VA line next to covington about a hour from Roanoke.

There was a place in Marlington WV that sold it, think the name of it was Liars Corner, and owned by Ernie Cobb, I use to buy it there if interested I am sure I can get the number or you can call info and find out.

There was a guy Doug ??? that sold dog food near you but I think he got some sort of cancer in the throat from snuff, not sure and gave it up, but he had a partner, might still be in the dog food buss. You may already know him being your location. Now that I think about it, I don't think he carried black gold. Ernie Cobb, Liars Corner has it if still open, he also sold Pride dog food and a few others. I bought food from him for yrs. Southern States and Curtis Walker may have put him out, but thats all he dealt with was dog food and dog supplies.

Pups and started dogs available from time to time.

Old Post 07-30-2015 12:54 PM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigcoonsdropen
UKC Forum Member

Whats the price on a 50 pound sack of it

Old Post 07-30-2015 01:59 PM
bigcoonsdropen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcoonsdropen Click here to Send bigcoonsdropen a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcoonsdropen Find more posts by bigcoonsdropen Add bigcoonsdropen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huffman1988
UKC Forum Member

around 36

Old Post 07-30-2015 02:22 PM
huffman1988
UKC Forum Member

ardinal I called Liars corner they don't sell it anymore. Thanks for trying though he said all they sell is Chesnutt mountain and Pride. Are you from that area?

Old Post 07-30-2015 03:09 PM
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

yep hugging the WV line in B.C. Itching to go out and turn loose, 10 more days till training season for what I hunt.

Pups and started dogs available from time to time.

Old Post 07-30-2015 04:42 PM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote