UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Where's Waldo Pups For Sale Out Of 2 Top 10 Reproducers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kragsdale
UKC Forum Member

Where's Waldo Pups For Sale Out Of 2 Top 10 Reproducers

guys i have a pup from this years cross born nov 1 and a couple from last years cross for sale that ive started and are really nice prospects that i could win with now these are out of my good female that i breed every year grch nitech carters bawling bell top 10 reproducer and waldo my stud dog who is also a top 10 reproducer this is a proven cross that has done a ton of winning waldo had 3 in top 100 in the world in last couple years these pups are grandson or grandaughters to fletchers stylish jake every male dog in waldos pedigree was a well known stud dog including lipper babes stylish banjo flatrock coma who are gret grandsires theres a pedigree in the stud dog page on the forums these are the kind u want big mouths good looks and a head full of sense and most of all accuracy there are several nite ch's 4 dual grands silver ch's and one that made dual grand at 16 months from this cross im cutting down to 2 dogs and getting out of the stud dog buisness i dont have enough time waldo will probably be for sale also all pups are superstakes kevin at 918 978 0627 oklahoma

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2021 06:39 AM
kragsdale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kragsdale Click here to Send kragsdale a Private Message Find more posts by kragsdale Add kragsdale to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokinNitro
UKC Forum Member

I’m hunting one now from the Waldo x Mojos Midnight Magic Dawn cross smart action packed little female coming on nicely right at year old.

Old Post 02-01-2021 01:15 PM
smokinNitro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokinNitro Click here to Send smokinNitro a Private Message Click Here to Email smokinNitro Find more posts by smokinNitro Add smokinNitro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kragsdale
UKC Forum Member

Waldo

That’s good to hear told joe he should have kept one of those

Old Post 02-01-2021 03:26 PM
kragsdale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kragsdale Click here to Send kragsdale a Private Message Find more posts by kragsdale Add kragsdale to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joeok1986
UKC Forum Member

Sent you a pm nitro

Old Post 02-02-2021 12:49 AM
joeok1986 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joeok1986 Click here to Send joeok1986 a Private Message Click Here to Email joeok1986 Find more posts by joeok1986 Add joeok1986 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote