UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Perryman Blueticks
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Perryman Blueticks

I'll be posting a few pictures of our current hounds as well as some our family has had over the past forty years that make up what we have now.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-20-2013 03:21 PM
arkiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkiedog Click here to Send arkiedog a Private Message Find more posts by arkiedog Add arkiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

'PR' Perryman's Blue Arkie Jack

----------GRNITECH GRCH LITTLEJOHN'S BLUE ROCK
--------FOUCHE RIVER BLUE ROCK
----------LITTLEJOHN'S BLUE QUEEN
------SOUTHERN MO BLU ONE TON DUALLY
----------CH NITECH FOUCHE RIVER PREACHER
--------FOUCHE RIVER BLUE BELL
----------HEATH'S BLUE VAUGHN BETTY LOU

PERRYMAN'S BLUE ARKIE JACK

----------GRNITECH GRCH KASANSKIA RIVER BLUE PETE
--------HINSON'S BLUE BANKER
----------ESLINGER'SJACKSON ST. STAR
------HINSON'S BLUE ROSE
----------GRNITECH GRCH LITTLEJOHN'S LITTLE ARKIE
--------HINSON'S BLUE DIXIE
----------LITTLEJOHN'S BLU INDIAN SQAW

Jack's got a big mouth, hunts out good and stays treed. Does a good job drifting a bad track. This was one of the better crosses Tommie Boles made off old Dually. Goes back to Smokey River Cheif on back in his pedigree. Haven't got pups off Jack yet, but plan to in the near future.
Anyone's welcome to come hunt with Jack anytime!

Last edited by arkiedog on 05-20-2013 at 03:59 PM

Old Post 05-20-2013 03:57 PM
arkiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkiedog Click here to Send arkiedog a Private Message Find more posts by arkiedog Add arkiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Arkie

Vaughn's Ark. Blue Buck, Vaughn's Blue Mack and Tahsuda's Arkie on tree.

My dad, Danny Perryman, with Tahsuda's Arkie in 1976.

Last edited by arkiedog on 05-20-2013 at 06:50 PM

Old Post 05-20-2013 06:47 PM
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

always enjoy

looking at old photos of past hounds,truely outstanding specimins of the breed.

home ofUAL GRAND GOODNEWS GUIDING TORCH. Gone but not forgotten
DUAL GRAND GOODNEWS ANNIES BATTLECRY HTX
nt. ch. gRCH.goodnews drums maximus(three legger)
NT CH. PR GOODNEWS BL. MINNIE PEARLl
god is good all the time!
814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten
dual ch. goodnews blue rv drum
nt ch.yoders goodnews drums thunder
pr goodnews drums heartbreaker

Old Post 05-20-2013 06:57 PM
m.s.guthrie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m.s.guthrie Click here to Send m.s.guthrie a Private Message Click Here to Email m.s.guthrie Find more posts by m.s.guthrie Add m.s.guthrie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

scott my reb dog that you hunted with goes back to steve perrymans stuff..... my son has a littermate brother to reb that we like real well....just got through breedin a heavy perryman gyp to johnny reb that my huntin buddy owns.... i ve also got a 9 month old heavy perryman bred gyp thats doin really well.... steve is a stand up guy who has always treated me fair, he's breedin good hounds out there in Arkasas.........

Old Post 05-20-2013 07:54 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hazel Hill Blueticks
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking coon dogs Steve!

Home of

Natural,Bawlmouth,Coldnose, Hardtreeing,Blueticks.
Hazel Hill Blueticks A Family Name since 1949.

PROUD MEMBERS OF TEAM COON DOG!

Brad & Alison (Wilcox) McGill
(660) 833-3180
hazelhillblueticks@hotmail.com

Old Post 05-20-2013 08:16 PM
Hazel Hill Blueticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hazel Hill Blueticks Click here to Send Hazel Hill Blueticks a Private Message Click Here to Email Hazel Hill Blueticks Find more posts by Hazel Hill Blueticks Add Hazel Hill Blueticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Greene
UKC Forum Member

I had a nice dog in the early 80's who was a grandpup of the blue buck dog. I was a teenager and didn't realize just how good he was. The Jack dog sure is a looker!

Old Post 05-20-2013 10:07 PM
T Greene is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Greene Click here to Send T Greene a Private Message Click Here to Email T Greene Find more posts by T Greene Add T Greene to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Perryman Blues

Ol' Jack is a good lookin' rascal. Good mouth and a treedog!!!! Holler sometime when work allows and we'll go tree a few. As always good luck!!!!!!

Old Post 05-21-2013 12:08 AM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

I appreciate the compliments guys!
Ken, I'll get some pictures of Reb on here.
I'll take you up on the hunt Lowell! I've been hunting Jack by himself early in the moring here lately. I'm happy with him.

Old Post 05-21-2013 01:17 PM
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Perryman's Blue Bawler

[/quote]

---------------NITECH'PR'ROGERS' LITTLE MACK
-------------GRNITECH GRCH'PR'LITTLEJOHN'S LITTLE ARKIE
---------------'PR'TEXAS CREEK BLUE DIXIE
----------'PR'PERRYMAN'S BLUE MACK
---------------CH NITECH'PR'FOUCHE RIVER PREACHER
-------------'PR'LITTLEJOHN'S BLUE PATSIE
---------------'PR'WATSON'S BLUE MAXINE
-----'PR'PERRYMAN'S BLUE BAWLER
---------------CH NITECH'PR'FOUCHE RIVER PREACHER
-------------NITECH'PR'ROGERS' BLUE CABLE
---------------'PR'HEATH'S BLUE VAUGHN BETTY LOU
-----------'PR'PERRYMAN'S BLUE JUDY
---------------CH NITECH'PR'JEFFERY'S BLUE BOWSER
-------------'PR'FIELD'S BLUE KATIE ANN
---------------'PR'ROGERS' BLUE QUEEN

Lost Bawler a couple of years ago. He sure got you excited when he got treed! Good reproducer as well.

Old Post 05-21-2013 01:46 PM
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Re: 'PR' Perryman's Blue Arkie Jack

Jack is a fine looking hound with the right kind of coondogs behind him. You mentioned Smokey River Chief.....Kaskaskia River Blue Pete was out of Vining Runnin Bullet who was out of Chief, Littlejohn's Sqaw was out of Chief and of course Rock being a brother to Dixie puts Chief in there again.

Of course Chief is not what made him....I realized how well of a mix of Vaughn, Smokey River and a touch of Utchman you had with him.

I hunted several nights with Rock years ago. He had everything you could ask for in a hound. I now own a female out of Dually and a Bullet II daughter that I have high hopes for.

Good luck with your hounds.

"GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' TWIN SPRINGS' RUNNIN BULLET II"

Last edited by BULLET II on 05-21-2013 at 05:06 PM

Old Post 05-21-2013 04:49 PM
BULLET II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BULLET II Click here to Send BULLET II a Private Message Click Here to Email BULLET II Find more posts by BULLET II Add BULLET II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

I appreciate that! Smokey River Cheif crosses good on these hounds. The best cross I made on Bawler was Doug Massengale's Bullet II female, Lena. All that I know of that was given a chance have made better than average hounds!

Ken Gregory has two males from this cross, Reb and Charlie. Reb has three wins twards Grand Nite Ch.

----------Perryman's Blue Mack
-----Perryman's Blue Bawler
----------Perryman's Blue Judy
GRCH NITECH Beaver Creek Blue Johnny Reb
----------GRCH GRNITECH Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II
-----Massengale's Ark. Blue Lena
----------Massengale's Blue Silk

Last edited by arkiedog on 05-21-2013 at 05:24 PM

Old Post 05-21-2013 04:59 PM
cavemanblues
UKC Forum Member

nice lookin hounds

My festus dog has alot of this breeding on his bottom side with smokey river on top id sure like to get a bitch heavy in this breeding to cross him on

Old Post 05-21-2013 10:44 PM
cavemanblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cavemanblues Click here to Send cavemanblues a Private Message Click Here to Email cavemanblues Find more posts by cavemanblues Add cavemanblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
driller
UKC Forum Member

Nice hounds!

Looking good Steve, hope to run into you again this year.

Old Post 05-21-2013 10:51 PM
driller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for driller Click here to Send driller a Private Message Find more posts by driller Add driller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by arkiedog
I appreciate that! Smokey River Cheif crosses good on these hounds. The best cross I made on Bawler was Doug Massengale's Bullet II female, Lena. All that I know of that was given a chance have made better than average hounds!

Ken Gregory has two males from this cross, Reb and Charlie. Reb has three wins twards Grand Nite Ch.

----------Perryman's Blue Mack
-----Perryman's Blue Bawler
----------Perryman's Blue Judy
GRCH NITECH Beaver Creek Blue Johnny Reb
----------GRCH GRNITECH Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II
-----Massengale's Ark. Blue Lena
----------Massengale's Blue Silk

Fine looking hound there as well. The female I have from Doug is out of Lena and Dually. I will get a picture on here soon. She favors the Arkie dogs in build and color, but still has that ol'monkey face.lol.

"GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' TWIN SPRINGS' RUNNIN BULLET II"

Old Post 05-22-2013 12:34 AM
BULLET II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BULLET II Click here to Send BULLET II a Private Message Click Here to Email BULLET II Find more posts by BULLET II Add BULLET II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

I delivered her to Doug when she was a pup from Tommie. I remember she had her a set of ears! Last time I spoke with Doug, he was bragging on her! Good luck with her!! I'd like to see her now!

Last edited by arkiedog on 05-22-2013 at 02:26 AM

Old Post 05-22-2013 02:18 AM
sawtooth
UKC Forum Member

Fine Looking Hounds

Hey Steve, Hope You And You`re Family Are Doing Well and Have Not Been Hit by the Storms of Recent. Have Really Enjoyed Rosie this Past Winter..We Get Along Well..Take Care.. Roy

Old Post 05-22-2013 02:46 AM
sawtooth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sawtooth Click here to Send sawtooth a Private Message Click Here to Email sawtooth Find more posts by sawtooth Add sawtooth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Cavemanblues, give me a call I might be able to hook you up. Phil, hopefully we'll run into each other again. I may be going to autumn Oaks this summer?
Roy holler at me. I'd like to hear about your mule skinning adventures with Rosie! I'm going to have to get me another mule!

Old Post 05-22-2013 04:00 AM
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

What about a dog named Perrymans blue John?
Any pictures or pedigree?

Old Post 05-22-2013 06:07 PM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

NITECH Perryman's Blue John

--------------------Vaughn' Blue Jack
---------------Sander's Blue Traveler
--------------------Shady Grove Blue Belle
----------Tahsuda's Arkie
--------------------CH Tracie Blue Bugle
---------------Sander's Dawn
--------------------Texas Blue Belle
NITE CH Perryman's Blue John
--------------------CH NITE CH Hill's Ark Blue
---------------NITE CH Edisto River Blue Sail
--------------------Hill's Blue Dot
----------Perryman's Blue Sue
--------------------Frazier's LA Josh
---------------Edisto River Bess
--------------------Spring River Blue Pearl

D.O.B. 5-20-1975

Everything I have goes back to John multiple times. Grandpa bought John as a pup from George Woodmansee up in Missouri. He later bought Sue from him as well.
He was the first son of Arkie Grandpa owned. Orb May handled John in the hunts and made him NITE CH as a two year old. Ol' John started lots of pups for Grandpa! He advertised John for several years in Full Cry and American Cooner magazines. John died about two weeks after grandpa Doyne Ray passed away in 1983 at the age of 8 years old.
Jess Rogers' Arkie Dooley was a littermate to John. Arkie Dooley was the grand-father of Jess' NITE CH Rogers' Little Mack.

Last edited by arkiedog on 05-22-2013 at 07:35 PM

Old Post 05-22-2013 07:24 PM
driller
UKC Forum Member

Interesting

John and Arkie Jack (the first picture on this thread) sure favor each other. Built the way I like!

Old Post 05-22-2013 08:11 PM
driller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for driller Click here to Send driller a Private Message Find more posts by driller Add driller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Re: Interesting

quote:
Originally posted by driller
John and Arkie Jack (the first picture on this thread) sure favor each other. Built the way I like!

Thanks Phil! I agree. That's why his name is "Arkie" Jack. He looks a lot like the old hounds grandpa had 30 years ago.

Old Post 05-22-2013 10:47 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

nice looking hounds!

wasn't Richard Casey's Hammer II out of a Blue John female???

Old Post 05-23-2013 02:43 AM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cavemanblues
UKC Forum Member

talking

It was good talking to you hope to be able to get with you for a hunt sometime

Old Post 05-23-2013 05:06 AM
cavemanblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cavemanblues Click here to Send cavemanblues a Private Message Click Here to Email cavemanblues Find more posts by cavemanblues Add cavemanblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Re: talking

quote:
Originally posted by cavemanblues
It was good talking to you hope to be able to get with you for a hunt sometime

Good talking to you too! You and Charles have an open invitation her anytime! But I may have to sneak up there and get in some coons. Lol

Old Post 05-23-2013 02:21 PM