UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > nailors southern country rock
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Samhain
UKC Forum Member

Anyone that has pups or planning on breeding to Rock,shoot me a PM with the dam's breeding and location,i may be interested in a female pup.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-20-2010 08:53 PM
Samhain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Samhain Click here to Send Samhain a Private Message Find more posts by Samhain Add Samhain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

This is my wifes female out of Rock and her old Kelly female.She is 8 mos old. She started treeing at about 6 mo. old. She is doing real good and has real good mouth.We are real proud of her and she won,t hurt your eyes to look at.

Old Post 07-25-2010 09:24 AM
sam kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam kirkland Click here to Send sam kirkland a Private Message Click Here to Email sam kirkland Find more posts by sam kirkland Add sam kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

like i told yall i belive in rooks reproducing ability and he is a coon dog and to prove it here is the pedigree of a female i am taking to breed to him next satshe just came in heat and i have a pup booked out of one of jakes females

grnitech pr hard knocking hayes
grnitech pr balls stylish hicory nut harry
grnitech prschmersals stylish anna
grnitech pr pierces style
grnitech grch pr pulpwoods image
grnitech pr browns little peg
genitech pr browns peg
my female
grnitech pr wessels wild casey
grnitech pr wessel wild card
grnitech pr cheat river big horn dutchess
pr stone mtn white cloud daisy
grnitech pr balls stylish hickory nut harry
grnitech pr stills stylish trixie
grnitech pr crooked creek misty

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 07-25-2010 03:18 PM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cody Carroll
UKC Forum Member

i drew rock in an rqe one night.... he treed coons our dogs didnt know were around. only thing i have to say about him is COONDOG.... big hound mouth, get struck and get treed with a coon.... one of the nicest ive drawn and jake is as fine of a guy as you will ever meet.... he was a pleasure to hunt with

proud member of the United States Navy Submarine Force

Former home of:
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Hardwood Ontime Abby

Old Post 07-25-2010 03:40 PM
Cody Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cody Carroll Click here to Send Cody Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email Cody Carroll Find more posts by Cody Carroll Add Cody Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slobbermouth21
Banned

I got an 18 month old male out of him I like a lot

Old Post 10-15-2012 09:58 PM
slobbermouth21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slobbermouth21 Click here to Send slobbermouth21 a Private Message Click Here to Email slobbermouth21 Find more posts by slobbermouth21 Add slobbermouth21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremiah Lynch
UKC Forum Member

Is this hound still gettin puppies?

Old Post 07-22-2015 03:38 AM
Jeremiah Lynch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremiah Lynch Click here to Send Jeremiah Lynch a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremiah Lynch Find more posts by Jeremiah Lynch Add Jeremiah Lynch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremiah Lynch
UKC Forum Member

Is this hound still gettin puppies?

Old Post 07-22-2015 03:38 AM
Jeremiah Lynch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremiah Lynch Click here to Send Jeremiah Lynch a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremiah Lynch Find more posts by Jeremiah Lynch Add Jeremiah Lynch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LGrooms74
UKC Forum Member

Yes, he is give Jake Garner a call 770-584-9043.

Old Post 08-07-2015 07:03 AM
LGrooms74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LGrooms74 Click here to Send LGrooms74 a Private Message Click Here to Email LGrooms74 Find more posts by LGrooms74 Add LGrooms74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote