UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ****UH-OOOH THE BRIGHTEST JUST GOT BRIGHTER "THE REAPER" ****
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Can you make this head for a 21 volt belt light if so how much thanks Jason

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2018 02:41 AM
Jason Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Cooper Click here to Send Jason Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Cooper Find more posts by Jason Cooper Add Jason Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Triple k I message Sam on the prohound web site I see you have both which one you like the best and which one is brighter These are my 2 choices thanks Jasono

Old Post 01-17-2018 11:51 AM
Jason Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Cooper Click here to Send Jason Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Cooper Find more posts by Jason Cooper Add Jason Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reaper....

quote:
Originally posted by Ray Conrad

Top Notch Light here.......One of my favorite Lights.
Dim down as low as you want or Crank it up as High as you will need....👍🏻👍🏻
Tim

Team Treeing Walker
Nt.Ch. Amazing Jacob--2 Wins/Grand
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat
Mity Max Coon Squallers--Dependable & Effective

Brighteyes Lights
Home of the Reaper Double Death

Old Post 02-13-2018 12:23 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reaper.......

quote:
Originally posted by Sonny Phipps
The reaper is a very,very bright light!!!!! They have a awesome walk light also.

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 02-14-2018 02:29 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: ****UH-OOOH THE BRIGHTEST JUST GOT BRIGHTER "THE REAPER" ****

quote:
The brightest just got brighter. Bright Eyes newest product THE REAPER takes the hunting light world to a whole new level. THE REAPER is noticeably brighter than the Gravedigger and utilizes our all new slimline auxiliary light design that guarantees the most powerful walking light and color light you can get. Bright Eyes also provides full four position brightness control for the main beam, walk light and color light on this product. As always, Bright Eyes brings this product to market in a variety of configurations. It is available in a cap light on our custom embroidered hybrid cap or our Ridgeline bump cap. It is also available in a standard belt light as well as a double burn time plus model. Burn times are identical to the Gravedigger. Yes, we are giving you a brighter light and keeping the awesome burn times. Bright Eyes has been a professional light designer, developer and manufacturer for over twenty years and I truly believe THE REAPER is the most advanced hunting light on the market.

When you need leading edge technology and top quality American made products Bright Eyes has been the leader for over 20 years. Utilizing our team of top engineers, machinist and tradesmen we are able to take a concept from the idea phase to the completion phase in a short amount of time. This always keeps us on the leading edge as we don't have to wait on engineers in China to do the work for us. We are cocked and ready for whatever the industry brings and will always keep you out front.

CAP LIGHT on your choice of cap 300.00

BELT LIGHT 300.00

PLUS MODEL BELT LIGHT 335.00

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 03-08-2018 01:46 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reaper....

quote:
Originally posted by shane bolton
I bought the reaper at the grand american. I will half to say the walk light is awesome and bright I mean very bright. And when you shine the tree on high side it lights the tree up. It's the brightest light ive seen made. Its so bright that I didnt have any problem seeing the coons tail hanging off the side of a limb saterday night of some monster trees. If you get this light I bet there will 2 things done you will be killing more coons or you will be selling more dogs lol. I love mine and glad I made the purchase. Thanks ray for an awesome and bright light

Just one of Many, Many Happy Customers...!!
Tim

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 03-17-2018 02:06 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Reaper

I am going to say this about the Reaper. I have had a lot of different cap lights and after about 30 days I was looking for another one with a better walking light. I have had the Reaper since Autumn Oaks and I have never thought of looking at any other light. I love the walking light and the spot. But the walking light is what sold me. I have one light now" THE REAPER ". Still loving the light after almost 7 months. I sold the rest. Dave Woofter Bristol Ridge Kennels. Thanks Ray for a Great Light.

Old Post 03-21-2018 04:28 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Reaper

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter
I am going to say this about the Reaper. I have had a lot of different cap lights and after about 30 days I was looking for another one with a better walking light. I have had the Reaper since Autumn Oaks and I have never thought of looking at any other light. I love the walking light and the spot. But the walking light is what sold me. I have one light now" THE REAPER ". Still loving the light after almost 7 months. I sold the rest. Dave Woofter Bristol Ridge Kennels. Thanks Ray for a Great Light.

👍👍👍
Tim

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 03-21-2018 11:50 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Bright Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
Ray I can't wear out my old lights before you come out with new and better. Fact is, I haven't worn out any of the old belt lights I bought from you, and that was years ago also. Folks, if you want quality at a good price, and service that is second to none, you have to try a Bright Eyes. You will be glad you did and with your purchase you will begin a friendship with great folks and a great company. Thanks for your hard work and helping keep American Made products viable in our sport. JMO...BEST IN SHOW AND HUNT.....HANDS DOWN!!!!!

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 03-22-2018 11:25 PM
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

I bought a Reaper at the Grand American, this year. Is it normal for the walking ,light to hang down from the headlight by the wires? I'm surprised it hasn't ripped off.

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:19 AM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

There is a set screw that has come loose. Please call me in the morning we will get it taken care off for you. 1-888-225-7478

Old Post 03-28-2018 01:39 AM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reaper....

quote:
There is a set screw that has come loose. Please call me in the morning we will get it taken care off for you. 1-888-225-7478

Great Customer Service here.....!!!!
Tim

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 03-30-2018 12:27 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reaper....

This is a Great Light......
One of my Favorites.......
Bright & Right......😆
Tim

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 04-02-2018 12:19 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Reaper....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
This is a Great Light......
One of my Favorites.......
Bright & Right......😆
Tim

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 05-09-2018 01:54 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
The brightest just got brighter. Bright Eyes newest product THE REAPER takes the hunting light world to a whole new level. THE REAPER is noticeably brighter than the Gravedigger and utilizes our all new slimline auxiliary light design that guarantees the most powerful walking light and color light you can get. Bright Eyes also provides full four position brightness control for the main beam, walk light and color light on this product. As always, Bright Eyes brings this product to market in a variety of configurations. It is available in a cap light on our custom embroidered hybrid cap or our Ridgeline bump cap. It is also available in a standard belt light as well as a double burn time plus model. Burn times are identical to the Gravedigger. Yes, we are giving you a brighter light and keeping the awesome burn times. Bright Eyes has been a professional light designer, developer and manufacturer for over twenty years and I truly believe THE REAPER is the most advanced hunting light on the market.

When you need leading edge technology and top quality American made products Bright Eyes has been the leader for over 20 years. Utilizing our team of top engineers, machinist and tradesmen we are able to take a concept from the idea phase to the completion phase in a short amount of time. This always keeps us on the leading edge as we don't have to wait on engineers in China to do the work for us. We are cocked and ready for whatever the industry brings and will always keep you out front.

BELT LIGHT 300.00

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 05-10-2018 06:17 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reaper........

quote:
Originally posted by Sonny Phipps
The reaper is a very,very bright light!!!!! They have a awesome walk light also.

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 05-15-2018 12:10 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:

BELT LIGHT 300.00

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 05-27-2018 01:41 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reaper....

quote:
Originally posted by James Garrison
If you have been looking for a good lite with a really great walking lite the Reaper is what you want. The walk lite is so good I dont see how it could ever be improved on.

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 06-04-2018 11:57 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: REAPER

quote:
Originally posted by buchcoonhunter
This is a great light, the new modules underneath are very compact and bright. The main beam has a tight spot with a great halo and will shine as far as you will ever need. Great thing about Bright Eyes is not only is the product top of the line quality, they give you a nice comfortable cap when you order the hybrid style set up, not just a dollar store piece of junk, this makes the product much more comfortable and usable. Everything is mounted nice and sturdy, and very well balanced. If you want a light that will make your hunt more enjoyable, get you a Reaper, you may also need a new dog when you start shining trees!

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 06-08-2018 01:14 PM
Bubba Ds Blues
UKC Forum Member

Light

I got me a new light think more of my dog than that.

Old Post 06-13-2018 05:49 AM
Bubba Ds Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba Ds Blues Click here to Send Bubba Ds Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bubba Ds Blues Find more posts by Bubba Ds Blues Add Bubba Ds Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:

BELT LIGHT 300.00

Great Light here Guys......
All the Light you need.....!!!
Tim

Team Treeing Walker
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat

Brighteyes Lights

Old Post 07-11-2018 12:14 PM