UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > When a Plan Comes Together! Slow Talkin Hounds!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CWard
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jgarrett
What does Kings creek Ruger and Kings Creek Sugar got back to?

Kings Creek is the Rd mike Lives on. Coincidence?lol

Not being smart sorry if I came across that way. Not sure what they go back too but maybe Mike or Barry Philbeck could shed alittle light on this for u.

Last edited by CWard on 10-10-2019 at 06:42 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-10-2019 06:40 PM
CWard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWard Click here to Send CWard a Private Message Find more posts by CWard Add CWard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rkt1981
UKC Forum Member

I got a female straight off blaze that used to belong to barry p.
Slow talking star

Old Post 10-10-2019 08:22 PM
rkt1981 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rkt1981 Click here to Send rkt1981 a Private Message Find more posts by rkt1981 Add rkt1981 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barryphilbeck
UKC Forum Member

Ruger goes back to yadkin River
Sugar goes back to Alan shoes bloodline
I hunt with slow talking pups nightly
I am truly amazed at:
There drive, there mouths , there brains
Mike raises and trains everything he hunts
And had same blood lines 40 years
We have buzz and blaze semen
And are breeding duke now
Anyone is always welcome to come hunting with us
Pups garenteed to suit you
We ant on computers much
Mike 864 490 2380
Barry 704 476 5487
Thanks for the interest!!!

Old Post 10-10-2019 08:56 PM
barryphilbeck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barryphilbeck Click here to Send barryphilbeck a Private Message Click Here to Email barryphilbeck Find more posts by barryphilbeck Add barryphilbeck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdm71379
UKC Forum Member

Slow talking dogs

I just recently picked up a young dog off mnt top slow talking bo and a pr dog named wipe out sue me.( grand pup to blaze) Owned by randy Lester. I'm new to.the slow talking line of dogs. So I had to do some research, which lead me to the coon hunting U podcast with Mike Carroll. Definitely peaked my interest in his line of dogs, would love to have a conversation with Mr Mike, and maybe down the line get a female off duke or Sam to cross with my male off slow talking bo. May have to take a trip.to York Co coon club to.meet Mr Mike.

Old Post 10-05-2022 12:55 AM
mdm71379 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdm71379 Click here to Send mdm71379 a Private Message Click Here to Email mdm71379 Find more posts by mdm71379 Add mdm71379 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

Mike Carroll/ Slow Talking Dogs

Bruce,

I have Mike's number if you want to ask him any questions direct. To my recollection,Mike came on scene in the 90's if not before but from my understanding,He has always trained what he hunted and He is in thin coon and hilly part of SC.(not easy hunting )
He has to have a helluva breeding program bc I've not seen him hunt anything from outside of his dogs and He wins.
I have a lot of respect for him. He's not where we are in age but close ( I think )

Old Post 10-05-2022 02:55 AM
Andy Mathis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Mathis Click here to Send Andy Mathis a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Mathis Find more posts by Andy Mathis Add Andy Mathis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
donaldpeyton
UKC Forum Member

If I remember correctly ruger goes back to Ripper and ol Dolly jim pope had! I think she went back to AJ wrights ol pistol pete dog! Mike is a dang good Person and a Hunter! He stirred the pot and when he added ol Rat to his program he sure did something right

Old Post 10-07-2022 01:02 AM
donaldpeyton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for donaldpeyton Click here to Send donaldpeyton a Private Message Find more posts by donaldpeyton Add donaldpeyton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by barryphilbeck
Ruger goes back to yadkin River
Sugar goes back to Alan shoes bloodline
I hunt with slow talking pups nightly
I am truly amazed at:
There drive, there mouths , there brains
Mike raises and trains everything he hunts
And had same blood lines 40 years
We have buzz and blaze semen
And are breeding duke now
Anyone is always welcome to come hunting with us
Pups garenteed to suit you
We ant on computers much
Mike 864 490 2380
Barry 704 476 5487
Thanks for the interest!!!

In a good bloodline of hunting dogs if we stick with with it, breeding the best within that bloodline the dogs will get better over time…chasing bloodlines every few years is kind of like starting over each time…

Old Post 10-07-2022 09:54 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote