UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > For Stud: Grnitech Akc Nitech'PR'Five-Star Cooner HTX
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Five-Star
UKC Forum Member

They sure do!

Grnitech'PR' Five-Star Cooner HTX

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2015 08:27 PM
Five-Star is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Five-Star Click here to Send Five-Star a Private Message Click Here to Email Five-Star Find more posts by Five-Star Add Five-Star to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Five-Star
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-01-2015 07:15 AM
Five-Star is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Five-Star Click here to Send Five-Star a Private Message Click Here to Email Five-Star Find more posts by Five-Star Add Five-Star to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Five-Star
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-06-2015 12:36 AM
Five-Star
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 01-22-2016 04:17 PM
Pascpaua
UKC Forum Member

Nice hound you can't go wrong with that bloodline. Hope to hunt one out of ol cooner one day.

Old Post 03-23-2016 04:49 PM
Pascpaua is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pascpaua Click here to Send Pascpaua a Private Message Click Here to Email Pascpaua Find more posts by Pascpaua Add Pascpaua to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

PERRYMAN JUNK!!!

Old Post 03-23-2016 05:57 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Five-Star
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I like that Perryman Junk! He was a year old then!

Old Post 03-25-2016 08:36 PM
Pascpaua
UKC Forum Member

Got to Cohen and hunt with Ole Cooner Saturday night. Had a good time and Cooner showed us a couple. He's a fine hound.. Hope to do it again sometime.

Old Post 10-11-2016 06:14 PM
Pascpaua is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pascpaua Click here to Send Pascpaua a Private Message Click Here to Email Pascpaua Find more posts by Pascpaua Add Pascpaua to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

Cohen, I hear ole Cooner is a real possum dog! Very accurate on those grinners!

Old Post 10-11-2016 06:54 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Five-Star
UKC Forum Member

I here you Ken! If he trees one tonight it will be his first one! But Paul had me worried the other night in Arkansas. He found my coon and told me is looked like a possum and I about fell apart!

Last edited by Five-Star on 10-12-2016 at 01:34 AM

Old Post 10-11-2016 08:33 PM
Pascpaua
UKC Forum Member

If he ever does tree one Cohen don't tell Ken he'll have you shooting them out to Ole cooner.

Old Post 10-12-2016 04:40 PM
Five-Star
UKC Forum Member

If I do it will be to bet him with it! But he is fixing to turn five and has tree over 1000 coons. I hope he don't start now

Old Post 10-12-2016 04:51 PM
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Cooner!

I was real impressed with what I saw out of Cooner! There were not good hunting conditions here this past weekend but Cooner showed us two on the outside!
Gets out of your light, independent hunter, opens honest, tracks one way, has a nose he can handle, loud clear mouth, beautiful locate and loud steady tree dog!
And above all, stay put and accurate!
I'm honored to have been part of his breeding and Cooner will be part of where my breeding will go in the future!
I'm lucky to have a stand-up honest group of guys hunting these houds!
Ken Gregory, I didn't say "sane" group of guys, I said "honest"! LOL

Last edited by arkiedog on 10-14-2016 at 11:27 AM

Old Post 10-14-2016 10:38 AM
arkiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkiedog Click here to Send arkiedog a Private Message Find more posts by arkiedog Add arkiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

LOL LOL PERRYMAN JUNK!!!!! LOL LOL

Old Post 10-14-2016 11:43 AM
Five-Star
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Steve! Ken done had people around here mad, plum ready to to fight when he said possum dog. Had folks call from all around! Had to tell them he was just joking! They said they ain't no sense in people lying like that!

Old Post 10-14-2016 12:18 PM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

lol sorry bout that Cohen.... I don't really care if I make people mad about that stuff... you and I KNOW the truth and what you're packing.... I made my point about people BELIEVING EVERYTHING they read about on here...lol if you want to know about a dog, go hunt with the dog. but I do realize that most of those people who called you have probably hunted with Cooner and think highly of him, and that's a good thing. I also know that one of the best I ever walked behind will tree EVERY possum in the country BUT he will also tree every coon in the country AND for those who it means something to... he's also a dual grand. That's whats wrong with our breed....some people think if its not titled its not worth breeding too. well ole buddy, as for me, I'LL LEAD A GOOD OLE POSSUM DOG ANYDAY.....As for me lying...nah but I do wonder...IF and only IF ole Cooner would ever tree a possum....what would people think of him them??? As for me...PUT ME DOWN FIRST FOR A PUP!!! LOL LOL Have a good day ole buddy....

Old Post 10-14-2016 01:04 PM
Five-Star
UKC Forum Member

I know what you mean Ken! I just had to pick back at you!

Old Post 10-14-2016 03:03 PM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

lol lol I hear ya ole buddy lol

Old Post 10-14-2016 03:09 PM
GYSKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Nice talking to you,,,glad to know cooner is still in good health and being hunted

Old Post 03-24-2018 01:42 AM
GYSKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GYSKENNELS Click here to Send GYSKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email GYSKENNELS Find more posts by GYSKENNELS Add GYSKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GYSKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Up

Old Post 06-24-2018 03:40 PM
GYSKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GYSKENNELS Click here to Send GYSKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email GYSKENNELS Find more posts by GYSKENNELS Add GYSKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote