UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Poacher Plott Hounds
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Steamboat
UKC Forum Member

Female

Would like to get a poacher female to breed to Copper

STEAMBOAT KENNELS/ HUNTING SERVICES CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES.
PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS
GR NITE CH CH PRIDES COPPER / PLT
NITECHGRCH BEAN CREEK SNIPER PLT
GR NITE CH MAKIN MUSIC BRANDY/BLU
NITE CH WCH BUFFINGTONS STEAMBOAT BOOMER HTX //PLT
CH STEAMBOATS PLUS EM UP DREAGO HTX // PLT

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2019 08:19 AM
Steamboat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steamboat Click here to Send Steamboat a Private Message Click Here to Email Steamboat Find more posts by Steamboat Add Steamboat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Female

Steamboat I sent you a message.

*NT.CH. MOSES' RUGGED RIDGE POACHER*

*GR.NT.CH. MOSES' PRETTYBOY POACHER*

*FCH CH GRNITECH SHATLEY LOBO*

http://www.poacherplotthounds.com/

Old Post 10-02-2019 02:21 AM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Females Bred

Chad Moses bred Candy (Prettyboy/Izzy) to my Gr Nt Lobo dog (Prettyboy/Abby). This is a half mate cross back to Prettyboy out of two of the best crosses out of Prettyboy. These pups should be great. I think he has 8 booked so far. If interested call or text him at 423-506-3232. There could be a couple left according to how many she has.

Mike Shirk bred Skinned Poplar TT back to Prettyboy Poacher. This is an outstanding cross. We bred her twice when we owned her and pups are just flat out naturals on coon and bear. Several of these are spoken for by folks that have older ones off the same cross. There might be a couple left according to how many she has. If interested call or text Mike at 423-368-5042.

Old Post 10-15-2019 12:28 PM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shepherd_
UKC Forum Member

Another Prettyboy x Abby Pup titled to Nitch.

NITE CH 'PR' FLINT STICK II.

Old Post 12-13-2019 03:12 PM
Shepherd_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shepherd_ Click here to Send Shepherd_ a Private Message Click Here to Email Shepherd_ Find more posts by Shepherd_ Add Shepherd_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

thanks

Thanks Sheperd. I think I counted up the other day about 16 dogs off of 6 different crosses out of Prettyboy that I have either hunted with or know the people that own them that know a dog's ability that could at least make a nite champion if hunted in hunts. Some off them already have wins. About 60% of his pups have went to big game hunters.

Old Post 01-31-2020 04:16 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Upcoming Litter

Gr Nt Lobo X Moses' Soaky Creek Magic.

This is a half mate cross as Lobo is out of (Gr Nt Moses' Prettyboy Poacher X Nt Ch Moses' Rugged Ridge Abby) and Magic is out of (Gr Nt Prettyboy Poacher X Moses' Rugged Ridge Feather). Lobo is a top coonhound and has also treed around 15 bear mostly by himself when a buddy hunted him for me in North Carolina. Lobo has an outstanding nose and can tree any kind of coon track or layup with authority. He has treed several coon other dogs cant do anything with. Lobo has won a lot in UKC and PKC night hunts in a short amount of time. Lobo is producing beautiful, smart, outgoing pups that are showing to have the natural ability with loud mouths.

I sold Magic as a pup and she was trained on bear. She is a natural super fast track dog and top treedog on bear. She is 4 year old and has been on a lot of bear from strike to tree. She is a nice looking black brindle female. Her mother, Feather, was given to me by Doug West (North Carolina) as a started pup. Feather was off West's Triple OO'T Buckshot ( Nt ch Double OO Buckshot X Rugged Hills Jade) and a full Gantte female of Doug's off the old (Rolex) Gannte dog. I trained Feather and she made a good dog with a good cold nose that could get a bad track out from under other dogs and be treed by herself off in the distance. I bred her one time to Prettyboy when she was 2 year old and got her ran over about 6 months later.

If interested in this cross call or text Chad Moses at 423-506-3232.

Last edited by KEVIN MOSES on 01-31-2020 at 04:49 PM

Old Post 01-31-2020 04:46 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Good cross made

Larry Shatley sent Gr Nt Shatley Ludy over here last week and bred her to my Gr Nt Lobo dog. I traded Ludy in on Lobo when I got him back from Larry last year. Ludy went from nothing to Gr Nt Ch quickly and made PKC Nt Ch winning over $600 dollars. This should be a good cross as Lobo (Gr Nt Moses' Prettyboy Poacher X Nt Ch Moses' Rugged Ridge Abby) and Ludy ( Nt Ch Rugged Hills Double 00 Buckshot X Emerson Mtn. Sassy) are both out of real consistent crosses and about every littermate they both have operates the same. Lobo is also a PKC Nt Ch. Lobo's pups are making very very natural track and tree dogs with real loud mouths like himself. Both Lobo and Ludy are accurate treedogs you can call on their locate and they will stay there till you walk up and put a snap on them. These pups will be linebred on mine and my brothers stock of dogs with strong outcrosses. Larry Shatley will be raising the pups at his place in Sparta North Carolina.

Old Post 03-09-2020 07:16 PM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Will these be superstakes registered PKC Kevin?

Old Post 03-13-2020 01:47 PM
Gerad Berresfor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerad Berresfor Click here to Send Gerad Berresfor a Private Message Click Here to Email Gerad Berresfor Find more posts by Gerad Berresfor Add Gerad Berresfor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

Gerad I would assume Larry will Super Stake them. I suggested that to him when we bred her. I guess Larry will decide that, as he will be raising them. Thanks, Kevin

Old Post 03-13-2020 09:09 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Super Stake

Larry text me today and said these pups will be super staked if she has some

Old Post 03-19-2020 01:27 AM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Nice litter

Thanks for the info Kevin.

Old Post 03-19-2020 02:02 AM
Gerad Berresfor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerad Berresfor Click here to Send Gerad Berresfor a Private Message Click Here to Email Gerad Berresfor Find more posts by Gerad Berresfor Add Gerad Berresfor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

You are welcome Gerad

Old Post 03-19-2020 11:12 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

2 Good females Bred

My brother Allen bred a 5 year old female to my Gr Nt Lobo dog this past weekend. She is out of Nt Ch Double 00 Buckshot and Rugged Hills Chloe. Chloe is out of Nt Ch Moses' Rugged Ridge Poacher X Moses' Rugged Ridge Pearl. These pups will be extra good. This female has been bear and coon hunted all her life and is super fast on track and an everybreath tree dog you have to drag off the tree. Call or text Allen at 423-507-3631 to discuss this cross.

Junior Watson brought a top bear dog female and bred to my GR Nt Lobo dog this past weekend also. She is a 4 year old out of Nt Ch Pioneer Hammer and Watkins Sadie. Sadie is a mate to Gr Nt Hoss Creek Cheeto female. Junior and his dad said this is a top of the line female. Call or text Junior at 865-654-6600 for info on this cross.

Old Post 04-09-2020 07:58 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

2 More good females bred

Gr Nt Lobo X Moses' Soaky Creek Candy. Lobo and Candy are both out of Gr Nt Prettyboy Poacher. This will be a half mate cross. These pups should be the real deal doubled up on Prettyboy. Candy is a cold nosed track dog and a real treedog that has the coon when you look up. She will stay treed under any pressure. Candy is a producer of natural starting pups. Call or text Chad Moses for interest in a pup. He has a few booked already. 423-506-3232.

Gr Nt Lobo X Moses' Rugged Ridge Shout. Shout is off Nt Ch Double 00 Buckshot and Gilstraps Cricket. Shout will flat go hunting by herself, tree coon and stay treed. She has produced some good dogs also. These should be good ones. Call or text Allen Moses for interest in this cross. 423-507-3631.

I helped train Candy and trained Shout. I would cut them with any dog, any breed and they will hold their own. I have seen both of them beat some pretty nice titled dogs.

Lobo is also going to do his part. I have a 8 month old male out of him and a Double00 Buckshot/Sister to prettyboy female that trailed up a cold coon almost 600 yards and treed his third time ever hauled to the woods, by himself. He has real mouth and a real nose. Anything can tree hot coons but the special ones will tree the bad tracks other dogs have trouble with. This pup has never seen a coon in his life.

Last edited by KEVIN MOSES on 05-06-2020 at 03:00 PM

Old Post 05-06-2020 02:44 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Junior Watson text and said his Hammer female has 7 pups out of Lobo. His number is 865-654-6600. I don't know if and how many he has available.

Old Post 06-13-2020 03:25 AM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

My brother Chad's Candy female had 9 pups that are right at a week old out of Lobo. Half mate cross on Prettyboy. Big stout healthy solid brindle pups. He has 2 males left to sale. Call or text Chad 423-506-3232.

My brother Allen's Shout female has 11 pups out of Lobo right at a week old. Big nice pups. He has 1 runt female left to sale and I think he maybe going to hold off on her a little while longer to make sure she will make it. His number is 423-507-3631.

Old Post 07-07-2020 02:11 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Male pup

1 male pup left to sale out of Lobo and Candy cross. No culls in this litter. Some of the prettiest colored pups you will see. Call or text Chad Moses @ 423-506-3232.

Old Post 07-16-2020 02:59 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

Those pups are sharp Mike. That boy can handle them. Kids are the best thing for those pups and vise versa. Those will be easy to train. Thanks for sharing. Kevin

Old Post 08-22-2020 01:10 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Cross Made

Gr Nt Lobo/Rugged Hills Pistol Annie. This is a second time cross. First cross are naturals, wide open on track and real good tree dogs at a year old. Real good nose, mouths and have the go-go juice in them. They are Grandpups of Gr Nt Prettyboy Poacher on top and Prettyboys Nt Ch sister, Queen on bottom with Nt Ch Moses' Abby and Nt Ch Double 00 Buckshot in between. Call or text Allen Moses @ 423-507-3631 for interest in this cross. No guesswork or homework to do on this cross. Annie has been bred right at a month. I think Allen already has a few spoken for.

Old Post 08-22-2020 05:28 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

EJKATTLE

A Bob Miller from Pennsylvania called me a few years ago and said he ended up with the Pearl female i had a long time. He said she treed more coon in the snow than anything he had seen in a long time. He also got a young dog out of the mud/breeze cross (heavily linebred on our dogs) that he really liked. I am pretty sure he bred pearl to that young dog out of mud/breeze. Here is his number as it might be worth a shot giving him a call. 570-447-4372.

Old Post 08-25-2020 05:24 AM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Nice cross made

I let my brother Chad take my Rain Dance female and breed to his Ripley dog. Ripley is same cross as my Gr Nt Lobo dog out of a younger litter. Ripley can tree coon quiclkly, accurately and is a absolute stay put tree dog with great nose and knows how to use it.
Rain Dance is a hard hunting independent female that is making a good one and i really like her ways. She is from a natural cross of strait accurate dogs that Ryan Mcmillan made. Ryan gave her to me as a puppy.

Sire-->(Ripley)- Gr Nt Prettyboy Poacher X Nite Ch Moses' Rugged Ridge Abby

-----------Nite Ch Ramseys Brindle Tiger
-----McMillans Brindle Holliday
-----------Nt Ch West Kentucky Plott Stormie

Dam--->(Moses' Rugged Ridge Rain Dance)

-----------Nite Ch West Kentucky Plott Magnum
-----McMillans North Georgia Rain
-----------Allens North Georgia Plott Lady

I know Tiger was out of Dustin Davis's Fargo dog i hunted with alot. Tiger and his littermate Floyd owned by Dustin were real coondogs along with Fargo. I know Stormie is out of the old Stormy dog that placed 8th in UKC World Hunt. I know Magnum won the Isaiah Kid award at Plott days. I know Magnum is a grandson of the old Stormy dog too. North Georgia Lady also goes back to my old Nite Ch Rough Ridge Victor dog on bottom side.

These will be natural coon treeing pups. Call or text Chad Moses @ 423-506-3232 for more info. I think he already has about 5 spoken for.

Last edited by KEVIN MOSES on 11-14-2020 at 12:46 PM

Old Post 11-14-2020 11:51 AM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Lobo/Shout

My brother Allen Moses bred his Shout female back to Lobo. She produces natural pups. Pups out of last cross of her and Lobo treed squirrels at 4 months old like old dogs and are doing well on coon. Call or text Allen at 423-507-3631 if interested in a pup.

Old Post 12-09-2020 02:19 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Nice cross made
I let my brother Chad take my Rain Dance female and breed to his Ripley dog. Ripley is same cross as my Gr Nt Lobo dog out of a younger litter. Ripley can tree coon quiclkly, accurately and is a absolute stay put tree dog with great nose and knows how to use it.
Rain Dance is a hard hunting independent female that is making a good one and i really like her ways. She is from a natural cross of strait accurate dogs that Ryan Mcmillan made. Ryan gave her to me as a puppy.

Sire-->(Ripley)- Gr Nt Prettyboy Poacher X Nite Ch Moses' Rugged Ridge Abby

-----------Nite Ch Ramseys Brindle Tiger
-----McMillans Brindle Holliday
-----------Nt Ch West Kentucky Plott Stormie

Dam--->(Moses' Rugged Ridge Rain Dance)

-----------Nite Ch West Kentucky Plott Magnum
-----McMillans North Georgia Rain
-----------Allens North Georgia Plott Lady

I know Tiger was out of Dustin Davis's Fargo dog i hunted with alot. Tiger and his littermate Floyd owned by Dustin were real coondogs along with Fargo. I know Stormie is out of the old Stormy dog that placed 8th in UKC World Hunt. I know Magnum won the Isaiah Kid award at Plott days. I know Magnum is a grandson of the old Stormy dog too. North Georgia Lady also goes back to my old Nite Ch Rough Ridge Victor dog on bottom side.

These will be natural coon treeing pups. Call or text Chad Moses @ 423-506-3232 for more info. I think he already has about 5 spoken for.

__________________Rain is big with pups. Due anytime. Chad has several deposits but will have some available the way it looks. His number is 423-506-3232. I look for this to be a top top cross.

Old Post 01-04-2021 01:55 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Female Bred

Hershell Combs brought a heavy Plum Creek bred female and bred to my Lobo dog this past weekend. Hershell said she was a real treedog that is accurate. Call Hershell @ 865-850-3110 for info on this cross.

*Lobo is doing his part to produce track and stayput tree dogs with nose and very accurate. I have one out of him and Ludy female (8 months old) that is like hunting a 2 year old dog. He is same dog every turnout, goes hunting hard and will be treed on the tree with the coon in it whether he has to split by himself or whatever.*

Old Post 01-26-2021 02:34 PM
Shepherd_
UKC Forum Member

What kind of tree dogs is LOBO reproducing? Are they a steady chop or bawl?

NITE CH 'PR' FLINT STICK II.

Old Post 01-26-2021 03:58 PM
Shepherd_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shepherd_ Click here to Send Shepherd_ a Private Message Click Here to Email Shepherd_ Find more posts by Shepherd_ Add Shepherd_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote