UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Purina Pro club award card
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coonhunter, MO
UKC Forum Member

Purina Pro club award card

How is everyone using this card for your discount ? I used it at TSC for one bag awhile back, worked fine with no pin#, Today i went to Sams Club, would not let me pay without a pin#, i told clerk don't need a pin#,i have used before without pin# and i tried several time with no luck, i finally just said forget the dog food i didn't want it, she was not to happy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2020 09:35 PM
coonhunter, MO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter, MO Click here to Send coonhunter, MO a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter, MO Add coonhunter, MO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

Sam's club has always given me grief even when I was useing the $7.00 checks.... And it stems from the clerk's not knowing how to process these type transactions....
I went ahead & assignment it a pin # & emptyed it all in one transaction.....once emptyed of all $ , I shredd it.

Old Post 11-30-2020 11:16 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

I just used my last one to put $25 gas in the truck.

Old Post 12-01-2020 01:26 AM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mwilkins
UKC Forum Member

I always choose to run it as a credit card instead of a debit card when I swipe it. I used two at Target last weekend and the reader didn't ask for a pin # when I chose the credit option. I have had issues at Walmart when using the card. If I remember correctly, the manager had to help the cashier process the payment.

NITECH 'PR' Wilkins' Wipeout Oakley
'PR' Wilkins' Loud Mouth Lilly
'PR' Wilkins's Wipeout Squeekie (Deceased) (10/12/08)-(2/23/10)

Old Post 12-01-2020 01:40 PM
mwilkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mwilkins Click here to Send mwilkins a Private Message Click Here to Email mwilkins Find more posts by mwilkins Add mwilkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

I have only used one $300 prepaid visa at TS and didn’t have any problems at all. I do vaguely remembering something about a PIN number but I can’t remember if i needed it or not.

Old Post 12-01-2020 05:48 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter, MO
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for advice, when i swiped mine i did not get option for credit/debit i plan on trying again at sam's club, because when purchasing 3 bags you get 21lbs more food. if it will not work their then I'll be headed to tsc.

Old Post 12-01-2020 05:51 PM
coonhunter, MO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter, MO Click here to Send coonhunter, MO a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter, MO Add coonhunter, MO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote