UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrCh NtCh PR' HILLBILLY'S SMOKEY RIVER DUTCH HTX At Stud
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

GrCh NtCh PR' HILLBILLY'S SMOKEY RIVER DUTCH HTX At Stud

I Have decided to offer my Dutch dog for stud to the public.
I can't say that Dutch has, or will produce a World Champion… What I will say is that there has been above average dogs produced from every female, that has been bred to Dutch, There has been culls too..
Dutch himself is a dog with a Real nice Bawl Mouth on track, dying bawl locate, and short bawl chop on tree.. He is trash free, has never, ran, or treed any off game for me, and I've owned him since he was a pup. Not an ill hair on him, can hunt him with anything without any trouble. Hunts Good, alone, hunts good with other dogs. Handles, and minds better than most kids, don't need a lead strap while hunting to control him. Likes to split, but will back another dog too.
Dutch ain't the prettiest dog, I've ever seen, but ain't ugly either. Nice build, made GrCh easy. Made NtCh in two weeks got a 2nd place on a Friday, Got a 1st on the Next Friday, and a 1st on Saturday, he won 11 out of 16 Ntch cast without another 1st so I gave up. Dutch is a consistent Coondog, that has done his share of producing consistent coon treeing dogs, that are easy to train, naturally strait, and a pleasure to hunt.

If I can help anyone feel free to give me a call.
I will provide references, that have hunted with Dutch, or his offspring.
Stud fee will be a choice pup. Thank You for reading.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-10-2014 09:55 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-10-2014 10:08 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

For More Pics Of Dutch, and his Offspring look at my other thread under Hillbilly's Blueticks

Old Post 10-10-2014 10:10 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

BTT……..
Call-Text-PM I will answer any, and all questions, and offer references.

Old Post 10-11-2014 12:54 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Dutch @ Stud

Well Ole buddy all I can say is that its about time. I thought you were going to let a good one go to waste up there. I know he is a good one and I know he will help the bluetick breed. I have two sisters to him down here that are as good as I have ever followed. I also have a year old female that is direct out of Dutch that is making a real nice little coon dog that don't need any help anywhere. I call her Gin. Bill I wish the best for you and Dutch.

Old Post 10-11-2014 05:33 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thank You Mr Jack!! Your opinion means a lot to me!! I have hunted Dutch in all kinds of conditions, weather, etc, and has proved to be a concistent cooner! I have hunted him with, and against some dogs that win, and get bragged on a lot, and he has held his own, with them all, and may have been better than some... I have seen some nice ones from him, and know of some culls.... But I'm confident that will happen from them all, just most won't tell ya that... Lol! Thanks Again!!! Dutch is a Performance Sire for 2014, 2015.

Old Post 10-12-2014 02:53 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Well...... Dutch has got lucky the past couple days! He has two Top females booked to come and see him, one of which is probably my favorite female living today! Thank You Guys for choosing Dutch.

Old Post 10-13-2014 03:39 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Three pups from Dutch, and Three different females.

Old Post 10-13-2014 04:40 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Dutch and Cade

Old Post 10-13-2014 04:45 PM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

btt

Bring it to the top for Bill and dutch

Old Post 10-14-2014 02:51 AM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Lou

Lou is now at Mr. Bill's home. I believe Dutch will cross good on Lou and looking foward to some real nice cooners. Dave

Lou has never been on a bench but for what I like in a female she fit's my needs both in looks and also on the Hardwood.

Lou
Lou looks like this on every tree when you get there.

Lou with Trophy won on the day she was 18 months old. Handler Zach Bowen. She was high scoring dog both nights and High scoring dog of hunt. I like this picture.

Last edited by david woofter on 10-15-2014 at 01:39 PM

Old Post 10-15-2014 01:16 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Performance Sire

Bill I have had people ask me if these would be performance pups and I don't know if Dutch is a performance sire. If he is they will be. Dave

Old Post 10-15-2014 03:22 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Performance Sire

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter
Bill I have had people ask me if these would be performance pups and I don't know if Dutch is a performance sire. If he is they will be. Dave

Yes Dutch is a Performance Sire for 2014-2015.

Old Post 10-15-2014 06:10 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Hello Bill,
I have not talked to you in a while. I hope all is well with you and your family. Good luck with Dutch and the up coming season that is finally here!

Old Post 10-15-2014 08:31 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Napier II
Hello Bill,
I have not talked to you in a while. I hope all is well with you and your family. Good luck with Dutch and the up coming season that is finally here!

Thanks Gary, I've been meaning to call you, and just keep gettin sidetracked... Lol!! Good to hear from ya!! You take care, and We'll talk soon.

Old Post 10-16-2014 01:20 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Bill X Dutch

Bill haven't heard from you in a while. You still hunting ole Dutch or is he just romancing now lol. Just messing with you Bill. Take care

Old Post 10-20-2014 02:11 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr Jack!! Nope still huntin, he can romance during the day!!! Lol!

Old Post 10-21-2014 02:18 AM
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

bump

Old Post 10-24-2014 11:23 AM
David R. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David R. Smith Click here to Send David R. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email David R. Smith Find more posts by David R. Smith Add David R. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Pup from Dutch

Hello Bill,
My good friend and hunting partner, Tim Wolfe, has a nice little female up here in Marion County, out of Dutch and I believe a Pearl female. I'm not sure of her age but I believe she's around a year old. Anyway, she probably hasn't been hunted more than a dozen times and she is treeing her own coon. She act's like a three year old dog. I can only imagine how good she can get. We had her out with the old dogs the other night and she broke off and went her own way and ended up on a tree with a big one up. We probably took 15 minutes to get to her and she never shut up at all. She is a small like female but has a very nice, high pitch bawl that carries well. I thought you'd like hearing some good news about some off spring from your fine male. Good luck with Dutch.

Ron

Old Post 10-26-2014 01:55 AM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pup from Dutch

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Moore
Hello Bill,
My good friend and hunting partner, Tim Wolfe, has a nice little female up here in Marion County, out of Dutch and I believe a Pearl female. I'm not sure of her age but I believe she's around a year old. Anyway, she probably hasn't been hunted more than a dozen times and she is treeing her own coon. She act's like a three year old dog. I can only imagine how good she can get. We had her out with the old dogs the other night and she broke off and went her own way and ended up on a tree with a big one up. We probably took 15 minutes to get to her and she never shut up at all. She is a small like female but has a very nice, high pitch bawl that carries well. I thought you'd like hearing some good news about some off spring from your fine male. Good luck with Dutch.

Ron

Thanks Ron!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to update me, on the progress, of some of Dutch's pup.... I have lost track of several, and it's good to hear of some doin good.... Thanks again, and feel free to post as often as you like. I would like to see pics of her as well...Thanks Bill

Old Post 10-27-2014 10:52 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Pup from Dutch

quote:
Originally posted by HILLBILLY'S BLU
Thanks Ron!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to update me, on the progress, of some of Dutch's pup.... I have lost track of several, and it's good to hear of some doin good.... Thanks again, and feel free to post as often as you like. I would like to see pics of her as well...Thanks Bill

As I was getting ready to check the computer, Tim called from the timber with good news about Sis, his pup out of Dutch. She was split treed about 30 yards from his old Hank dog and they both had a coon. He's going to get some pictures. I'll see if I can get one on here. She's making a real one. Very nice! Later, Ron

Old Post 10-28-2014 02:24 AM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Really sounds good Ron... I appreciate the update...

Old Post 10-29-2014 11:49 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I just wanted to bump up this post and add a few names, for reference on some Dutch offspring that they seam happy with.
Ron Moore/Tim Wolfe WV Dutch/Pearl
Chris Jordan WV Dutch/Pearl
John Thacker WV Dutch/Pearl
Mike Ammons WV Dutch/Pearl
Tim Whitt WV Dutch/Hammerhead Dutch/Sparkle
Ronnie Markum WV Dutch/Hammerhead
Dallas Shamblin WV Dutch/Dauber
Brandon Lee WV Dutch/Dauber
Barry Paulson WV Dutch/Dauber
Bob Baily WV Dutch/Sparkle
Roy May WV Dutch/Molly
Dave Woofter OH Dutch/Maggie
Danny Sayre OH Dutch/Hammerhead
Paul Cremens OH Dutch/Dauber Dutch/Hammerhead
Mike Blevens OH Dutch/Lady
Scott Nuegabaur OH Dutch/Molly
Donnie Cogman AR Dutch/Hammerhead Dutch/Pearl
Steve Castle KY Dutch/Bess
Shane Allen KY Dutch/Pearl
Bob Estep VA Dutch/Bess
Jarred Miller VA Dutch/Lady
John Newton GA Dutch/Dauber
RoHo GA Dutch/Maggie
Clinton Johnson NC Dutch/Lady
Brett Nally IN Dutch/Sammy Dutch/Sparkle Dutch/Maggie
Jay Purdy IN Dutch/Hammerhead
Jack Smith MS Dutch/Hammerhead
David Disotelle LA Dutch/Hammerhead

I'm sure I left someone out, and I'm sorry about that feel free to add if you like.

Last edited by HILLBILLYS BLU on 11-01-2014 at 07:26 PM

Old Post 11-01-2014 06:54 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I got word that a Dutch/Pearl male in MI was makin a top bear dog. So I'll add that one to the list, and a Dutch/Hammerhead female in PA that lacks a first from being a NtCh... I'm not much of a comp hunter, and have not placed any pups in comp hunters hands, but it sure you s good to receive reports of dogs from my mutt, and different female's, doin what their supposed to do...

Old Post 11-05-2014 10:54 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

My Mable female came out of heat so Cade and I took her and Dutch for a short run last night, first drop struck real close, maybe 60 yards, and went in the ground,,, They left it, went a couple hundred yards, Mayble struck, followed by Dutch, ran a couple hundred more, Dutch Treed, followed by Mayble. Had about a 20# coon, turned loose from that, struck across the ridge couldn't say who was first, Dutch was treed when I got there, and Mayble was down the holler about three hundred yards trying to tree, by herself, Dutch had a coon but I left it, and sent him toward Mayble to try and help- her maybe, he treed again, when I got there, Dutch was treed, Mayble was there( not treed) Dutch was on a slick Persimmon tree. Lol! We called it a night.. I'm liking Mayble. This was her forth night out, and second coon she has ever seen.

Old Post 11-11-2014 05:54 PM