UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Hillbilly Deluxe
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AllTerrain
UKC Forum Member

Hillbilly Deluxe

Any feed back on what this hound is or has reproduced let me know thanks? Considering breeding ti him but just not seeing the pups out of him

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-16-2015 06:49 PM
AllTerrain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AllTerrain Click here to Send AllTerrain a Private Message Click Here to Email AllTerrain Find more posts by AllTerrain Add AllTerrain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hillbilly Deluxe

quote:
Originally posted by AllTerrain
Any feed back on what this hound is or has reproduced let me know thanks? Considering breeding ti him but just not seeing the pups out of him
I haven't hunting with him or off spring,,,but I've heard he is a COONDOG!,the real deal

Old Post 07-16-2015 07:05 PM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AllTerrain
UKC Forum Member

Yea I've heard he can peel ur ears back but I don't see him reproducing in the winners circle and maybe I ain't seeing it

Old Post 07-16-2015 07:07 PM
AllTerrain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AllTerrain Click here to Send AllTerrain a Private Message Click Here to Email AllTerrain Find more posts by AllTerrain Add AllTerrain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy Beckham
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by AllTerrain
Yea I've heard he can peel ur ears back but I don't see him reproducing in the winners circle and maybe I ain't seeing it

I have a 3 year old out of him that has won a little. The only reason he hasn't won more is because I don't have a lot of extra time.

You are welcome to come over or a hunt anytime, he will tree you a coon or two.

PKC CH, GRNITECH Beckham's Hillbilly Bones

Old Post 07-16-2015 11:55 PM
Billy Beckham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy Beckham Click here to Send Billy Beckham a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy Beckham Find more posts by Billy Beckham Add Billy Beckham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

hillbilly buster is a pup out of deluxe and he is a winner i just sold a 15 month old pup out of deluxe and if given the chance he should be turning heads soon.

Old Post 07-17-2015 02:00 AM
gasserdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gasserdogs Click here to Send gasserdogs a Private Message Find more posts by gasserdogs Add gasserdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
english56
UKC Forum Member

I bred my grnitech sch backwoods boogie female to deluxe last year i got four pups they are 14 months old two are running and treeing two have split tree with coons two havent been hunted but will tree a turned loose coon all have huge mouths their mom is off dohoneys dizzy and a legend female hope this helps

Contact info
1-740-336-3823 cell
1-740-865-2320 home

English dogs -
nitech grch rkws pr moonshine running ready trip three wins to grand ( grnitech little river moonshine x grnitech postells all grand reddy)

Treeing walkers-
Grnitech ch pkc silver champion pr backwoods boogie (grnitech dohonys dizzy x fergusons legend sassy )
Pkc winnings over $5887.71
Pkc Ss sophmore semi-finialist
Pkc Ss senior semi-finialist pkc Spring classic finial four 2nd place
Pkc Moutaineer classic finial four
Ukc 2nd place bluetick days nitech

Nitech Pr stylish boo
(Grnitech chics wild style x nitech saunders chloe)
Pkc earnings 160.00

Old Post 07-18-2015 08:21 PM
english56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for english56 Click here to Send english56 a Private Message Click Here to Email english56 Find more posts by english56 Add english56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

I own Hillbilly Bildo off Hillbilly and Maggie. Maggie off Rambler. Bildo is setting about 6th in our Pkc standings in about just two months of hunting. Has 3 wins towards grand in 8 ukc hunts. Scoring over 1000+ in 4 of those cast wins. He isn't 3 years old yet and wasn't started at all tell a year ago. Yes Bill is reproducing just like his littermates are.

Old Post 07-18-2015 09:09 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed casper
UKC Forum Member

we own hillbilly hussy - coon treeing dog - like her alot

Old Post 07-20-2015 11:45 AM
ed casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed casper Click here to Send ed casper a Private Message Click Here to Email ed casper Find more posts by ed casper Add ed casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Derek Peterman
UKC Forum Member

Bill does have some good pups on the ground. One thing most people dont realize is. Bill has way fewer pup on the ground than you would think giving what he has won. Jeff has not being trying to breed him at any point. I wish I knew his pup numbers but its lower than you would think.

Old Post 07-27-2015 01:27 AM
Derek Peterman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Derek Peterman Click here to Send Derek Peterman a Private Message Click Here to Email Derek Peterman Find more posts by Derek Peterman Add Derek Peterman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Derek Peterman
UKC Forum Member

Bill does have some good pups on the ground. One thing most people dont realize is. Bill has way fewer pup on the ground than you would think giving what he has won. Jeff has not being trying to breed him at any point. I wish I knew his pup numbers but its lower than you would think.

Old Post 07-27-2015 01:27 AM
Derek Peterman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Derek Peterman Click here to Send Derek Peterman a Private Message Click Here to Email Derek Peterman Find more posts by Derek Peterman Add Derek Peterman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

And I don't believe he has any pups three years old yet. If so just 3

Old Post 07-27-2015 01:56 AM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pabeagler
UKC Forum Member

I was wanting to name my next male pup hillbilly deluxe.didnt realize the name was used already.!

shall receive the gift of the holy ghost

Old Post 07-27-2015 02:09 AM
pabeagler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pabeagler Click here to Send pabeagler a Private Message Click Here to Email pabeagler Find more posts by pabeagler Add pabeagler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy Beckham
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Crocker
And I don't believe he has any pups three years old yet. If so just 3

Bones turned three in may.

PKC CH, GRNITECH Beckham's Hillbilly Bones

Old Post 07-27-2015 11:57 AM
Billy Beckham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy Beckham Click here to Send Billy Beckham a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy Beckham Find more posts by Billy Beckham Add Billy Beckham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zzz22zzz
UKC Forum Member

Hillbilly is a fine hound, the only offspring I have hunted with is Crockers dog and he also a coondog laid a smack down on me one night

Old Post 08-10-2015 11:54 PM
zzz22zzz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zzz22zzz Click here to Send zzz22zzz a Private Message Find more posts by zzz22zzz Add zzz22zzz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote