UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH GRNITECH 'PR' Bastean's MO Black Smokey
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tracy payne
UKC Forum Member

Ntch Rocket Fuel's Jewell

Jewell will be bred to Smokey as soon as she comes in heat.

..............Ch Grntch Holdings Rocket Fuel

......Ntch Rocket Fuel's Jewell

..............Grntch Payne's Black June

GRCH GRNTCH SCHENKER NADING SMOKIN DAN
2017 KING OF HUNT BLACK AND TAN DAYS NTCH PAYNES BLACK GUS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-02-2013 03:52 PM
tracy payne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tracy payne Click here to Send tracy payne a Private Message Click Here to Email tracy payne Find more posts by tracy payne Add tracy payne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Re: congrats

quote:
Originally posted by D Satterfield
I have two females that I hope to get at least one bred to your dog.

----------------dual grand dylan duelin Dan
gr ch satterfields evil belle (2 -ukc 1st place wins)
----------------dual grand fox river ruby

I owned a full sister to your belle if you put her under Smokey I'll be calling..

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 11-03-2013 04:32 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ntch Rocket Fuel's Jewell

quote:
Originally posted by tracy payne
Jewell will be bred to Smokey as soon as she comes in heat.

..............Ch Grntch Holdings Rocket Fuel

......Ntch Rocket Fuel's Jewell

..............Grntch Payne's Black June

Was good talking to you yesterday Tracy. Should be a great cross.

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Old Post 11-03-2013 09:44 PM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myles
UKC Forum Member

ChGrNiteCh Basteans Mo Black Smokey

Pups are lookin good David.Good to see your dad still getting out there with you and the dogs.Looks like you will be getting some nice females comin into see Smokey.Smokey will sure do his part !!

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder
Bellflower,Mo 573-549-2476 cell 636-795-5038

ChNiteCh Travis'Minnie Rose Pieces(ChGrNiteCh Northern Rebel Hawkeye Viper x NiteChCh Davis'Reeses Pieces)
Ch Travis'Midnight Moon Patsie(GrNiteChGrCh Nelson Northern Cash x NiteCh Blands Ozark Mtn Dixie) w/UKC 1st
Travis'Midnight Ragin'Rocky(GrNiteCh Mid Huron Bl.Bart x ChNiteCh Travis'Minnie Rose Pieces)

Old Post 11-09-2013 06:01 PM
myles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myles Click here to Send myles a Private Message Click Here to Email myles Find more posts by myles Add myles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: ChGrNiteCh Basteans Mo Black Smokey

quote:
Originally posted by myles
Pups are lookin good David.Good to see your dad still getting out there with you and the dogs.Looks like you will be getting some nice females comin into see Smokey.Smokey will sure do his part !!

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder

ChNiteCh Travis'Minnie Rose Pieces(ChGrNiteCh Northern Rebel Hawkeye Viper x NiteChCh Davis'Reeses Pieces)
Ch Travis'Midnight Moon Patsie(GrNiteChGrCh Nelson Northern Cash x NiteCh Blands Ozark Mtn Dixie) w/UKC 1st
Travis'Midnight Ragin'Rocky(GrNiteCh Mid Huron Bl.Bart x ChNiteCh Travis'Minnie Rose Pieces)

Myles give me a call when your foot heals up and we'll chase em.

Old Post 11-13-2013 04:25 AM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myles
UKC Forum Member

BTT

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder
Bellflower,Mo
573-549-2476

Old Post 11-29-2013 04:36 PM
myles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myles Click here to Send myles a Private Message Click Here to Email myles Find more posts by myles Add myles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myles
UKC Forum Member

PR Nix's Black Licorice Candy

David this is another female out of Smokey x Minnie.She is owned by Douglas Nix of Myrtle,Ms.He said she has a good mouth,bawls on track chops on tree.

This is a quote from Mr Nix;
"My friend hunts Treeing Walkers,Licorice will tree Coons right where those Walkers justed sailed by!"
Will post picture of her treeing when I get them.

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder
BellFlower,Mo 573-549-2476 cell 636-795-5038

ChNiteCh Travis'Minnie Rose Pieces
Ch Travis'Midnight Moon Patsie
Travis'Midnight Ragin'Rocky

Old Post 12-08-2013 10:40 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info Myles. She looks like she has a good broad head on her. Glad he is happy with her.

Old Post 12-09-2013 01:51 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

I would like to thank Lovis Burns for putting this together for me. I think he did a real nice job on it.

Last edited by davebastean on 07-09-2017 at 02:01 AM

Old Post 12-18-2013 04:05 AM
rweller
UKC Forum Member

nice ad Dave.

GR.Nt.Ch. Pr Black Magic Queen
Past home of Gr.Nt.Ch. Splitters Magic Otis 2014 Black and Tan Days King of Hunt. GRNITECH'PR' Roughton's Black Splitter X Gr.Nt.Ch. Black Magic Queen

Old Post 12-18-2013 02:10 PM
rweller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rweller Click here to Send rweller a Private Message Click Here to Email rweller Find more posts by rweller Add rweller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Nice ad, that's a great picture.

This reminds me of a picture of Kansas Junior from the cover of Coonhound Bloodlines, from a few years back. Belly up, mouth wide open, telling the world where Mr. Coon is.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 12-18-2013 06:14 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave. Glad you like it.

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook
Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 12-18-2013 08:14 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myles
UKC Forum Member

ADD !!

Nice add David,thats sure a good picture of Smokey on the WOOD !! Man you spent some of that moldy money for a color add.(LOL) Looks good Buddy !

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder

Old Post 12-20-2013 06:45 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the compliments guys. Smokey was a year old in that pic and used to tree up on the tree more than he does now. Anyone who wants to see Smokey or Shadow go give me a call. I will hunt either of them alone, together or bring yours.

Old Post 01-01-2014 06:58 PM
bluetickcooner
UKC Forum Member

Going to bring my female up to Dave on Saturday. Hopefully Everything Works Out.

-------------------NITECH CH 'PR' Eglis Ragin Black Hoss II
-------------'PR'TN Ragin Ranger
-------------------'PR' Hershs Ragin Patty
-----NITECH CH 'PR' Sundown Ragin Moonshine
-------------------GRNITECH'PR' Meyers Magic Ruger
-------------'PR' Ragin Black Oprah
-------------------'PR' Corky's Black Mouse

NiteCh AKC Show Champ "PR" LADY

-------------------WRLDNITECH GRNITECH 'PR' J&R Northern Buck
-------------GRCH GRNITECH'PR' Nelsons Northern Rex
-------------------GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Fox River Mandy
-------GRNITECH'PR' Bear Branch Bonnie
--------------------GRNITECH'PR' Blacksmiths Tree Dealer
-------------GRCH GRNITECH'PR' High Country Hadie
--------------------'PR' Sanders Set Up Sue

Old Post 01-08-2014 12:12 AM
bluetickcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickcooner Click here to Send bluetickcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickcooner Find more posts by bluetickcooner Add bluetickcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bluetickcooner
Going to bring my female up to Dave on Saturday. Hopefully Everything Works Out.

-------------------NITECH CH 'PR' Eglis Ragin Black Hoss II
-------------'PR'TN Ragin Ranger
-------------------'PR' Hershs Ragin Patty
-----NITECH CH 'PR' Sundown Ragin Moonshine
-------------------GRNITECH'PR' Meyers Magic Ruger
-------------'PR' Ragin Black Oprah
-------------------'PR' Corky's Black Mouse

NiteCh AKC Show Champ "PR" LADY

-------------------WRLDNITECH GRNITECH 'PR' J&R Northern Buck
-------------GRCH GRNITECH'PR' Nelsons Northern Rex
-------------------GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Fox River Mandy
-------GRNITECH'PR' Bear Branch Bonnie
--------------------GRNITECH'PR' Blacksmiths Tree Dealer
-------------GRCH GRNITECH'PR' High Country Hadie
--------------------'PR' Sanders Set Up Sue

Lady is bred the best. This cross should produce winners.

Old Post 01-10-2014 03:37 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Nite Ch "PR" Bayou Lady Bug was bred to Smokey Jan. 13

--------GRNITECH'PR'KANSAS HAYES
CH.GRNITECH'PR'BASTEANS MO BLACK SMOKEY
--------GRNITECH'PR'BLACKWATER RUBY TOO
PUPS
--------NITE CH'PR'SUNDOWN RAGIN MOONSHINE
NITE CH'PR' BAYOU LADY BUG
--------GRNITECH'PR'BEAR BRANCH BONNIE

Old Post 01-18-2014 04:36 PM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Nice cross, Smokey will do his part that's for sure!!

Past Home of:

Old Post 01-23-2014 11:10 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Lady is a hard classy tree dog.

Last edited by davebastean on 07-06-2017 at 04:29 AM

Old Post 01-26-2014 05:07 PM
bluetickcooner
UKC Forum Member

Lady x Smokey

View My Video

Smokey is the deeper voice

Old Post 01-26-2014 09:37 PM
bluetickcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickcooner Click here to Send bluetickcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickcooner Find more posts by bluetickcooner Add bluetickcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myles
UKC Forum Member

Good picture and nice video. Looks like you guys made a good cross that should work !

TRAVIS' MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder
Bellflower,Mo

Old Post 01-27-2014 03:36 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Here is a video of Smokey and Shadow taken last night under a coon.

Old Post 01-31-2014 10:10 PM
myles
UKC Forum Member

BTT !!!

Smokey !!!

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder
Bellflower,Mo
573-549-2476 cell 636-795-5038

Old Post 02-09-2014 05:11 PM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

bump

Past Home of:

Old Post 02-23-2014 03:47 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

First $KC Hunt

First $KC hunt for me and Smokey last night at the added purse classic hunt at Hawk Point, Mo and Smokey won his cast with plus points and earned $235 after the split. Beginners luck I guess.

Old Post 03-02-2014 05:57 PM