UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > ISO accurate hound $$$$
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sostangcrazy
UKC Forum Member

ISO accurate hound $$$$

1st off I know my add will offend someone but.....I’m not trying to be a jerk but I have been looking for a hound for a year now and can’t find one worth hunting. I feel like a dog trader and that’s not what I am. I’m looking for a hound that will tree a coon. Money will not be the issue but let’s be honest. I want to start off by saying my idea of a coondog is different than most or at least 90%. Most of the hounds I have hunted with this year I would not call coondogs and it’s sad for the sport. I’m looking for a hound that will cut solo but not blow through the country like a fool missing coons. Needs to hunt once I cut them. I don’t want one that will run off game and then transfer over .6 miles with coon. I don’t want one that trees in or over a hole. I don’t want your $hit cull dog as I wise on hounds. Paperwork doesn’t mean a hill of beans to me. Don’t care about bloodline or who it’s sire or dam was but that the physical hound is a coondog. If you are not willing to drop in woods and hunt or allow trial don’t contact me. Don’t want anything other than southern hound that can hunt in thin coons. 12 month old hounds aren’t going to be consistent enough to suit me. Hound needs to be honest strike dog that can finish its track with coon, den, or some kind of tree that you don’t have doubt in. Im tired of hearing these dogs don’t exist because I have owned them in past years and wish they didn’t age or die. They do exist, stop making excuses and excepting less than. It’s sad the excuses we make for hounds that we are breeding to get some of the trash that’s out there. 20 years ago hounds had drive to hunt and was honest and not foolish. I’m in Middle Tennessee 615-438-4810

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-21-2021 03:56 AM
Sostangcrazy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sostangcrazy Click here to Send Sostangcrazy a Private Message Click Here to Email Sostangcrazy Find more posts by Sostangcrazy Add Sostangcrazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote