UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Nevergone Semen Pickup to State Line Cryogenics
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
StateLineCryo
UKC Forum Member

Nevergone Semen Pickup to State Line Cryogenics

We have had a number of people inquiring about moving their semen inventory from Nevergone in Wabash, IN to us at State Line Cryogenics in Bronson, MI (approximately a 2 hour drive).

There would normally be a shipping charge involved in this process in order to move the semen from Nevergone to our facility. We are trying to arrange a pickup at Nevergone so that you can avoid the high cost of shipping. We have not gotten a response from Karen on whether she would be willing to work with us on this yet. We would be willing to make the trip and pick up your inventory if enough customers let her know that you would like to move the semen to our facility.

We would like to make the trip during the last week of July. The following is what we would be willing to offer in order to pick your inventory up and bring it back to our facility to put it in storage.

Minimum of 5 customers needed.
5-9: $25 per customer for semen pick up
10-14: $20 per customer for semen pick up
15-19: $15 per customer for semen pick up
20-24: $10 per customer for semen pick up
25+: we will make the trip free of charge

We will require a $25 storage fee up front that will be applied to the first quarter of storage at State Line Cryogenics. This will be a non-refundable deposit if the semen is moved from our facility within the first quarter of the storage agreement.

**This is also contingent on whether Karen will be willing to work with us and allow us to pick up multiple customers inventory at one time.** We have reached out but have not gotten a response.

If you have any questions about pricing, our facility, or other services that we can provide, feel free to give me a call. We look forward to working with you!

Thanks!
Drew Ferry
State Line Cryogenics, LLC
(517) 677-1346

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-26-2020 04:37 PM
StateLineCryo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StateLineCryo Click here to Send StateLineCryo a Private Message Find more posts by StateLineCryo Add StateLineCryo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Inappropriate!!!

Count me as one that feels that your tactics are inappropriate.

Nevergone (Dean and Karen) had agreements in place. If she had reached out to you, that would be one thing. For you to try to capitalize on Dean's death is TOTALLY INAPPROPIATE, AND DISRESPECTFUL!!!

And, that's sugarcoating what I really feel about your disrespectful tactics.

NUFF SAID!!!

Old Post 06-27-2020 06:55 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StateLineCryo
UKC Forum Member

Let me start by saying that the last thing that I want to do is be disrespectful to the passing of Dean. I've heard nothing but great things of him since hearing of Nevergone.

I have had a lot of communication with many breeders who have semen stored there (the majority have reached out to us) and they have pushed for me to reach out on this forum to see if others would be interested in moving semen as well. I've stated multiple times with those that I have spoken with that the last thing I want to do is be disrespectful in posting on here. Each one reaffirming that it would not be disrespectful at all, as a lot of guys are looking for a place to move their semen to.

If you think I've crossed the line, I apologize. But trying to give guys an option locally to move their inventory to is all we're trying to do. After all, they've received a letter that they have 60 days to move their semen from Nevergone. I would hope some of the guys that I've talked with would vouch for me on here, but I'd understand if they'd want to stay out of it. Maybe I should have polled the audience a little further before trying to help everyone out.

I would have no problem with having a conversation of our intentions if you'd like to give me a call. If there is no changing your mind, then I'll respect that as well.

Old Post 06-27-2020 05:31 PM
StateLineCryo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StateLineCryo Click here to Send StateLineCryo a Private Message Find more posts by StateLineCryo Add StateLineCryo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Inappropriate!!!

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
Count me as one that feels that your tactics are inappropriate.

Nevergone (Dean and Karen) had agreements in place. If she had reached out to you, that would be one thing. For you to try to capitalize on Dean's death is TOTALLY INAPPROPIATE, AND DISRESPECTFUL!!!

And, that's sugarcoating what I really feel about your disrespectful tactics.

NUFF SAID!!!

LMAO,Guys got 60 days to move their semen,what do you want them to do? How about look more local if available?
I guess you prob should know the facts before becoming a keyboard warrior...........................

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 06-29-2020 02:42 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Thank You For The Info.

quote:
Originally posted by StateLineCryo

If you think I've crossed the line, I apologize. But trying to give guys an option locally to move their inventory to is all we're trying to do. After all, they've received a letter that they have 60 days to move their semen from Nevergone. I would hope some of the guys that I've talked with would vouch for me on here, but I'd understand if they'd want to stay out of it. Maybe I should have polled the audience a little further before trying to help everyone out.

I would have no problem with having a conversation of our intentions if you'd like to give me a call. If there is no changing your mind, then I'll respect that as well.

If Karen (Nevergone) sent 60 day notices out, that does indeed change my mind. I apologize for the harsh response. Just got back in. Hunting a couple of nice semen pups that I would never have had without their efforts, so I'm kind of defensive of them for that (as well as the fact they were/are great people).

Old Post 06-30-2020 05:12 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote