UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > what cap lite ?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bob logan
UKC Forum Member

what cap lite ?

looking to buy a cap lite. who has what and what do you like about it. im looking for the lightest and brightest. ill be thankfull for any help.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2013 03:29 AM
bob logan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob logan Click here to Send bob logan a Private Message Click Here to Email bob logan Find more posts by bob logan Add bob logan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krocket
UKC Forum Member

LAZER TOURCH PRO THE BEST LIGHT I'VE EVER OWENED U CAN'T TEAR IT UP

Old Post 08-31-2013 04:41 AM
krocket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krocket Click here to Send krocket a Private Message Find more posts by krocket Add krocket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coon77hunter
UKC Forum Member

ExCALIBER @ Nite Time Hunting Supply. They are great light. Very bright!

Old Post 08-31-2013 04:53 AM
coon77hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coon77hunter Click here to Send coon77hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email coon77hunter Find more posts by coon77hunter Add coon77hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

BOSS MAGNUM!!!!

BOSS MAGNUM aluminum head one of the brightest has a bigger spot then the Lazer Pro. Battery pack is in a box not just some left over chaps. 5 click switch dims REAL low. Balance real well. Only $200.

1 click week plus
2 click 72 plus hours
3 click 48 plus hours
4 click 24 plus hours
5 click High 4 hours

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928321867

Old Post 08-31-2013 06:14 AM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Milner
UKC Forum Member

Seen them all. None can compete with "The Lazer Torch Line".

Finalist 2007 AKC WORLD HUNT 10th place 2008 UKC WORLD HUNT 5th place 2006 TEXAS STATE HUNT

Old Post 08-31-2013 08:59 AM
Milner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Milner Click here to Send Milner a Private Message Click Here to Email Milner Find more posts by Milner Add Milner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boxmanwillie
Banned

BEST CAP LIGHT

BUY YOU A K LIGHT YOU WILL LIKE IT REASONABLE PRICE AND BRIGHTEST LIGHT ON THE MARKET

Old Post 08-31-2013 01:13 PM
boxmanwillie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boxmanwillie Click here to Send boxmanwillie a Private Message Find more posts by boxmanwillie Add boxmanwillie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Boss magnum and or triple ythreat best cap lights out there today for there versatility in any and all situations and Bruce has the best cust.support than any of them call me 571-233-5819 I have both lights in stock!! Klites are top lights aswell I used them before the boss lightsand they were good but the boss to me is a little better!

Old Post 08-31-2013 02:21 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy Beckham
UKC Forum Member

Sunfire is the brightest by far but it is heavy and hot.
I have min on a softcap that has the hard liner. the head rivets to the bracket so changing that hat out takes awhile.

How is the laser torch attached to the soft caps

PKC CH, GRNITECH Beckham's Hillbilly Bones

Old Post 08-31-2013 02:44 PM
Billy Beckham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy Beckham Click here to Send Billy Beckham a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy Beckham Find more posts by Billy Beckham Add Billy Beckham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spookyhollowduk
UKC Forum Member

excaliber!!! without a doubt

Old Post 09-01-2013 02:25 AM
spookyhollowduk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spookyhollowduk Click here to Send spookyhollowduk a Private Message Click Here to Email spookyhollowduk Find more posts by spookyhollowduk Add spookyhollowduk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Morgan Richard
UKC Forum Member

Sunspot! My favorite light ive ever used, it does have wide beam though. Compared it to a 24 v boss light the other night, the boss was a tighter spot. Brightness was almost identical. Laser torch lights, just have too tight of a spot.

Old Post 09-01-2013 04:06 AM
Morgan Richard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Morgan Richard Click here to Send Morgan Richard a Private Message Find more posts by Morgan Richard Add Morgan Richard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SouthForkWalker
UKC Forum Member

BOSS MAGNUM

I hadnt planned on buying a light but looked at this and changed my mind. Super dim to super bright. No frills i.e. colored LEDs, just a really bright light. I am sure that it will be dependable as well due to the companies reputation. Also very reasonable at $200.

Old Post 09-01-2013 04:57 AM
SouthForkWalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SouthForkWalker Click here to Send SouthForkWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SouthForkWalker Add SouthForkWalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boxmanwillie
Banned

BEST CAP LIGHT

MEN THE K LIGHTS ARE THE BEST ON THE MARKET THEY ARE SUPER BRIGHT AND LIGHT ALSO WAS UP AT OAKS AND COMPARED THE LIGHTS IN BRIGHTNESS IN LIGHTS WITH SOME MY BUDDIES THEY AGREE WITH ME AND THERE GOING TO THE K LIGHT LOL

Old Post 09-01-2013 03:34 PM
boxmanwillie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boxmanwillie Click here to Send boxmanwillie a Private Message Find more posts by boxmanwillie Add boxmanwillie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CROOKED RIVER
UKC Forum Member

Boss lights hands down, and Bruce will treat you right...

NITECH 'PR' B.H. NITE TIME DANDY DIXIE

Old Post 09-01-2013 03:56 PM
CROOKED RIVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CROOKED RIVER Click here to Send CROOKED RIVER a Private Message Click Here to Email CROOKED RIVER Visit CROOKED RIVER's homepage! Find more posts by CROOKED RIVER Add CROOKED RIVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boxmanwillie
Banned

BEST CAP LIGHT

K LIGHTS NEW BEACON BEST LIGHT FOR THE RIGHT PRICE MR KELLY WILL TREAT YOU RIGHT

Old Post 09-01-2013 05:44 PM
devan131313
UKC Forum Member

LASER TORCH PRO BEST EVER!!!!

Old Post 09-01-2013 06:27 PM
devan131313 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devan131313 Click here to Send devan131313 a Private Message Find more posts by devan131313 Add devan131313 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRENT D BROWN
UKC Forum Member

LAZER TORCH PRO,red,green,amber colored led lights,super low to super bright,tight beam,flip down your frosted lens cover now you have a wide beam,absolutly the best cap light out there.

Old Post 09-03-2013 04:31 PM
BRENT D BROWN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRENT D BROWN Click here to Send BRENT D BROWN a Private Message Click Here to Email BRENT D BROWN Find more posts by BRENT D BROWN Add BRENT D BROWN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curhunter2010
New UKC Forum Member

My vote is for the Big Dog cap light. Very bright and light weight, I really like the small aluminum head.

Old Post 09-03-2013 05:16 PM
curhunter2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curhunter2010 Click here to Send curhunter2010 a Private Message Find more posts by curhunter2010 Add curhunter2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boxmanwillie
Banned

BEST LIGHT

K LIGHTS COME ALL COLOR LENSES A CAR CHARGER AND A HOME CHARGER THAT YOU CAN LEAVE ON CHARGE 24 7 ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A DIE HARD HUNTER I HUNTED 3 NIGHTS AND NEVER CHARGED MY K LIGHT AND MEN WHEN YOU NEED A NEW SPOT LIGHT GET THE NEW K SPOT LIGHT ITS REALLY BRIGHT AND CORDLESS TOO IT COMES WITH 2 CHARGERS ALSO TRY BOTH THESE FINE PRODUCTS FROM K LIGHTS AND YOU WANT BUY ANYTHING ELSE

Old Post 09-03-2013 05:48 PM
justin tumbleso
UKC Forum Member

Hey Boxmanwillie:

Are K-Lights paying you for all this advertisement?

I feel like I'm trapped in an info-mercial............

Just messing around.

Talk to you this evening.

Gonna order my K-Light right now........If I order within the next 10 minutes will they add anything or provide free shipping

Happy Hunting,
Justin

"I do it to feed my competitive desire"

Old Post 09-03-2013 07:21 PM
justin tumbleso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justin tumbleso Click here to Send justin tumbleso a Private Message Click Here to Email justin tumbleso Find more posts by justin tumbleso Add justin tumbleso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

I'm a big fan of the Boss cap light with the Cat's Eye. It's as bright as any I've seen and balances real well on my head.

GRCH GRNITECH"PR" Blue Iron Brummy HTX

Top 100 Finalist 2012 UKC World Hunt.

King of Hunt 2013 BBOA National Bluetick Days

Tree Blue

I use and recommend Backwoods Supplies

Old Post 09-03-2013 07:35 PM
Blue Iron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Iron Click here to Send Blue Iron a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Iron Find more posts by Blue Iron Add Blue Iron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boxmanwillie
Banned

HEY JUSTIN

NO SIR I HAVE COMPARED LIGHTS FOR MANY YEARS NOW A BUDDY OF MINE SHOWED ME THE BRIGHT SIDE OF SHINING A TREE MANIAC MY BUDDYS NAME AND HE IS THE ONE TO CONVINCE ME ON GETTING A NEW LIGHT LOL YOU CAN TEX ME MY SPEAKER MESSED UP ON MY PH GET A NEW ONE END THIS WEEK OFF WORK TODAY HUNTEDLAST 3 NIGHTS DARK UNTIL 5 IN MORNING BACK TO WORK TOMOROW YOU BEEN HUNTIN

Old Post 09-03-2013 07:38 PM
justin tumbleso
UKC Forum Member

Hey Boxman:

Hunted Sunday nite and treed 3 singles in less than an hour. Luckily I had my K-Light box light to light the nite.

I was wanting to pick up a Beakon and Spot Light at Autumn Oaks but was down sick all weekend. I'll call them and order one this week. I really liked yours and had good luck with my belt light.

Just wanting to buy a new toy and hopefully cut some of the weight I'm packing.

Justin

"I do it to feed my competitive desire"

Old Post 09-03-2013 08:14 PM
justin tumbleso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justin tumbleso Click here to Send justin tumbleso a Private Message Click Here to Email justin tumbleso Find more posts by justin tumbleso Add justin tumbleso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jed1
UKC Forum Member

cap light

So which is brighter Kelly's beacon or the sunfire?

Old Post 09-03-2013 08:45 PM
jed1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jed1 Click here to Send jed1 a Private Message Find more posts by jed1 Add jed1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boxmanwillie
Banned

WHICH IS BRIGHTER

MY FREIND THE BEACON BY FAR TRY ONE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Old Post 09-03-2013 09:18 PM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Sunfire will drowned these all out but it is about 8ozs heavier then these you have listed. So, brightness verses weight not sure what you might settle for.......good luck!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#
E-mail: travisgideon@msn.com

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Nt.Ch. PKC SCH Oakwood's Sunkist (semen/RIP/co-owned with Shane Cannon)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. Raintree Hardwood Daisy (RIP)
UKC Nt.Ch. Big Woods Bubba (RIP/co-owned with Wes Coffman)

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
NKC SQ CH ATFA GR SQ CH SOS Willie (RIP)
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 09-03-2013 10:17 PM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote