UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > ALLEN, Online registration issue
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

ALLEN, Online registration issue

Allen,

I filled out the online litter registration stuff, Paid my money....but here’s the issue.

I used frozen semen and the email confirmation wants me to verify the Sire by inputting the “date he was registered”. How in the world do I get that. The dog has been dead for years and the semen was collected in 2005. I never owned the dog. My $60 was quickly taken, even before this was verified. I called your office and I am #254 in the que.

Should I follow up with a paper registration form, because it doesn’t require this information or what?

Any help would be great

Tim

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2020 08:48 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

I had a litter born in March. Sent the paperwork in at 1 week old. Got them back just shy of 9 weeks old. They were nominated for the Performance Program. In the papers I received were performance applications for each pup just like always. I gave each pup owner a set of puppy papers and a performance application.

Fast forward to today...
I get a letter in the mail from UKC.

"this letter is to confirm that the pups in the above referenced litter can now be permanently nominated. Enclosed you will find an application for permanent nomination for each pup in the litter"

There were no applications enclosed.

This makes absolutely no sense to me. I'm sure most everyone that bought those pups has sent their papers or will soon. I know I have on the pup I kept. Does this mean that there will be problems with registering this litter or paying them up in the performance program?

Seems like someone in charge needs to hire a little help to get the office paperwork caught back up.

I called as well............#240 something

Old Post 07-28-2020 09:10 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Update:

I paid $300 last week to pay up the Freakshow semen in the performance program. Of course he shows on the Performance Sire listing Now in Oklahoma with the last owners and a phone number. The person that now has the phone number isn’t the same person any more.

Old Post 07-28-2020 09:17 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
I had a litter born in March. Sent the paperwork in at 1 week old. Got them back just shy of 9 weeks old. They were nominated for the Performance Program. In the papers I received were performance applications for each pup just like always. I gave each pup owner a set of puppy papers and a performance application.

Fast forward to today...
I get a letter in the mail from UKC.

"this letter is to confirm that the pups in the above referenced litter can now be permanently nominated. Enclosed you will find an application for permanent nomination for each pup in the litter"

There were no applications enclosed.

This makes absolutely no sense to me. I'm sure most everyone that bought those pups has sent their papers or will soon. I know I have on the pup I kept. Does this mean that there will be problems with registering this litter or paying them up in the performance program?

Seems like someone in charge needs to hire a little help to get the office paperwork caught back up.

I called as well............#240 something

I permanently paid up my litter, got the same letter you got 2 weeks be for I got pup papers back.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 07-28-2020 09:35 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

This is the first time I’ve tried the online process. Never again.

Old Post 07-28-2020 09:59 PM
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Situation resolved. Thanks UKC!

Old Post 07-28-2020 11:59 PM
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

For everyone:

If you use frozen semen that you do not own the Sire from which it came from and do not know the date the Sire was registered.....you must submitted a letter to UKC dated/signed stating you used frozen semen on the litter. This is verification that frozen semen was used. This is only required when registering online litters.

Old Post 07-29-2020 12:43 AM
Coby Wright
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tim Green
For everyone:

If you use frozen semen that you do not own the Sire from which it came from and do not know the date the Sire was registered.....you must submitted a letter to UKC dated/signed stating you used frozen semen on the litter. This is verification that frozen semen was used. This is only required when registering online litters.

Good info for the future. Thanks!

At Stud: Gr. Nt. Ch. Wright's Stylish Lotto Bawls (click here to see ad)

Former Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Bawling Rebel.

Old Post 07-29-2020 06:02 PM
Coby Wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coby Wright Click here to Send Coby Wright a Private Message Visit Coby Wright's homepage! Find more posts by Coby Wright Add Coby Wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote