UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > American Leopard Hound: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Leopard pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nicolevonholtum
UKC Forum Member

Leopard pups

We will be having leopard cur puppies around Oct. 1st. They will not be registered as male is in process of alcba to ukc. If you want to know breeding of the two let me know and we can talk. Both parents are agressive.coon hunters. Sire is semi open on track and chops/bawls on tree. Dam is chop down the track and yodels on tree. We should have all color pups even a few blanketbacks. We are asking $250 / pup and can help you find shipping if needed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2014 04:56 AM
nicolevonholtum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nicolevonholtum Click here to Send nicolevonholtum a Private Message Click Here to Email nicolevonholtum Find more posts by nicolevonholtum Add nicolevonholtum to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dozer71
UKC Forum Member

How is the male and female bred.

Old Post 09-18-2014 10:46 PM
dozer71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dozer71 Click here to Send dozer71 a Private Message Click Here to Email dozer71 Find more posts by dozer71 Add dozer71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nicolevonholtum
UKC Forum Member

Hey sorry for the late reply. Female is our of kirklands hard knocking chug and out of kirklands little girl.
Male is out of floyd river mcd boone and ganus floyd river gabby. Mcd boon is out of northern buddy and jugs little heidi and gabby is out of wicks camo jug and sparkling suzie....then farther back he has some more jug and ganus and some clarks.

Old Post 09-23-2014 04:54 AM
nicolevonholtum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nicolevonholtum Click here to Send nicolevonholtum a Private Message Click Here to Email nicolevonholtum Find more posts by nicolevonholtum Add nicolevonholtum to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dozer71
UKC Forum Member

Can u post pics of their papers?

Old Post 09-23-2014 03:03 PM
dozer71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dozer71 Click here to Send dozer71 a Private Message Click Here to Email dozer71 Find more posts by dozer71 Add dozer71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nicolevonholtum
UKC Forum Member

Yes, how do you post a picture? And i only have the males alcba papers as we just sent the stuff in to get him ukc registered. And I do not have females papers yet as I owe the guy some on her still so I need to get that sent to him so he sends papers to me as we got behind in money lately. But I will also post pics of the mom and dad.

Old Post 09-23-2014 04:46 PM
nicolevonholtum
UKC Forum Member

How do I post pictures from my phone?

Old Post 09-23-2014 04:48 PM
jackson5ranch
New UKC Forum Member

I'm looking for a spotted male pup. How far from Indiana are they?

Last edited by jackson5ranch on 10-04-2014 at 01:31 AM

Old Post 10-04-2014 01:25 AM
jackson5ranch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jackson5ranch Click here to Send jackson5ranch a Private Message Click Here to Email jackson5ranch Find more posts by jackson5ranch Add jackson5ranch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nicolevonholtum
UKC Forum Member

Hey, we are about 12 hours away from indiana. Depending on where your located. We have a few 4 or 5 mearl males.

Old Post 10-04-2014 05:43 AM
nicolevonholtum
UKC Forum Member

Any more interested? Have a few left! Wont be ready until dec 5th or around there.

Old Post 10-20-2014 11:20 PM
minnesota_coon
UKC Forum Member

I am interested in a mural male

Old Post 10-24-2014 03:04 AM
minnesota_coon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for minnesota_coon Click here to Send minnesota_coon a Private Message Click Here to Email minnesota_coon Find more posts by minnesota_coon Add minnesota_coon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
minnesota_coon
UKC Forum Member

Txt me at 5078487586

Old Post 10-24-2014 03:05 AM
minnesota_coon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for minnesota_coon Click here to Send minnesota_coon a Private Message Click Here to Email minnesota_coon Find more posts by minnesota_coon Add minnesota_coon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
culhanesw
New UKC Forum Member

Cur Pups

I'm interested. I tried to email but have not gotten a response. I am in Watertown, and my phone number is 880-1580. I have to go to Sioux Falls Monday and could probably swing over then.

Old Post 12-10-2014 09:45 PM
culhanesw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for culhanesw Click here to Send culhanesw a Private Message Click Here to Email culhanesw Find more posts by culhanesw Add culhanesw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHORN
UKC Forum Member

pups?

do you still have any pups? where are they located?

Old Post 12-11-2014 02:39 AM
SHORN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHORN Click here to Send SHORN a Private Message Find more posts by SHORN Add SHORN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote