UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Well Bred 3 y/o Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Iron Bridge Inc
UKC Forum Member

Well Bred 3 y/o Female

A young man that hunts with us has a female for sale due to him attending college this fall. She will hunt alone and tree a coon, but I wouldn't call her a finished hound. But she does have some hard to find blood in her that may make her valuable to a stud dog owner. He is asking $1000 obo and his name is Will. His phone number is (563) 590-6921 and he will be able to answer all of your questions.

----------Nocturnal Nailor
-----Split Creek History Slammmer
----------Split Creek History Agile

WDL's Lila Lou

---------Boogar Hollow Mojo
-----Young Rock River Mojo Molly
----------Browns Haley

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-27-2020 09:13 PM
Iron Bridge Inc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Iron Bridge Inc Click here to Send Iron Bridge Inc a Private Message Find more posts by Iron Bridge Inc Add Iron Bridge Inc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Ron,

Your mail box is full....is that Molly female a GRNTCH?

Old Post 07-28-2020 03:10 AM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Iron Bridge Inc
UKC Forum Member

Tim

I don't know for sure but on the papers he has she is not. Thanks for looking!!

Old Post 07-28-2020 03:18 AM
Iron Bridge Inc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Iron Bridge Inc Click here to Send Iron Bridge Inc a Private Message Find more posts by Iron Bridge Inc Add Iron Bridge Inc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

That Mojo x Haley cross looks good, didn’t know Travis did that. This female is bred nice, as you know...I like Slammer and all those. But I’m a Nailor fan.

Old Post 07-28-2020 03:20 AM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON PRUEMER
UKC Forum Member

Still available? Price?

Old Post 07-31-2020 03:32 AM
RON PRUEMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON PRUEMER Click here to Send RON PRUEMER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON PRUEMER Find more posts by RON PRUEMER Add RON PRUEMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Iron Bridge Inc
UKC Forum Member

Female

Yes she is still available. Call the number above for all the information on her. Thanks

Old Post 08-02-2020 05:42 PM
RON PRUEMER
UKC Forum Member

When I talked to him after he posted he almost doubled the price. What is the price?

Old Post 08-02-2020 06:03 PM
RON PRUEMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON PRUEMER Click here to Send RON PRUEMER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON PRUEMER Find more posts by RON PRUEMER Add RON PRUEMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BrockM
UKC Forum Member

Not sure what you’re talking about but I contacted him and he answered my questions and said $1000 obo.

Support a youth hunter. They are the future of our sport.

Old Post 08-03-2020 12:06 AM
BrockM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BrockM Click here to Send BrockM a Private Message Click Here to Email BrockM Find more posts by BrockM Add BrockM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Iron Bridge Inc
UKC Forum Member

Price

$1000 OBO

Old Post 08-04-2020 12:17 AM
Iron Bridge Inc
UKC Forum Member

Update

I went hunting with this dog and her owner last night. He is going to college and someone in Texas offered him $1800 for the dog delivered and then never contacted him again. He was offered $850 for the dog and the guy was supposed to pick her up today and another no show. If you are serious contact him and please follow through with him. I have hunted with him quite a few times and this is his first hound and it is rough on him having to get rid of her. Our kennels are full otherwise I would take her. She is not a finished hound but with consistent hunting she could be nice. Her breeding is hard to find and would compliment any kennel. Thanks for reading and have a good day!!

Old Post 08-04-2020 07:06 PM
Iron Bridge Inc
UKC Forum Member

Female

Has been sold. Thanks

Old Post 08-10-2020 04:08 PM