UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > The perfect heads up matchup
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bolden1
UKC Forum Member

The perfect heads up matchup

It could be dogs and handlers of the past or present. Be a grudge match or just to great dogs u love to see in a two cast.

I would love to see WLDNTCH BELLARS PAC MAN vs WLDNTCH INSANE JANE.

I know there two different styles of dogs and I feel PAC man was a better coondog but when the cast was over I'm curious would a more action pack female come out on top of a better coon dog.

I think PAC man 600 plus and jane 450 plus 225 circle

2005 ukc Wldntch Grntch Bolden & Turpins
Insane jane. Handler/past owner
2005 over all setwd over all winner nt.ch
Bentley high dollar Lucy
2006 akc national pup champion Drop Dead
Fred ( Handler/ past owner)
2008 Ukc Ky State Champion Grntch High X
Pectations ( Handler / past owner)
2009 akc Ky State Champion Grntch
Hardwood X Press ( handler/ trainer)

Gr.Nt.Ch Big D & Joplins Super Sally

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2015 07:57 PM
Bolden1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bolden1 Click here to Send Bolden1 a Private Message Find more posts by Bolden1 Add Bolden1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AllTerrain
UKC Forum Member

Fightin side v Outsider

Old Post 07-17-2015 08:48 PM
AllTerrain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AllTerrain Click here to Send AllTerrain a Private Message Click Here to Email AllTerrain Find more posts by AllTerrain Add AllTerrain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rthompson
UKC Forum Member

Downings magnet vs. Spring creek rock if i had to watch two dogs hunt they would be the two just me.

Old Post 07-17-2015 11:20 PM
rthompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rthompson Click here to Send rthompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rthompson Find more posts by rthompson Add rthompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Black-Faced Red vs. Bone Collector

I've never been in the woods with BC but would like to see how he would have matched up with one of my all-time favorites from the local area. I would have liked to see the match on a cool late October night in lower Michigan. I don't care who would win, I'd just like to see those two be the only two on the ground from 9 to 4. I'd be surprised if the pelts alone wouldn't easily pay for Mr. Compton's weekend trip.

Old Post 07-17-2015 11:43 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rthompson
UKC Forum Member

Id watch that one too .

Old Post 07-17-2015 11:45 PM
rthompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rthompson Click here to Send rthompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rthompson Find more posts by rthompson Add rthompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NiteRageLink
UKC Forum Member

Not suggesting I'd like to see these two head-to-head matchup's because I'm a little biased towards the bloodline and all But the two I'd like to see would be:

Bellar's Sod Buster vs. The Outsider
Bellar's Janice Joplin vs. Lettin Loose Layla

On paper they are half way identical and each of them are very deserving in their own right classified as some of the best there ever was. Time wise Janice and Buster are from a little different era than Layla and Side but I wouldn't be afraid to bet money that if you could put all 4 in the woods together at once it would be nothing short of the perfect storm!

Last edited by NiteRageLink on 07-18-2015 at 01:02 AM

Old Post 07-18-2015 12:59 AM
NiteRageLink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NiteRageLink Click here to Send NiteRageLink a Private Message Click Here to Email NiteRageLink Find more posts by NiteRageLink Add NiteRageLink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justus
UKC Forum Member

Myself I would love see Wipeout Speck vs Mr Clean both in their prime!

GrNite-Queen of Diamonds-(GrNite TnT's Smokeman-Lesters Queen)

TK'S Turkey Cocks Slinger-(GrNite-Charlie Brown-GrNite-Queen of Diamons

Diamonds 14k-(GrNite-Days hardwood Lonzo-GrNite-Queen of Diamonds

Old Post 07-18-2015 01:21 AM
justus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justus Click here to Send justus a Private Message Click Here to Email justus Find more posts by justus Add justus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Camo Jug vs. Kansas Dancer

Id just like to see how Jug stacked up to a good walker

Old Post 07-18-2015 03:00 AM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lapdawg
UKC Forum Member

i know he was not a world champ but sackett jr v any dog ever in any time frame! he was a coooooondog!!!!!

Old Post 07-18-2015 03:34 AM
lapdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lapdawg Click here to Send lapdawg a Private Message Find more posts by lapdawg Add lapdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Bad Habit Vs Tequlia Sunrise Tenn Hardrock Vs Buck II Hardwood Dan vs Hillbilly Mac Bellars Little Red vs Insane Jane

Old Post 07-18-2015 03:40 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Hooten
UKC Forum Member

I'd would have liked to seen and heard Trackman and Nailor work for a week straight not just one night but from sun down till sun up for a week!

Old Post 07-18-2015 03:50 AM
Eric Hooten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Hooten Click here to Send Eric Hooten a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Hooten Find more posts by Eric Hooten Add Eric Hooten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

February, cold, snow and rutting coon,,
Downings Mighty Magnet vs. Go Man Sam

Old Post 07-18-2015 04:21 AM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

I would like to see hot spot vrs anything anyone wanted to throw out there when he was operating. I have hunted with a many on the top earnings list but what some don't realize is hot spot won about 40k in a short time. Hard rock and triple creek rat won 120 k ran hard there hole life. Of all the big time winners I have hunted with he was the closest thing to unbeatable when he's at he is peeking as ever as been born. The year hot spot won the PKC world if I remember correctly he destroyed every cast but one. Almost won world and nationals in same year. Made final cast of both. To win 10 out of 11 cast in that good of compitition is tuff

Last edited by N Williams on 07-18-2015 at 04:43 AM

Old Post 07-18-2015 04:24 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rthompson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Sauk Talking
February, cold, snow and rutting coon,,
Downings Mighty Magnet vs. Go Man Sam

a-freakin-men brother!!

Old Post 07-18-2015 09:00 AM
AllTerrain
UKC Forum Member

For a handler match I'd like to c Joe house v James merchant

Old Post 07-18-2015 09:40 AM
AllTerrain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AllTerrain Click here to Send AllTerrain a Private Message Click Here to Email AllTerrain Find more posts by AllTerrain Add AllTerrain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Bad Habit vs Hillbilly Mac

UKC Performance Sire
Ukc #1 Top Reproducers List
PKC Top 5 both spring and fall Super Stake Sire

NtCh PKC Silver Ch Southern Miss Heat
( Moe x Tree Slammin Trixie )
4th Place 2017 UKC World Hunt

Old Post 07-18-2015 01:29 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hntwitcurs
UKC Forum Member

i would like to see pch stylish clover pch mill creek molly smokin hotpsot and wipeout Jessie jane would like to see how the old stacked up against the new using akc strike rules and the pkc tree count down would not give any loose barks or second trees any advantage

(pch big money x sch lil bit)

also future home to a bluetick that is going to hurt people's feelings just as soon as I find it!!!

Old Post 07-18-2015 06:23 PM
hntwitcurs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hntwitcurs Click here to Send hntwitcurs a Private Message Click Here to Email hntwitcurs Find more posts by hntwitcurs Add hntwitcurs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
southern stuck
UKC Forum Member

AWESOME VS. TOP GUN

AWESOME VS. TOP GUN

GRNITECH. MAINSTREET SLASH II
PR SAWGRASS S SMOKIN HOT MINI

Old Post 07-18-2015 08:14 PM
southern stuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southern stuck Click here to Send southern stuck a Private Message Find more posts by southern stuck Add southern stuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Lipper vs harry

Old Post 07-18-2015 11:34 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Lipper vs harry

Old Post 07-18-2015 11:34 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rthompson
UKC Forum Member

I think the only dog that i couldnt pass up watchin in a heads up coon treein contest would be downings mighty magnet the other dog wouldnt matter probly wouldnt even know it was there anyway.

Old Post 07-19-2015 12:02 AM
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

I kenneled a littermate brother to Magnet and hunted him maybe 500 nights, this dog made nt. ch. at 11 months with 2 wins to grand the following weekend. Then got heart worms and was treated, put on the shelve for a year and never really came back the same, he was still a coon dog, just lost a step after the treatments. Brian had sold the old Magnet dog and was hunting magnet II, I had a first cousin to Magnet II the same age and the old dogs littermate, The stories from all the other local hunters, more than Brian's and hunting the Geronimo dog, Magnet II and my own from this line,,,,,,, then to hear they all are a step behind the old Magnet dog,, I wish Jim could have held on to him for me to see,,,,

Old Post 07-19-2015 01:37 AM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bolden1
UKC Forum Member

Here's another

Seth ish SUSIE female in her prime with Seth guiding in my opinion when she's on unbeatable. But like I said everybody knows dogs have great nights good nights and ok nights. I've hunted with four or five of these dogs mention and I'm telling u she's a beast up in that flat country. But with that said

Susie vs Main Street ruby

2005 ukc Wldntch Grntch Bolden & Turpins
Insane jane. Handler/past owner
2005 over all setwd over all winner nt.ch
Bentley high dollar Lucy
2006 akc national pup champion Drop Dead
Fred ( Handler/ past owner)
2008 Ukc Ky State Champion Grntch High X
Pectations ( Handler / past owner)
2009 akc Ky State Champion Grntch
Hardwood X Press ( handler/ trainer)

Gr.Nt.Ch Big D & Joplins Super Sally

Old Post 07-19-2015 01:38 AM
Bolden1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bolden1 Click here to Send Bolden1 a Private Message Find more posts by Bolden1 Add Bolden1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Seth and Susie and Todd and World Champ Quick.

Old Post 07-19-2015 01:51 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Blair
UKC Forum Member

With the way Mr. Clean how dominated the big hunts I'd like to see the present vs the past. 1. Mr. Clean vs Bellars Striker
2. Mr. Clean vs Hardwood Dan. And me be present for both of course!

Old Post 07-19-2015 04:26 PM
Mark Blair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Blair Click here to Send Mark Blair a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Blair Find more posts by Mark Blair Add Mark Blair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote