UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Honey bee pups?..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
woodsmaster77
UKC Forum Member

Question Honey bee pups?..

Hey I was just wondering,dr.law,and rooster have a sister,believe her name was honey bee,I know law and rooster have thrown some nice dogs,and I've owned at least one out of each of them.....but I believe that ther sister is one of the prettiest,and best built,females I ever saw!,,,, just wonderd if they have bred her? And if ther is any pups out of her for sale?....who all have they bred her to?.... Any info be great!,, thanks....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-02-2015 02:39 PM
woodsmaster77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for woodsmaster77 Click here to Send woodsmaster77 a Private Message Find more posts by woodsmaster77 Add woodsmaster77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

X2 She is a sharp looking female by the pics.

Old Post 07-08-2015 12:22 AM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huffman1988
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone have a picture of the Honey Bee dog?

Old Post 07-08-2015 12:53 AM
huffman1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huffman1988 Click here to Send huffman1988 a Private Message Find more posts by huffman1988 Add huffman1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

Do a search for Lippers Rooster and there is a pic of her on it. Sharp looking hounds and mouths to boot.

Old Post 07-12-2015 05:13 PM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote