UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Walker Female, heavy House bred and bone collector COONDOG and just came in heat
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GHK1979
New UKC Forum Member

Walker Female, heavy House bred and bone collector COONDOG and just came in heat

RE POSTING CAUSE SHE JUST CAME IN HEAT. And cycles every 6 months ...the old post wouldn't let me update the heading. She has what most houndsmen want in a female. Beautiful, clear bawl mouth on track. nice steady chop on tree. She isnt flashy but trees alot of coon. She can still win if someone gets her in physical shape. She has a quick honest strike and a nice dying bawl locate. She is 6 but I promise you will wear out before she does. She is a granddaughter to Lipper(semen) and bone collector on the bottom. ive coon hunted my whole life and i know good females are hard to come by. She is ukc, pkc and dna certificate in hand. the plan was that she would die here but, some things have happened and I need the money $2,500.00 I will show her any night in the woods. please no tire kickers. if ya say youre coming to get her. do it. I do have videos and pictures. if she was in tip top shape the price would be alot higher. located in iowa...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-28-2021 11:11 PM
GHK1979 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for GHK1979 Click here to Send GHK1979 a Private Message Click Here to Email GHK1979 Find more posts by GHK1979 Add GHK1979 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote