UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > This is the mouth I'm used to
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Southern Miss
UKC Forum Member

This is the mouth I'm used to

I lost my black and tan over the weekend and I'm tore up about it. She had a loud high pitch mouth not a real houndy bawl mouth. In fact I don't like a deep bawl mouth dog. I like that high pitched oww oww owwwwww mouth dog. I can hear that mouth 2 miles off at night. Looking for a medium sized streamline fast black and tan. Who is breeding that type dog now? What's some big names out there? Looking for a smart go getter pup I can work with. I'm a dedicated person and this pup will get worked with PLENTY!

I don't know who's dog this is in the video,but this is the kind of black and tan and mouth I like. Video is just for a example of the type dog I like,click link below.

https://youtu.be/fNftpthzREk

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2015 07:45 AM
Southern Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Miss Click here to Send Southern Miss a Private Message Click Here to Email Southern Miss Find more posts by Southern Miss Add Southern Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

sounds great to me

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John3:16

Old Post 07-28-2015 05:03 PM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

HUMMMM

Sounds just like my dog.

Old Post 07-28-2015 05:33 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
midnite2010
UKC Forum Member

check with chad mccoin something off buddy or rapper

Old Post 07-30-2015 06:34 PM
midnite2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midnite2010 Click here to Send midnite2010 a Private Message Click Here to Email midnite2010 Find more posts by midnite2010 Add midnite2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote