UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Ukc performance nominated Black & tan pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Robert Weems
UKC Forum Member

Ukc performance nominated Black & tan pups

I will be having some pups for sale soon they will be 5 weeks old this Sunday they are Ukc performance nominated The dad to the pups is GRNITECH PKCCH Wilsons Snapped Cable. Cable has became a PKC CH, number 8 in the state of Arkansas with PKC earnings and top 16 in Black and Tan standards nationwide, he has also qualified for the world hunt both of his years been eligible, he has qualified for The Champions Classic at Black and Tan Days 2015, he has got King of Hunt at 8 Black and Tan Sectionals. He placed in the top 5 at Black and Tan Days 2014 with around 150 dogs present, placed 8th at winter Classic, got high scoring dog at Arkansas state hunt first night 2015, Cable also placed in battle of the Breeds 2014 at just 2 years old. He is out of GRNITECH GRCH Wilson's Royal Black Ice, and GRNITECH Wilson's Black Royal Whizzer this is of last year i have not been keeping up much on this year. and the mom to the pups has some ugly stick blood in her and the pups are breed realy well she will get in their and tree but i am not a comp hunter and she is a show ch And this is the 2nd time i done this cross the first time the pups was running and treeing at 4 moths old!!!!! I live at Newport Ar and my number is 501-284-0912 $300 a pup

Last edited by Robert Weems on 05-20-2016 at 10:39 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-20-2016 08:00 PM
Robert Weems is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Weems Click here to Send Robert Weems a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Weems Find more posts by Robert Weems Add Robert Weems to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Weems
UKC Forum Member

people do not miss out on some really good bread pups that will make a heck of a dog just put them in the woods !!!

Old Post 05-21-2016 07:07 PM
Robert Weems is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Weems Click here to Send Robert Weems a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Weems Find more posts by Robert Weems Add Robert Weems to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Weems
UKC Forum Member

i have females and male pups don't miss out on a pup

Old Post 05-23-2016 05:42 AM
shane_atchison
UKC Forum Member

Cables oldest pups are coming along good. The 1st cross produced early starters that had a lot of go and good mouths. These pups will be perfect to start this winter.

Old Post 05-25-2016 02:29 AM
shane_atchison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane_atchison Click here to Send shane_atchison a Private Message Click Here to Email shane_atchison Find more posts by shane_atchison Add shane_atchison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Weems
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Shane yes the oldest pups are doing great that is for sure.. I can kick my self in the butt for not keeping one.. And they would be ready to start for winter and people will not be disapointed

Old Post 05-25-2016 07:03 AM
Robert Weems
UKC Forum Member

i do have a video of a pup out of the same male and my female a litter before and the mom in in it to

Old Post 05-28-2016 05:42 AM
Robert Weems
UKC Forum Member

people i tell you what i will do i will run a Father's Day Special on my pups and that is from now till Father's Day i will take $200 a pup and after Father's day they will be $250 and no one can go wrong on that deal because theses pups will make something !!!!!!

Old Post 05-31-2016 02:24 AM
Robert Weems
UKC Forum Member

people these pups are breed really well

Old Post 06-05-2016 03:56 AM
Robert Weems
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-09-2016 04:17 PM
Robert Weems
UKC Forum Member

they have been wormed 4 times and have gotin their first shot today i wait till 8 weeks of age to start on shots then 3 weeks after they get another one they are waiting on their new homes

Old Post 06-13-2016 03:00 AM
Southern Miss
UKC Forum Member

Pics of the mom and dad plus of pups would help you on selling them fast. You can't come on here with only a few post and expect members to trust you on here.You may have been involved in the sport for a long time,but on here your new and you need to build trust first.

Old Post 06-13-2016 03:54 AM
Southern Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Miss Click here to Send Southern Miss a Private Message Click Here to Email Southern Miss Find more posts by Southern Miss Add Southern Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote