UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Congrats to Insane X...La. State Youth Champion!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
steve roark
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Insane X...La. State Youth Champion!

Congratulations to Cody in handling Insane X to the La. State
Youth Championship in Haughton, La. Saturday night. Jerrod Douglas owner.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2010 07:45 AM
steve roark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve roark Click here to Send steve roark a Private Message Click Here to Email steve roark Find more posts by steve roark Add steve roark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redtide
UKC Forum Member

I echo congratulations. I'm glad folks take their high caliber stud dogs hunting....they were bred to hunt, not bred to breed (though I supposed you do have to protect your investment and the future of the line to some degree).

We drew Insane X in our cast. Even though he beat us, I enjoyed seeing him hunt. Loud, quick tree huggin' dog. He got treed again right after the hunt time ended. You can hear that dog for miles.

I'm breeding my Skuna River Bark female to him this week. After watching him hunt, I'm excited to see what this cross will do. We'll be getting both coondogs and pedigrees on both sides (Bark, Lipper, Nailor, Insane, X Jr, Sackett, etc.)

Would also like to thank Jerrod for donating 2 stud fees to be auctioned off to raise money for the youth hunt. I got one of them. I appreciate everyone who supports youth hunting.

This next year, the LA state youth hunt will be in February (this coming Feb - 2011). My son and I will be there....hope to see you there too!

334-580-7940

https://redtidekennels.wordpress.com/home/

http://i53.tinypic.com/xpq06h.jpg
NITECH 'PR' THORN'S ROLEX (R.I.P.)

Old Post 06-21-2010 01:56 PM
redtide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redtide Click here to Send redtide a Private Message Click Here to Email redtide Visit redtide's homepage! Find more posts by redtide Add redtide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Steve and James. I am very proud of CODY and INSANE X. I have brought CODY to the youth state hunt three times. He won his cast everytime. The first time hunting TRIPLE X. He placed fourth that year. The next year he hunted INSANE X. He placed third that year. And this year he hunted INSANE X again and won First Place.

GOOD JOB AGAIN CODY AND INSANE X!!!

SUPER STAKE CHAMPION GRNITECH SERIAL COONER (GRNITECH INSANE "X" / GRNITECH GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY)

GRNITECH CH REBA MC ENTIRE {REEZEN / GRAY'S STYLISH PAIGE} LITTERMATE TO 2018 UKC AND AKC WLDNITECH GRNITECH GRAYS RACK EM WILLY

Old Post 06-22-2010 03:22 AM
jerrod douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod douglas Click here to Send jerrod douglas a Private Message Find more posts by jerrod douglas Add jerrod douglas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

SUPER STAKE CHAMPION GRNITECH SERIAL COONER (GRNITECH INSANE "X" / GRNITECH GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY)

GRNITECH CH REBA MC ENTIRE {REEZEN / GRAY'S STYLISH PAIGE} LITTERMATE TO 2018 UKC AND AKC WLDNITECH GRNITECH GRAYS RACK EM WILLY

Old Post 06-23-2010 08:56 PM
jerrod douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod douglas Click here to Send jerrod douglas a Private Message Find more posts by jerrod douglas Add jerrod douglas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

Cody says he will do it again!

Old Post 10-25-2010 03:31 PM
charterpines
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Cody and Insane X

I heard about one of his pups the other night won her cast too. I think it was with like 758 plus and she is only one year old. Insane X can tree a coon and so can his pups! Congrat to all again I wish you and yours all the best in the future.

Old Post 10-25-2010 03:45 PM
charterpines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charterpines Click here to Send charterpines a Private Message Click Here to Email charterpines Find more posts by charterpines Add charterpines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

LOOK OUT.....INSANE X IS ON A ROLL.....HE IS TREEING COONS EVERY NIGHT.....HE IS THE MOST ACCURATE DOG I HAVE EVER HUNTED WITH

I AM PROUD OF HIM WINNING 1ST PLACE AT THE RQE IN MEADVILLE, MS.

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR X THIS YEAR...

Old Post 02-23-2011 02:48 PM
redtide
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jerrod douglas
LOOK OUT.....INSANE X IS ON A ROLL.....HE IS TREEING COONS EVERY NIGHT.....HE IS THE MOST ACCURATE DOG I HAVE EVER HUNTED WITH

I AM PROUD OF HIM WINNING 1ST PLACE AT THE RQE IN MEADVILLE, MS.

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR X THIS YEAR...

I'm pround to have pups off him. They are running a track at a week old....o.k. maybe not yet, but they are looking good and healthy. Most his pups do start early. With this X and Lipper/Bark cross, there aught to be some nice ones.

334-580-7940

Old Post 02-23-2011 03:22 PM
redtide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redtide Click here to Send redtide a Private Message Click Here to Email redtide Visit redtide's homepage! Find more posts by redtide Add redtide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

My hats off to jerrod douglas. He is still hunting insane X in hunts while others just go straight to stud pen. Id like to see what he accomplishes in his life

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 02-23-2011 04:27 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

INSANE 'X' will never go strait to the stud pen. A guy told me the other day that I should just stud him out and hunt only his offspring. I told him he is only looking at it from the outside, if he was on the inside with me he would see why I hunt him. X is by far the best dog I have ever owned and I have owned a bunch! How crazy would it sound to a COONHUNTER to lay his best dog up and never hunt him again? To me its about hunting the best for as long as the good Lord will allow me to and then move on. To me its about enjoying hunting and life. I wouldn't be enjoying either if X was laid up for life, and X wouldn't like it either. Have a blessed day and I wish all of you the very best hound that you could ever dream for...

Old Post 09-29-2011 02:03 PM
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Jerrod,

Hunt your hound and have fun doing it. Life to short not to do what you enjoy.

Yoall better hang on I got a pup named Comrade Creeks Lil Miracle that is on the way. I promise you, me and her and my grandson will have fun. The wood time will start around Jan.

Insane X and Stylish Bell Pup!!!!!! Just remember the name

Lil Ann!!!!!

Comrade Creek

Old Post 09-29-2011 09:57 PM
Eddie Basco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Basco Click here to Send Eddie Basco a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Basco Find more posts by Eddie Basco Add Eddie Basco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

Eddie, I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for LIL ANN. I have a 5 month old male that I have not picked a name for yet but I have been hunting him with X and like what I see. He is flat going hunting! He is treeing well now at the age of 5 months. I really like what I see in him. May have to name him OLE DAN. Lol. But not sure yet.

Old Post 10-11-2011 08:42 PM
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Jerrod,

Lil Ann may never be anything special to no one else, but I can assure you she already is around my house. The whole family always adopts any pup that I choice to keep. And since there was no selection needed in this instance, this is the pup that the Lord choose for me and my family. She is smart and cute, mean and mischievious, barking @ cats, treeing cats, but most of all she is a Bubba Licker!!! You know most ole timers called there dogs Pot Lickers??? Well we call my grandson Bubba, and Lil Ann is the best Bubba Licker ever!!!!

Comrade Creek

Old Post 10-11-2011 09:59 PM
Eddie Basco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Basco Click here to Send Eddie Basco a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Basco Find more posts by Eddie Basco Add Eddie Basco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marty Cantrell
UKC Forum Member

Jerrod, I have never met you but I sure do like what you are saying
about your dog that he will always be hunted and promoting the youth,
good luck with Insane X and your breeding program. A good coon dog
deserves to be hunted!!!!

Old Post 10-12-2011 12:27 AM
Marty Cantrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Cantrell Click here to Send Marty Cantrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Marty Cantrell Find more posts by Marty Cantrell Add Marty Cantrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

Daniel and Marty, thank you for the kind words! I appreciate it alot!

Eddie, that lil female there will set records in your coon hunting career I believe. Im like you, I believe God picked that one out just for you and it is for a purpose we don't know about yet. We may think we do but only God knows the future, that's why he does some things that we don't understand in the present.

Old Post 10-13-2011 04:36 AM
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

Eddie, we have 5 hunts coming up at our club. Oct 21,22,28,29, and one in November(I don't remember the date). The two Saturday hunts in Oct are slam events. Bring that COONDOG of yours and finish her out. The weather should be perfect for the hunt and hopefully our good Lord will send us a lil rain before then.

Old Post 10-14-2011 02:28 PM
redtide
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jerrod douglas
Eddie, we have 5 hunts coming up at our club. Oct 21,22,28,29, and one in November(I don't remember the date). The two Saturday hunts in Oct are slam events. Bring that COONDOG of yours and finish her out. The weather should be perfect for the hunt and hopefully our good Lord will send us a lil rain before then.

Saturday, November 19this the other date. I had it right here next to me.

334-580-7940

Old Post 10-14-2011 03:10 PM
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Jerrod,

I will hunt that ole pot licker and try and make a night of the slam.

Jerrod I told you that I was going to get some pups out of Lil P and Mojo, but I am presently reconsiding and thinking about the Bone Collector dog. I really don't keep up with the breeding on these stud dogs. But I like the breeding on Bone Collector as well as Mojo's.

This would be a lot of Sackett and a lot of House. And this is exactly how Lil P is breed.

Dexter will be bring Bell back to Insane X the next time she cycles and hopefully we can get some more of these pups like I presently have now.

Man I'm just like a 8 year old child with a new toy that's under the Christmas tree. I can't wait until she is 6 to 7 months old. I do not enjoy doing anything more than raising and hunting a good pup. It is so much fun when they start turn the crank and showing coons.

Keep ole X going and I will try and talk with you in a few.

Comrade Creek

Old Post 10-14-2011 03:54 PM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Basco
Jerrod,

Hunt your hound and have fun doing it. Life to short not to do what you enjoy.

Yoall better hang on I got a pup named Comrade Creeks Lil Miracle that is on the way. I promise you, me and her and my grandson will have fun. The wood time will start around Jan.

Insane X and Stylish Bell Pup!!!!!! Just remember the name

Lil Ann!!!!!

Comrade Creek

X is fun to hunt. Reminds me of the old hounds I had years ago. Pleasure dog during the week, power dog on weekend.
Nice package, outstanding mouth, coon treer, and a coonhunter owns him.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 10-14-2011 09:45 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rghnd123
UKC Forum Member

X

He's definately a COONDOG and ole Jarrod is a pretty good ole boy too. If I'm off the weekend of yall's Slam hunts I may load up and head over. Glad to see your gonna keep him in the hunts.
BTW did Steven finish that young male yet. He's a Super Nice young dog off X.

Old Post 10-15-2011 12:04 AM
rghnd123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rghnd123 Click here to Send rghnd123 a Private Message Click Here to Email rghnd123 Visit rghnd123's homepage! Find more posts by rghnd123 Add rghnd123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Hey Paul,

Long time no see you.

I brought a coon tail home Friday nite and let this ole pup (Lil Ann) play with it for a little while. I can't believe how she barked @ it. Unbelievealbe that an 8 week ole pup would bark a a coon tail the way she did. I'll try and post some pictures if I can remember to bring the card from my camera to work. This makes me even more excited about starting to train this little hound.

Comrade Creek

Old Post 10-17-2011 12:30 PM
treadway1
UKC Forum Member

eddie, that sounds exciting about your lil pup. you doing much hunting in the woods or more computer coonhunting.
i hear that David Lee is packing alot of power down there in Winnfield

Old Post 10-17-2011 06:56 PM
treadway1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treadway1 Click Here to Email treadway1 Find more posts by treadway1 Add treadway1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Joe,

I've been trying to hunt a little. Don't hunt as much as I once did. I went to Ada and hunted the Sectional hunt and didn't have any luck. Just didn't get'er done. This is a pass time while i'm at work, don't own a computer at home.

I saw David back a couple of months ago at a little hunt in Annacco, I think he won the thing.

I sure hope this one is a good'en I think I might be able to hunt this one in some of the bigger hunts. But she is along ways from that. Just getting excited again. The Jade dog dying really knocked the wind out of my sails, if you know what I mean. We'll see, just chewing the fat.

You still hunting or just computer hunting???? I ask David about you the last time I saw him and he told me you were just as honory as you was here in Louisiana!!!!!! I didn't know them ole boys in Kentucky was that forgiving!!!!!! LOL, Just kidding with you a little. Call the next time you are down and we'll go chase one.

Comrade Creek

Last edited by Eddie Basco on 10-17-2011 at 07:12 PM

Old Post 10-17-2011 07:09 PM
treadway1
UKC Forum Member

they are probably ready for me to move back to La. ive been on a roll this year. my percentage of wins were pretty good. won 1,300 dollars in PKC this year . i need one more one to be grand nite. i also have 2 young dogs . one is out of Elvis ( this dog is on the new tree my pup video) and i have one out of x and sally ( johnny williams female). David lee won 8 first places in a row and granded his female. last time i came down there my dog got lost in the swamp. he aint never seen that much water. good to hear from you

Old Post 10-17-2011 07:18 PM
treadway1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treadway1 Click Here to Email treadway1 Find more posts by treadway1 Add treadway1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Man it's good to hear from you too.. I didn't know you were running behind them ole dogs that hard!!! LOL

I have been hunting with Jerrod for about 6 months now and I like dog and I like the man leading that dog as well. He is really a good level headed young man.

We made a cross with X and Belle back in June and got one little female to live. I do believe she is going to be a good'en. But we know that for a little while.

Comrade Creek

Old Post 10-17-2011 07:24 PM