UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Coronavirus
Pages (45): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
We need Best Ever in the White House.

Oh wait, we have Biden. That is just as good.

1 loser is enough.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-09-2020 02:49 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

The hand Picked Supreme Court of Ding Dong Donnie only took 30 minutes to say no way. Boy now that has to really sting LOL!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 12-09-2020 02:51 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Weird isn't it. They didn't issue an opinion or give any legal reasons why or say how each member voted or even sign the report. They just said they weren't going to overturn the election. Strange isn't it?

Old Post 12-09-2020 02:56 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

No not really, I feel they too are tired of this circus and feel it is time to rid themselves of these ongoing issues.

The hand Picked Supreme Court of Ding Dong Donnie only took 30 minutes to say no way. Boy now that has to really sting LOL!

Old Post 12-09-2020 03:03 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
No not really, I feel they too are tired of this circus and feel it is time to rid themselves of these ongoing issues.

That is right. Our free and fair election process is just a circus now and we should just rid ourselves of these "issues" even if they are unconstitutional.

Old Post 12-09-2020 05:06 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The vaccine will be approved tomorrow and they plan to start giving shots this weekend. I wonder where I can get in line? I am elderly and at risk. I should be able to go to the head of the line. I am tired of this mask, social distancing and staying at home. My wife got mad when I told her that I couldn't go grocery shopping at the Wal Mart with her today because of Covid.

Old Post 12-09-2020 07:50 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Sure were a lot of experts that said Trump was wrong about getting a vaccine so soon. Did Biden get to them or was Trump smarter than the experts again? You think they could be on Chinas payroll?

Last edited by sleepy head on 12-10-2020 at 03:30 PM

Old Post 12-10-2020 03:16 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I haven't heard a word about how American Servicemen and women are dealing with the panicdemic. Are they social distancing? Do they undergo routine testing? Do they have standard issue camoflauged masks? Does anyone know somebody on active duty? Do SEALS have their own masks? Maybe this is all classified and we aren't allowed to know.

Old Post 12-13-2020 04:47 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Will you or CNN ever Finish or tell the truth for once w/o the spin?

SCOTUS also said IF they refile under 'different wording' they will hear it!!!!!!!!

Old Post 12-13-2020 10:07 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Governor Cuomo is now going to lockdown New York. Do "scientists" or "experts" or "politicians" have any common sense? The dumrats sure did get awfully mad when President Trump tried to govern with common sense.

Old Post 12-15-2020 05:58 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

If you go by the known number of cases, the US has had about 6% of us infected, my county is about 9%, I'd off never of guessed, all this time I thought we were getting of easy

Last edited by sleepy head on 12-23-2020 at 07:11 PM

Old Post 12-23-2020 07:06 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
If you go by the known number of cases, the US has had about 6% of us infected, my county is about 9%, I'd off never of guessed, all this time I thought we were getting of easy

Lot of false Pos too that make number inflated.Know several that were tested pos,got re-tested came back neg. No symptoms,not even a runny nose or cough.
My grand daughter is 1

Old Post 12-23-2020 07:32 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Ding Ding Donnie is Done just like we said. The sick cult that thought otherwise is just the poorly educated and easiily fooled. This nightmare comes to an end Jan.20, 2021 but from what we are hearing they may remove him before that, connection w/o the Russia hacking we hear. Will he be tried as a tratior?

QUOTE]Originally posted by 4play
Will you or CNN ever Finish or tell the truth for once w/o the spin?

SCOTUS also said IF they refile under 'different wording' they will hear it!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Old Post 12-24-2020 03:27 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

Orange Man bad,but wants to put 2k in your account.Too bad That your party won't.They'd rather send it to a 3rd world country or Museum's that are not even open.

Btw; PARDON ME

Old Post 12-24-2020 03:31 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: LOL

That was no more than a Trump stunt due Moscow Mitch making him look like the idiot he is. Trump cares about no one and before all is said and Done will give up his own kids to stay out of jail. All this does is Make Georgia have a landslide victory, BLUE WAVE like never before! Repukes are done if that happens!

UOTE]Originally posted by 4play
Orange Man bad,but wants to put 2k in your account.Too bad That your party won't.They'd rather send it to a 3rd world country or Museum's that are not even open.

Btw; PARDON ME
[/QUOTE]

Old Post 12-24-2020 03:34 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Sometimes.....

Your 'thoughts' of Trump is like being on a airplane and hoping it crashes because you don't like the Pilot........

Old Post 12-24-2020 03:39 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Sometimes.....

No it is fact, your knowledge is typical of a Republican. No wonder you still think Trump will be President come Jan20,2021. We know you really had hopes but come Jan. Ol Sleepy as you called him is your daddy!

Your 'thoughts' of Trump is like being on a airplane and hoping it crashes because you don't like the Pilot........ [/QUOTE]

Old Post 12-24-2020 04:50 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Sometimes.....

quote:
Ol Sleepy as you called him is your daddy!

WRONG AGAIN;It's PEDO JOE AND THE HOE

Your 'thoughts' of Trump is like being on a airplane and hoping it crashes because you don't like the Pilot........
[/QUOTE]

Old Post 12-24-2020 05:02 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Sometimes.....

Your response speaks of a very low IQ. But then again you did support the worst President in our History!

[/QUOTE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Old Post 12-24-2020 05:40 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sometimes.....

quote:
Your response speaks of a very low IQ. But then again you did support the worst President in our History!

[/QUOTE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Little BOY, I've forgot more than you'll ever know.
Yet again you hunt Boooticks.....say's it all.Your SLOOOOOOOW like them.

Biden winning the 2020 election is like saying a Bluetick won the 2020 world hunt!! We all know that's a lie.

TRUMP is your DADDY.Don't cash 'daddies' 2k check.He's not your POTUS

Last edited by 4play on 12-24-2020 at 05:59 PM

Old Post 12-24-2020 05:54 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sometimes.....

Like I said, Your response speaks of a very low IQ. But then again you did support the worst President in our History. Besides I have your little boy!!!LMAO!

[/QUOTE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Little BOY, I've forgot more than you'll ever know.
Yet again you hunt Boooticks.....say's it all.Your SLOOOOOOOW like them.

Biden winning the 2020 election is like saying a Bluetick won the 2020 world hunt!! We all know that's a lie.

TRUMP is your DADDY.Don't cash 'daddies' 2k check.He's not your POTUS [/B][/QUOTE]

Old Post 12-24-2020 06:08 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Sounds like according to your post most of those 3rd world countries are in Michigan.....maybe you can get some more free stuff your always got your hand out for..... Lol

Btw; PARDON ME

Old Post 12-24-2020 06:15 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

cotton,
you need 'worst ever' to teach you how to click and paste?

Old Post 12-24-2020 06:32 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

By the looks of your responses you should start / Maybe, just maybe you attended the same school as Trump. It does not take a math genius to figure it out!!

cotton,
you need 'worst ever' to teach you how to click and paste?
[/QUOTE]

Old Post 12-24-2020 06:58 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sometimes.....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEST EVER
[B] I have your little boy!!!LMAO!

I'm sure it's little.....you know the thing,come on man the thing!!!! and I'm allergic to shrimp

Old Post 12-24-2020 07:04 PM