UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Semi-Silent Walkers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BooneMcCrary
UKC Forum Member

Semi-Silent Walkers

What studs are throwing Semi-silent dogs that are dead on accurate and hard tree dogs? I have some females that are pretty tight on the ground, and for my own preference, I would rather have one that is pretty tight. If anybody knows anything that's throwing this, feel free to post......Thanks for any help or info

GrNiteCh CLEAR TIMBER CLASSY SASSY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2015 04:44 PM
BooneMcCrary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BooneMcCrary Click here to Send BooneMcCrary a Private Message Click Here to Email BooneMcCrary Find more posts by BooneMcCrary Add BooneMcCrary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

My number is 573-541-1205...come hunt with him let him speak for his self....will give references...multiple qualified for UKC World and PKC World Championships...

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 07-19-2015 05:27 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BooneMcCrary
UKC Forum Member

bump......Thanks Mike, will be giving you a call.....Keep any info coming guys, if you have any it will be appreciated!

Old Post 07-19-2015 06:45 PM
BooneMcCrary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BooneMcCrary Click here to Send BooneMcCrary a Private Message Click Here to Email BooneMcCrary Find more posts by BooneMcCrary Add BooneMcCrary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CCB2012
UKC Forum Member

I got a 3yo male. Huge bawl mouth on the ground and bawl mouth tree dog. His sire is directly off Rat and Witch and dam is loaded up with clover on the bottom side. He is an honest 2nd at best, mostly 3rd or 4th strike dog and 1st tree dog. Will not go to another dog but will hold pressure if one comes to him. Goes till he finds a coon. Black headed and blanket back. I have pictures and video of him treeing if you would like to see. Haven't had him in many hunts with my work schedule but he just got a first the other night with 575+ and no minus on 3 trees, would have had 725 if we could have found the Coon in the last tree. Has money won also in the $KC.

Old Post 07-19-2015 07:51 PM
CCB2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CCB2012 Click here to Send CCB2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email CCB2012 Find more posts by CCB2012 Add CCB2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BooneMcCrary
UKC Forum Member

Bump. Thanks Guys, Interested in the above, would like as many options as possible....Keep them coming guys!

Old Post 07-19-2015 11:59 PM
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Josh Craig's Chopper dog in east KY. Someone can post his number. I don't have it. I have one that is 19 months old off him. Just like you described. I have another off him just like you described. He has a female off him just like you described. And,he is a coon dog. I wouldn't take fifteen thousand for mine

Old Post 07-20-2015 12:29 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BooneMcCrary
UKC Forum Member

Interested in the chopper dog also.......how are these dogs marked up High Ridge? Always first tree type dogs? thanks

Old Post 07-20-2015 12:31 AM
weh
UKC Forum Member

Anything out there throwing stone silent pups if bred to a tight mouthed female?

Old Post 07-20-2015 01:35 AM
weh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for weh Click here to Send weh a Private Message Click Here to Email weh Find more posts by weh Add weh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BooneMcCrary
UKC Forum Member

Thats what I should have posted the question as, but most want to tell you they throw 1st and 1st type dogs, no mater what......My Females are Daughter and Mother.....the Mother throws really tight track dogs, out of the three litters she has had, the daughter hasn't been bred yet to find out

Last edited by BooneMcCrary on 07-20-2015 at 02:51 AM

Old Post 07-20-2015 02:47 AM
BooneMcCrary
UKC Forum Member

The mother is more silent then all of her pups, but all of the pups are tight on the ground,I like them to be tight, or just drift a track. I actually would rather have them just be tight, than totally silent, but would settle for totally silent over a fully open mouthed trailing dog....They just suit me better

Last edited by BooneMcCrary on 07-20-2015 at 02:55 AM

Old Post 07-20-2015 02:50 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Dual gr buck fork dollar son of bark throws tight mouth track dogs that will flat get the job done we got the proof right here at our kennels out of three different females not completely silent but tight the older they get the tighter they get.

Old Post 07-20-2015 12:49 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weh
UKC Forum Member

Bowling do you have contact information on dollar?

Old Post 07-20-2015 01:50 PM
weh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for weh Click here to Send weh a Private Message Click Here to Email weh Find more posts by weh Add weh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Go to treeing walker stud page u will find dollars complete ped and pics of him and some pups out there he has well over pups on the ground with several nt ch as well

Old Post 07-21-2015 04:23 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buckhunterRN
UKC Forum Member

im looking for a silent ,accurate, loner. under 2yr old . if yall know of one for sale..

Old Post 07-21-2015 02:18 PM
buckhunterRN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buckhunterRN Click here to Send buckhunterRN a Private Message Click Here to Email buckhunterRN Find more posts by buckhunterRN Add buckhunterRN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BooneMcCrary
UKC Forum Member

Found the page, really like the looks of him!

Last edited by BooneMcCrary on 07-21-2015 at 04:19 PM

Old Post 07-21-2015 04:07 PM
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by weh
Anything out there throwing stone silent pups if bred to a tight mouthed female?

got one here in nc just right, semi silent or silent, fast as lighting and a mouth outta this world, mr coon will climb or die. buckhorn mt savage linebred, yadkin river cruise, hillbilly mac bred,lotta lipper and some finley rv montana mac too.
buckhorn moutain jet bomber, aka swamp beast, just had 1st litter out of him and man bought whole litter, their treeing hang ups louder than his old dogs at 3 mths old, he said. one fellow wanted to breed a track driving female outta insane jane to a tree dog back in the fall i called ; should have bred to him 4 free appears he"s gonna reproduce monsters. unleash the beast!!!

Old Post 07-22-2015 10:36 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote