UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Diesel Fuel Shortage?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
4play
UKC Forum Member

Diesel Fuel Shortage?

Any truth to it or is this another ploy by Biden and his crooked party to cripple the USA?

"IF" real;2 weeks with Truckers parked this country will come unhinged.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-02-2022 08:01 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Re: Diesel Fuel Shortage?

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Any truth to it or is this another ploy by Biden and his crooked party to cripple the USA?

"IF" real;2 weeks with Truckers parked this country will come unhinged.

It’s a no brainer…oil production is down…oil refineries are producing less and some permanently shut down for good…the oil reserves are about dry…nothing in the immediate horizon says things will change for the better…just more of the same…a higher demand and lower supply…the bottom line…

The price of fuel will continue to skyrocket…this one will be worse than when we had the so called shortages back in the 1970’s…

Last edited by Reuben on 11-03-2022 at 05:02 PM

Old Post 11-03-2022 01:35 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

All happening by design in the most oil rich nation on earth 😉

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 11-03-2022 04:32 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia

Yep…and bidens speech last night was all lies…every bit of it…

Old Post 11-03-2022 05:04 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Must be the 'Fist Bump' didn't work? lol

Then he begged them to wait until AFTER Mid Term Election to shut off the pump.Just dirty to try and save the Demcrap party.....To late

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Last edited by 4play on 11-03-2022 at 06:47 PM

Old Post 11-03-2022 06:45 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 4play

Then he begged them to wait until AFTER Mid Term Election to shut off the pump.Just dirty to try and save the Demcrap party.....To late
[/QUOTE

That old sob and all his underlings should be thrown into exile in a way they could never ever be heard from again. They have lied and committed TREASON time and again with no media coverage, or even worse, no Republican standing up on the floor in congress calling them out. Its went way to far. Tuesday is the first day of America's rebuild, or it's demise. Democrats have wrecked the greatest nation on earth and now want to see her way of live destroyed. WHY? They live here too. They are just to **** dumb to see the harm they are causing for us all...... or are they? Seems Lenin said this would all happen in the fifties. Wait!!! We shouldn't know that. We don't teach history anymore in terms of truth, just made up BS.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 11-04-2022 12:07 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

[/QUOTE

That old sob and all his underlings should be thrown into exile in a way they could never ever be heard from again. They have lied and committed TREASON time and again with no media coverage, or even worse, no Republican standing up on the floor in congress calling them out. Its went way to far. Tuesday is the first day of America's rebuild, or it's demise. Democrats have wrecked the greatest nation on earth and now want to see her way of live destroyed. WHY? They live here too. They are just to **** dumb to see the harm they are causing for us all...... or are they? Seems Lenin said this would all happen in the fifties. Wait!!! We shouldn't know that. We don't teach history anymore in terms of truth, just made up BS.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 11-04-2022 12:07 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

They live here too…

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson

[/QUOTE

Call me a conspiracy theorist…

A select few in key positions must be getting paid to lead America into destruction…they are few compared to their employees who are following their lead in making it happen…one day everyone who are working to make this happen will find out that they made a huge mistake…they are unbelievably stupid…

I have a theory on who is leading the assault…the American people are indirectly financing this assault…

Old Post 11-04-2022 01:31 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-04-2022 02:48 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Shortages

This is a long-term thing that was planned out a few years ago.

(1) We had a natural gas/oil drilling boom a few years back.
(2) OPEC saw the US boom in drilling as a threat, and pumped up the volume, driving down prices. This was around 2017/2018. It had the desired effect. New drilling came to a halt. Already drilled wells were being capped. As long as oil prices were low, the US companies did not want to invest in drilling, and did not want to release the assets of their already drilled wells at a low rate (that's where the capping comes into play).
(3) Covid hit 2020. A lot of work from home (myself included), school from home. Demand tanked.
(4) We now had a massive surplus, and low demand. This kept prices way down. There was actually a problem of where to store this surplus oil, to the point it was actually trading in the negative for a brief period.
(5) 2021 comes. About mid-year, the work from home people start going back to the office everyday (myself included). Kids start going back to school everyday. Demand starts going back up, and as a result, prices start creeping back up.
(6) 2022 comes. We have the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and NATO sanctions against Russia. This rocks the world market. Prices start to boom, but demand doesn't slow. At that point, we start to see the release of reserves, which does help some. But, that can only help for so long.
(7) I have mixed feelings on all of this.
(a) I don't like paying higher gasoline prices.
(b) I have gas/oil leases. As prices go up, my return goes up.

Old Post 11-06-2022 04:48 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Nowhere do I see mention of Biden's oil policies having anything to do with it.
.....Oh my goodness.....

Old Post 11-06-2022 01:24 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Nowhere do I see mention of Biden's oil policies having anything to do with it.
.....Oh my goodness.....

It's amazing how these Bidenites can ignore the obvious. You don't have to think or guess. He told you he was going to end the petroleum industry.

Old Post 11-06-2022 04:37 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Bidenite - LOL

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
It's amazing how these Bidenites can ignore the obvious. You don't have to think or guess. He told you he was going to end the petroleum industry.

Bidenite??? Biden was not my choice. He should not have been a candidate, and should not be again. But, I can't support Putin.

Old Post 11-08-2022 06:06 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bidenite - LOL

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
Bidenite??? Biden was not my choice. He should not have been a candidate, and should not be again. But, I can't support Putin.

Same here
Never have I Voted for Biden & Never will.
I am NOT voting today, I don't trust either side that's running so I won't be supporting either side. When it comes down to the Presidential Election I won't Support Biden and I won't support Orange Man....again it's a Trust issue with those two. If Mike Pence Runs, he will likely get my Vote.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 11-08-2022 10:57 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Bragging about not voting? Very patriotic of ya!

Old Post 11-08-2022 02:20 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Voting

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Bragging about not voting? Very patriotic of ya!

Bragging.....Nope, not at all. They are not fit for Office so I won't waste my time voting for any of them.
It's my choice & I chose to sit out on this one.....has nothing to do with being Patriotic.....LOL
**Nothing Patriotic about what happened on Jan. 6th & on our Capitol and the list goes on & on.
But everyone has their own perception of what being Patriotic is....
😉😁😁😁
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 11-09-2022 at 04:55 AM

Old Post 11-08-2022 11:41 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Voting

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Bragging.....Nope, not at all. They are not fit for Office so I won't waste my time voting for any of them.
It's my choice & I chose to sit out on this one.....has nothing to do with being Patriotic.....LOL
**Nothing Patriotic about what happened on Jan. 6th & on our Capitol and the list goes on & on.
But everyone has their own perception of what being Patriotic is....
😉😁😁😁
Tim

Aside from just a few bad apples Jan 6th was one of if not the most patriotic things I've ever saw and it terrified the elitist in power.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 11-09-2022 11:31 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Voting

quote:
Aside from just a few bad apples Jan 6th was one of if not the most patriotic things I've ever saw and it terrified the elitist in power.

As I said.....Everyone has a different perception of what Patriotic is.
The few bad apples turned out to be hundreds storming the Capitol Building, Fighting with Law Enforcement, busting doors & windows, chanting to hang our VP while our POTUS was watching it on television & laughing about it.
The ones that were there & remained on the grounds & not being violent etc. then yes I can agree with those.....But the 'few" bad apples didn't get what they wanted, but sure are getting what they deserved.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 11-09-2022 11:57 AM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Voting

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
As I said.....Everyone has a different perception of what Patriotic is.
The few bad apples turned out to be hundreds storming the Capitol Building, Fighting with Law Enforcement, busting doors & windows, chanting to hang our VP while our POTUS was watching it on television & laughing about it.
The ones that were there & remained on the grounds & not being violent etc. then yes I can agree with those.....But the 'few" bad apples didn't get what they wanted, but sure are getting what they deserved.
Tim

X2, Pence was the Patriot in the whole deal, strictly went by what is laid out in the Constitution. One man doesn't have the right to exclude votes from a State. If a State has problems with their elections, it's up to them fix it. how long would it take for USA to become dictatorship if one elected person could do what Trump wanted?

Old Post 11-09-2022 12:21 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How long would it take for our country to become a dictatorship if one party just stood by while the other party fixed the elections in their favor.

Old Post 11-09-2022 01:36 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

According to democratic CNN estimates 700 people protested on Jan 6. 150 of them were charged with rioting. 50 of them were actually sentenced. About 20 of them actually got any jail time. So out of 350 million people, there were about 20-50 "bad apples". Oh my goodness, our country is really falling apart. Wasn't our country founded on standing up for what you believe in? Where would we be if everyone just gave up, stayed home and didn't vote at all because they were disillusioned with our politicians or a very small group of citizens protesting or rioting? The ones that actually rioted were arrested, convicted and punished according to their actual involvement. Get over it.

Old Post 11-09-2022 01:55 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

And..... where and who is Ray Epps?

Old Post 11-09-2022 02:51 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

CNN

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
According to democratic CNN estimates 700 people protested on Jan 6. 150 of them were charged with rioting. 50 of them were actually sentenced. About 20 of them actually got any jail time. So out of 350 million people, there were about 20-50 "bad apples". Oh my goodness, our country is really falling apart. Wasn't our country founded on standing up for what you believe in? Where would we be if everyone just gave up, stayed home and didn't vote at all because they were disillusioned with our politicians or a very small group of citizens protesting or rioting? The ones that actually rioted were arrested, convicted and punished according to their actual involvement. Get over it.

So now all of a sudden you are taking the word of CNN ?....LOL
I thought they were fake news ?
Flip it until it sounds good enough for you to believe it yourself.....🤣🤣🤣
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 11-09-2022 03:42 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
And..... where and who is Ray Epps?

Plant, perpetrator and protected.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 11-09-2022 03:45 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

How do they get away with this? Just like the booty call gone bad at Nancy's house.

Old Post 11-09-2022 11:49 PM