UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Turkey Creek Blue Critter
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Turkey Creek Blue Critter

Tom McClary is the owner of Critter & Turkey Creek Kennels in south central Ohio. Tom has asked for my help in posting this thread offering Critter to the public.

Tom & his brother the late James McClary (Honeyrun Kennels) are no strangers to the Bluetick fraternity. Their hounds have spoken for themselves over the years as evidenced by Historical/Current reproducers lists & smiles on the faces of pleased owners putting hides in the freezer during kill season.

Critter is currently 5 years old. He has only been bred to 4-5 females. Based on the results from these limited breedings, Tom would like to work with anyone interested in trying to get some more pups on the ground from Critter & other females. Due to these trying economical times, Tom is not interested in charging anything for a stud fee. Anyone interested in breeding to Critter may do so for free.

Critter is a 80 lb, well built hound. He is a wide hunter alone or with company. He is a 3rd or 4th type strike dog who has a loud bawl mouth on the ground. Critter has excellent speed on track hot or cold & is a very quick locater. He is a loud chop/short bawl mouthed, accurate, stay put tree dog. He will split tree & hold pressure. Critter is an excellent lay-up dog who does not need a track to tree a coon. He is an intelligent, good natured dog who is not ill in any way.

Critter's current reproduction record to my knowledge, has produced 1 Gr Nt Ch, & 2 Nt Ch dogs. These consist of 1 Gr Nt Ch & 1 Nt Ch female out of his first litter, a dog with a 3rd place win from another litter, & a Nt Ch from one of his later litters. I will check with Tom to see if there are more I don't know about. Two common things I have seen from pups out of multiple litters from Critter is well above average mouths, & natrual tree dogs who have coons in the trees they make a well above average percentage of the time.

One of the best things about Critter is his owner. Tom will tell you the bad just as quick as the good. Tom is not one to brag & blow, but would rather take you to the woods with Critter or one of his offspring & let them do the talking for him. I will be posting some pictures in the near future. Thank you for reading.

Tom's contact information:

Phone: 740-372-0561

Critter pedigree:

------------------FCH GR NT CH GRCH 'PR' VINING RUNNIN BULLET
-----------GR NT CH 'PR' RUNNIN GUN
------------------CH NT CH 'PR' HONEYRUN BECKY
------NT CH 'PR' TURKEY CREEK BLUE WHITIE
------------------GR CH 'PR' TURKEY BLUE ROCK
-----------CH NT CH 'PR' TURKEY CREEK BLUE FANNY
------------------'PR' TURKEY ROSE ROSE
--GR NT CH GR CH ‘PR’ TURKEY CREEK BLUE CRITTER
-------------------CH NT CH 'PR' POWELL'S BLUE BJ (BULLET X BECKY)
-----------'PR' ECHO VALLEY'S BLUE MAX
--------------------CH NT CH 'PR' TURKEY CREEK BLUE FANNY
------CH 'PR' TURKEY CREEK BLUE ROBIN
-------------------NT CH GREENBRIER BLUE TIGE
------------'PR' ECHO VALLEY BLUE BONNIE
-------------------'PR' GREENBRIER BLUE SALLY

Critter & a 7 month old daughter named Snow. Snow is 4 years old now, is a Gr Nt Ch, qualified for the UKC 2013 World Hunt, was a 2013 Zone semi final cast winner at Hamilton, Indiana & has money won in PKC.

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Last edited by Vic Stoll on 01-29-2015 at 04:15 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-23-2013 03:49 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
littleharry_80
UKC Forum Member

Critter

You fellows intersted get a hold of Tom good fellow and a nice hound also I will be proud to show snow to anyone that wants to see her go.

Old Post 06-23-2013 06:27 PM
littleharry_80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for littleharry_80 Click here to Send littleharry_80 a Private Message Click Here to Email littleharry_80 Find more posts by littleharry_80 Add littleharry_80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Good News

Got a call from Tom today informing me the little gyp with two first place wins finished out last night with a second place win.

Congratulations to Jonathon Brown & his little blue gyp. Not too shabby for a couple youngsters. I'm not 100% sure, but Jonathon is around the 10-11 year old range. His little gyp is coming 2 years old. Best of luck to you guys with her!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 06-23-2013 10:42 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaw72
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys let me tell you, if your looking for a coon dog you fount one here. I own a ten year old turkey creek male that can not be brought. He's all coon hound. From the kennell to tree. I've spoken with Tom many of times and like what was said he will tell you like it is. If this hound is like all the rest you cant go wrong. Good luck Tom with Critter.

Home of: My Blues!!
Males
Ch `PR` Turkey Creek Wallaces Luke.
' PR' Midnight Blue Haze.
Females
' PR' Big River Midnight Alibi
' PR' Bennett's Hilltop Blue Sammie

Old Post 06-24-2013 03:33 PM
Shaw72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaw72 Click here to Send Shaw72 a Private Message Click Here to Email Shaw72 Find more posts by Shaw72 Add Shaw72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
littleharry_80
UKC Forum Member

tree'er of racoons

Old Post 06-25-2013 12:23 AM
littleharry_80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for littleharry_80 Click here to Send littleharry_80 a Private Message Click Here to Email littleharry_80 Find more posts by littleharry_80 Add littleharry_80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
littleharry_80
UKC Forum Member

Reproducer here boys don't be afraid to take your good female to see ole critter!!!

Old Post 06-29-2013 04:43 AM
Shaw72
UKC Forum Member

Back up for Critter. Toms a good man.

Males
Females

Old Post 07-04-2013 06:50 PM
Shaw72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaw72 Click here to Send Shaw72 a Private Message Click Here to Email Shaw72 Find more posts by Shaw72 Add Shaw72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I can't say anything, that hasn't already been said, Ol'Critter is from a long line of Coondogs! With a top guy behind him.

Old Post 07-08-2013 02:36 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
littleharry_80
UKC Forum Member

Critter

Old Post 07-12-2013 03:23 PM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

UP

To the top for Critter

Give Tom a call, he'll be glad to show Critter or his offspring any way you want to see them go.

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 07-21-2013 02:47 AM
IAHUNTER
UKC Forum Member

CRITTER

Folks,
Critter is throwing the right kind. I hope to have something to park under him sometime.

Stuffy

CH NITECH 'PR' JJ'S CODE BLUE JENNY
(QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
NITECH 'PR' RATTLER'S CODE BLUE HUTCH
( QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
GRCH GRNITE CH PR RATTLERS CODE BLUE PETE
(RATTLER X JENNY)
DUAL GRCH BULLET II`s CODE BLUE CRICKET
(BULLET II X JENNY) 2nd runner up 2012 young guns senior division
2nd NiteCh Sat Night 2013 BBOA Days,
2013 IA State BBOA Queen of Hunt
Qualified for 2014 World Hunt,
2nd NiteCH Sat night 2014, BBOA Days
BBOA Queen of Hunt 2014
Zone III 2014 Queen of Hunt
2014 Autumn Oaks Mini Slam high scoring dog Thurs Final Four

Old Post 07-21-2013 03:02 PM
IAHUNTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IAHUNTER Click here to Send IAHUNTER a Private Message Click Here to Email IAHUNTER Find more posts by IAHUNTER Add IAHUNTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Up

To the top for Critter, a coon treer that is reproducing coon treer's

Congrats Harry on all your hard work hauling the little gyp pleasure hunting through the week & to town on the weekends!

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 07-28-2013 11:56 PM
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Good looking dogs

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 08-01-2013 02:11 AM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

BTT

quote:
Originally posted by rmcmillan
Good looking dogs

Thank you Rob.

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 08-11-2013 02:13 PM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

Congratulations to Harry Eidenier & his Snow female for a cast win at the Zone 2 Semi Finals in Hamilton Indiana this weekend. Harry, I know you're disappointed missing the cut by 25 points, but for a young man balancing Family, Job, & Hunting you have done a super job with the little gyp for the limited amount you are able to get out & hunt her. Keep on keepin on!

To the top for Critter & his owner.

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 09-16-2013 02:52 PM
BILOH
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Vic, Harry and Snow on your cast win.

Old Post 09-16-2013 07:37 PM
BILOH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BILOH Click here to Send BILOH a Private Message Click Here to Email BILOH Find more posts by BILOH Add BILOH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TEAM BONNIE
UKC Forum Member

Re: Congrats!

quote:
Originally posted by Vic Stoll
Congratulations to Harry Eidenier & his Snow female for a cast win at the Zone 2 Semi Finals in Hamilton Indiana this weekend. Harry, I know you're disappointed missing the cut by 25 points, but for a young man balancing Family, Job, & Hunting you have done a super job with the little gyp for the limited amount you are able to get out & hunt her. Keep on keepin on!

To the top for Critter & his owner.

I second that!!!Good Job!Let's make it a yearly ritual to have that old blue dog out there !Fun being at the Zone with you 2!!I know your disappointed finishing 19th but it would have placed in any other zone!!!!It's better than 97 others...

GRNTCH. PKC CH. {OVER$1700.00} HICKORY HILL BONNIE
NtCh.GrCh. Lights Out Bonnie # 3
Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.Bonnie's Lights Out Bell

Old Post 09-17-2013 04:14 AM
TEAM BONNIE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TEAM BONNIE Click here to Send TEAM BONNIE a Private Message Click Here to Email TEAM BONNIE Find more posts by TEAM BONNIE Add TEAM BONNIE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Bill! Harry deserves all the credit, he is the one who has hauled the little gyp to town. I've just enjoyed going along for the ride. I'm looking forward to getting with you & hunting with Sam & Toby.

Gary, I had a blast up there. It was good seeing you & trading a few lies. I sure wouldn't mind doing it again. Even though ole Snowball flat out got scalded by that little Walker gyp Pride on Friday night, I still enjoyed the show. That's a pretty darned nice strain of Walker hounds those Ackers boys have going! Coon treeing rascals! Tell Danny I said good luck in E-Town & thank you for being a GREAT GUIDE!

Take care,
Vic

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 09-17-2013 06:31 PM
TEAM BONNIE
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by Vic Stoll
Thank you Bill! Harry deserves all the credit, he is the one who has hauled the little gyp to town. I've just enjoyed going along for the ride. I'm looking forward to getting with you & hunting with Sam & Toby.

Gary, I had a blast up there. It was good seeing you & trading a few lies. I sure wouldn't mind doing it again. Even though ole Snowball flat out got scalded by that little Walker gyp Pride on Friday night, I still enjoyed the show. That's a pretty darned nice strain of Walker hounds those Ackers boys have going! Coon treeing rascals! Tell Danny I said good luck in E-Town & thank you for being a GREAT GUIDE!

Take care,
Vic

Yes me and Danny Had 2 (Pride and Annie)1yr old dogs win plus point cast wins at the World Zone.Yes,Vic I did win my cast Saturday night.We tried to let that boy WIN .But,after they checked the scores Annie won.I didn't know till later Sunday morning when the phone started
Ringing.I was 4min.11seconds from winning Friday,but that is the way it goes.I'm proud of both dogs.Believe it or not I sent Pride home because I didn't like her..lol Annie will probably die at my place why some nights I don't know..

Old Post 09-18-2013 01:55 AM
TEAM BONNIE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TEAM BONNIE Click here to Send TEAM BONNIE a Private Message Click Here to Email TEAM BONNIE Find more posts by TEAM BONNIE Add TEAM BONNIE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TEAM BONNIE
UKC Forum Member

Guide

By the way Danny took you guys to My spot.You guys come up north during season we will knock the population down a little....lol

Old Post 09-18-2013 01:58 AM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Re: Guide

quote:
Originally posted by TEAM BONNIE
By the way Danny took you guys to My spot.You guys come up north during season we will knock the population down a little....lol

Ole Harry & I just may have to take you up on that Gary! Maybe if we can gang 2 blue dogs up against 1 walker dog we can end up a little better! LOL Thank you for the offer.

Vic

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 09-18-2013 05:47 PM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Back up to the top for Tom McClary & the Critter dog.

Season is coming up & those leaves are coming off. It will be a good time of the year to check out any dog offered for stud. If you want to look at coons in those trees, take a hunt with some Critter offspring & even ole Critter himself. Tom is a good guy & will be glad to show Critter & his kin any way you want to see them go.

Keep ole blue in that timber!

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 10-07-2013 06:08 PM
Shaw72
UKC Forum Member

Back up for critter.

Males
Females

Old Post 11-04-2013 12:24 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-17-2013 04:14 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

Congratulations to Dusty Hall for finishing his Lucy female out of Critter to Nt Ch. Lucy is a very nice hound that is deserving of this title.

Lucy is from Critter's first litter (Critter x Annie) which were all hand raised on goats milk after losing their momma on the operating table during an emergency C-Section. It was a bitter pill to swallow losing my Annie female, but I'm tickled to see all that effort from all of my family members helping raise those little dudes paying off!

To the top for Tom & Critter .......... a good man with a good hound that is another reproducer from a long line of reproducers.

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 11-25-2013 05:22 PM